写给母亲的英语诗歌:献给无所不能的妈妈Everything Mom(中英)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
这是一首已成人的男子写给母亲的诗歌,记忆力母亲对自己无微不至的呵护,母亲创造我们的生活,诗歌本身不押韵,采用改了自由诗的形式,更像是一封信一条短信。
How did you find the energy, Mom
妈妈,你的能量源于何处?
To do all the things you did,
可以完成所有的事,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
当一个老师,护士,和顾问。
To me, when I was a kid.
在我还是一个孩子的时候。
How did you do it all, Mom,
妈妈,你是如何做到的。
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
当一个司机,厨师和朋友,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
还要抽时间陪我玩耍。
I just can’t comprehend.
曾经我不能理解,
I see now it was love, Mom
现在我知道了,妈妈。
That made you come whenever I'd call,
是爱让你在我需要时来到我身边,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
是因为你对我无穷无尽的爱,
And I thank you for it all.
感谢你为我做的一切,妈妈。
妈妈,你是世界上最伟大的母亲,如此的温柔,又如此的坚强。是你给我的种种呵护,让我的心灵有了归宿。你无所不能,我犯错时你耐心纠正,我迷惑时你指引我方向。我比你想象的还要爱你,我的母亲。
Super Mom
Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.
You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort; You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!
when you feel you are alone in the crowd, 熙熙攘攘之中,你若感觉孤独
when you think no one can understand you, 没人能了解你心中的痛苦
when your love is rejected by others,
当你付出的爱得不到回应
and when you hate your life,
当你憎恨生活
just close your eyes, and see, her face who loves you 闭上双眼,你会看到那爱你之人的容颜
more than any one else,
她爱你胜过世上所有
who care for you in loneliness,
在孤独中抚慰你
and dies when you cry.
因你的哭泣而伤心欲绝
she is no one, but your sweet loving mother.
她不是别人,正是你亲爱的母亲
love your mom first and always.
请将你的爱回报给她
the super most example of love in my life.
充满爱的瞬间:
when apples were 4 and we were 5,
四个苹果,五个人分
then my mother said,
妈妈于是说
i don't like apples.
我不喜欢吃苹果。
爱尔兰民间有一首家喻户晓的诗,mother machree,也是歌颂伟大的母爱的一首诗歌,母亲在每个孩子心里都有一个不可替代的位置。
mother machree 慈母颂
there’s a spot in my heart
which no colleen may own;
there’s a depth in my soul
never sounded or known;
在我心中有那么一隅,
任何少女也不能占据。
它埋在我灵魂的深处,
我从不声张从不表露。
there’s a place in my memory
my life that you fill;
no other can take it
no one ever will;
在我的记忆里,