船舶轮机实用英语口语 8

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

How do you do,Mr. Wang. I'm Brown,a ship chandler. 你好,王先生,我是布朗,物料供应商。

Glad to meet you,Mr. Brown. Have a seat,please. 很高兴见到你,布朗先生,请坐。

Thanks. Your agent asked me to come and see you. 谢谢,你们的代理让我来见你。

Yes. We're going to order some stores and spare parts. 是的,我们想订些物料及备件。

Well,here is our price list. You'll find our prices fair and reasonable. 很好,这是我们的价目表,你会发现我们的价格公平合理。

I'm afraid I can't give you my order right now. 我恐怕不能马上给你订单。

That's all right. I'll be glad to come again tomorrow. 好的,我明天再来。

OK. See you tomorrow. 好吧,明天见。

Glad to see you,Mr. Brown. 很高兴见到你,布朗先生。

Me too,Mr. Wang. 我也是,王先生。

Let's talk about the orders. 我们谈一下订单吧。

All right. I'm ready for them. 是的,我正等着做这事呢。

We would like to get some spare parts for our diesel engine. 我们想订一些柴油机的备件。

What spare parts do you want? 你想要什么备件?
I've got a list. Here you are. 我这儿有份备件清单给你。

Let me have a look. 让我看看。

When can you deliver them? 你们什么时候能送来?
It depends on what you ordered. 这取决于你订什么东西。

A plunger with guide bush and sixty pcs of rubber rings. 一个带有导套的柱塞和60只橡皮圈。

Rubber rings,no problem. But the plunger is out of stock. However,I can make a special order for you. 橡皮圈没问题,但柱塞目前缺货,不过我可为你专门订货。

Can I get them within three days? 3天内能交货吗?
I'm afraid not. The time is too short. 恐怕不行,太急了。

Well,Singapore is our next port of call. Could you airmail them there? 好吧,新加坡是我们下一停靠港,你可否把它们空运到那里?
We'll arrange for the delivery,if you need them. 如果你们需要,我们可以安排。

OK. Customs duties and transport charge will be on your account(will be charged up to you).
好的,关税及运费由你们支付。

How about other spare parts or stores? 还需要别的备件和物料吗?
Yes,we need water packing. 我们需要水封填料。

How much do you need?需要多少?
Two boxes. 2箱。

All right, you'll have it. 好的,我们供给你。

Besides that,we'd like to order some electrodes for steel and v-belts. 此外,我们订购一些用于焊接钢的焊条和三角皮带。

How many pieces do you want to order? 你们想订多少?
3 packs of 3 mm diameter electrodes and
4 pieces of v-belts. 3包直径3 mm的焊条及4条三角带。

Are you going to take spare rollers? 你们需要备用滚轮吗?
We don't need to this time. But thanks anyway. 这次我们不需要,但还是要谢谢你。

Anything else? 还有别的吗?
That's all. 就这些。

I've read your quotations. Your price for the fuel valve is higher than other offers. 我看了你们的报价,你们的喷油器价格比其他供应商高。

Let me explain that it's owing to the economic crisis. 你知道,这是由经济危机造成的。

Anyway,this price is unreasonable. 不论怎样,价格还是不合理。

How much can you offer? 你们能出价多少?
How about eighty dollars for example for each? 每件80美元怎样?
If you buy more,I can give you a 10% discount. 如果你买得多,我可以给你们打九折。

All right, five pieces, seventy dollars for each, okay? 好吧,5件、每件××美元,行吗?OK,a deal. 好的,成交。

Fine. Put down the discount on the invoice. 很好,请在发票上注明折扣。

We want 5 crane supply switches as spare parts. 我们想买5个起货机电源开关做备件。

Sorry,they're out of stock. 抱歉,现在缺货。

Then what about switch knives? 那么,有没有开关的闸刀?
I'm afraid they are also out of stock. 闸刀恐怕也买不到。

Can you have them ordered? 能为我们订做吗?
That I can do. Please draw a sketch with the dimensions noted. 订做也行,请画个草图,注上尺寸。

There is an old one here. You can take it as a model. 这里有1支旧的,你可带回去做样品。

All right. 好的。

Mr. Wang,your stores have been delivered on board. Would you ask someone to check them? 王先生,你们的物料已送上船,请派人查收。

I see. I'll ask the Second Engineer to do it. 我知道,我让大管轮去做。

Mr. Brown,I'd like to have a look at the goods. Will you please open these cases? 布朗先生,我想看一看这些物品,请打开这些箱子好吗?
I'll be glad to. 我很乐意。

The specifications of the rubber ring may be mistaken. 这种橡皮圈的规格也许搞错了。

What's wrong? 有什么差错?
The rubber should be in the metric system,not in the British system. 这种橡皮圈应为公制,而不是英制。

Sorry. I'll have them changed right away. 对不起,我立即给你们换。

As well(also)the switches are 10 pieces short. 另外开关少了10个。

I'm awfully sorry. I'll deliver another 10 tomorrow. 十分抱歉,我明天另送10个来。

Leave the invoice here,I'll sign it tomorrow. 把发票留下,我明天给你签字。

OK. Thanks for your patience. 好的,多谢你的耐心。

Will you open it? 打开它好吗?
Why not? 当然可以。

Oh! Are these the stores we ordered? 噢,这是我们订的货吗?
Yes,what's wrong? 是的,有什么问题吗?
I think you made a mistake. They are not the stores we ordered. 我想你搞错了,它们不是我们订的物料。

How can that be? Today we supplied stores only for your ship. 怎么可能呢?今天我们只给你船送物料。

The stores are not in line with our order list. 这些物料与我们的订单不符。

Excuse me,Mr. Wang. Would you explain it in detail? 对不起,王先生,请你详细解释一下。

Do you remember the attached drawing? 还记得那张附图吗?
Yes. I remember. 是的,我记得。

This type is not correct. The size is not as required. 型号错了,尺寸不符合要求。

I'm very sorry,sir. Can you use them as makeshifts? I can give you a 20% discount. 十分抱歉,先生。

你能凑合着用吗?我给你20%折扣。

I can't say that we can. 我想这样不行。

It will be a great loss for our company. 这将给我公司造成很大损失。

I really wish I could accept the stores. But I have to say I can't. 我真地希望能收下,但是我确实不能收。

Mr. Wang. Here is the revamped order. Would you check them again? 王先生,这是新换的物品,你是否再查验一下?
They are satisfactory now. And the total amount is right. 现在很令人满意,数量也对。

Yes. Now all the supplies are delivered. Will you please sign the receipt? 是的,现在所有物料已上齐,请你在接收单上签字。

Yes. Have you put down the discount? 是的,你扣除折扣了吗?
Yes. I have taken it off. 是的,我已扣除了。

Please debit it to our owner's account via our agent. 请通过代理向我们的船东转账。

I'll transfer the account to your agent. 我将账转到代理那里。

All right. 好的。

Have a good trip,bye . 一帆风顺。

Bye. 再见。

I'm from esso Company, my name is Brown. 我是××公司的,我叫布朗。

Your agent asked me to come and see you. 你们的代理让我来见你。

This is our catalogue and price list. 这是我们的目录及价格表。

We keep a large stock of ship's stores. 我们备有大批船用物料。

I'll send you the quotations tomorrow. 我明天把报价单给你。

Please bring us all available data on spare parts. 请把备件的所有资料带来。

Please send us an offer and a catalogue. 请寄1份报价及样品目录。

How long does your offer remain valid? 你们的报价多长时间有效?
Two months from the date of the letter. 从写信日期起2个月。

This is our order list. 这是我们的订单。

Please supply us with these articles. 请供应我们这些物品。

This is our inquiry. 这是我们的询价单。

Would you like to have a look? 请你看一下好吗?
Have you any difficulties in supplying them? 供应这些物品,你们有什么困难吗?
I'll try my best to meet your needs. 我会尽力满足你们的需要。

I'm afraid I can't give you the order now. 我恐怕现在不能给你订单。

Please come tomorrow for the order. 请明天来取订单。

Here is the order. 给你订单。

I've decided to recall the order. 我已决定取消订单。

I'd like to withdraw items 8 and 16. 我想取消第8及第16项订货。

We have no alternative but to cancel our order. 我们别无选择,只好取消订货。

You can quote us on these items. 你可以就这些项目向我们报价。

We have decided to add 8 pieces of plain washer. 我们决定增订10个平垫圈。

If the quality is suitable,we may order in quantity. 如果质量合适,我们要大批订货。

Please supply us with the following. 请供应下列物品。

The guarantee period is 12 months. 保修期12个月。

Any favorable terms for this? 对此有什么优惠吗?
We are unable to meet your requirements. 我们无法满足你的要求。

The articles you required are unavailable for the time being. 你们所要货物暂时没有。

The goods are out of stock. 这种货物无库存。

Have you got this kind of valve on sale? 这种阀你们有售吗?
Is this type of gauge in stock? 你们有这种表吗?
It is not available here. Can you get it from another company?这里没有这种东西,能否从其他公司搞到?
I can make an special order for you. 我可以为你专门订货。

I'm sure we'll get it in a few days. 我保证几天后有货。

If out of stock,can you make a special order for me? 如果没有,能否专门订货?
We have plenty of them in stock. 这些货我们有大量库存。

Please give us technical data. 请给我们提供技术数据。

Please specify the grades. 请说明等级。

Please give me the code number. 请给我序列号。

Please show me a sample. 请给我一个样品看看。

The specifications should be the same. 规格应一样。

This item is very close to your standard. 这一款非常接近你的标准。

Please fill out the requisition in detail. 请详细填一下申请表。

I'm not quite clear about the specifications. Could you tell me in detail? 我对规格不太清楚,请详细说明?
How much do you want? 你要多少?
How many do you need?你要多少?
How many kilograms(pounds,pieces,sets,etc.)do you want? 你要多少公斤(磅、只或件、套等)?
What brand is it? 它是什么品牌的?
What mark is it? 它是什么品牌的?
I recommend this one. 我推荐这一种。

Where is it made? 它是哪里制造的?
In which country is it made? 它产于哪个国家?
Don't forget to return the sample. 不要忘记归还样品。

Could you order some special tools for me? 能替我订做几个专用工具吗?
Please leave me your price list. 请把价目表留下。

Let me go over the price list. 让我看看价目表。

May I have your price list? 能否给我价目表?
Your price sounds a bit high. 你的价格听上去有点高。

Your price is too high to accept. 你的价钱高得我们不能接收。

If I need something I'll call you. 如果我要什么东西,就会打电话给你。

Your price is a bit high. 你的价钱有点高。

How much is it? 它需要多少钱?
How much are they? 它们需要多少钱?
Our price is practical and reasonable. 我们的价格既实际又合理。

What's the price? 价钱多少?
How much does it cost? 它需多少钱?
How much for one sheet? 1张多少钱?
Eighty dollars for one piece. 1件××美元。

Seventy dollars and fifty cents for one set. 1套××美元××美分。

Can you make it cheaper? 能便宜点吗?
If you buy more,I can give a 10% discount。

如果你多买,给你打9折。

Can you cut down the price? 能降价吗?
Can you lower your price? 能降价吗?
If you want to get the order,you will have to lower the price. 如果你想得到订货,必须降价。

Is there any discount on the price? 价钱有折扣吗?
How much discount do you allow? 你们能给几折?
How much discount can you offer? 你们能给几折?
We can offer you only 5% discount on the goods. 这些货只能打9.5折。

If I order 10 sets,how much is the discount? 如果我订10套,打几折?
I'll make you a 15% discount. 我给你打8.5折。

If you can't lower your price I'd better call the deal off. 如果你不能降价,这笔生意只好作罢。

When will you deliver them? 你们什么时候交货?
When can I have them? 什么时候到货?
What's the delivery date? 哪天交货?
How long will it take to order these spare parts? 订做这些备件需多长时间?
We can send them on board in three days. 我们可3天后送货上船。

We can send them whenever you want. 你们什么时候要,我们什么时候送。

Free of charge. 免费。

How do you deliver them? 你们怎么送?
We'll deliver them by tug. 我们用拖船送。

Please airmail them to our next port of call. 请将它们空邮到我们下一停靠港。

I'll check them at once. 我立即验收。

I'll ask the Second Engineer to check them. 我让大管轮去验货。

Will you please check them? 请验收。

The supplies are all right. 这些货很好。

We're quite satisfied with your supplies. 对你们的供货我们很满意。

Here are the stores you ordered. 这是你们订的物料。

The quality is too poor. 质量太差了。

They are not up to standard. 它们不符合标准。

They are roughly made. 它们的做工太粗糙了。

This one does not conform to the sample. 这一件与样品不符。

It must be returned. 它必须退货。

Their quality is excellent. 它们的质量很好。

Open/Take-off the cover,please. 请打开封盖。

Your goods are unsatisfactory. 你们的商品不能令人满意。

The goods did not turn out to our expectations. 这些商品与我们的期望相差太远。

The printed-circuit boards are not what we need. 印刷电路板不是我们要的那种。

We can't accept anything other than with the specifications we mentioned. 我们只要所提出规格的物品,其他一概不要。

There is a shortage of 10 sets. 少了10套。

You must be responsible for the damaged goods. 你们必须对损坏的货物负责。

Here is the invoice. Please sign it. 这是发票,请签字。

Here are the itemized invoices. 这是分项发票。

Please deduct the discount. 请扣除折扣款。

If you don't change them,I can't sign. 如果你不更换,我不能签字。

Will you please sign this voucher? 请在该凭证上签字。

Please put down the discount. 请扣除折扣。

I'll transfer the account to your agent. 我把账转到你们代理那儿。

May I have a discount? 能打折吗?。

相关文档
最新文档