消化系统疾病常用英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Shake well before using it.[使用之前要摇匀。]
The medicine will relieve your pain.[这种药会给你止痛。]
This medicine can keep your fever down.[这种药可给你退烧。]
This is for oral administration.[这是口服药物。]
[大便是什么样子?]What`s your stool like
腹泻:diarrhea 水样便 watery stool 粘液便 Mucous Stool 稀便loose bowel movements 便血having blood in one's stool;hematochezia
Where is your pain[你觉得哪儿痛?] Where does it hurt[哪儿痛?]
胃痛吗?Do you have a pain in the stomach?-------------我感到胃部隐隐作痛I feel a dull pain in the stomach.
吃过什么不洁(不干净)食物filthiness/lousiness/nastinesss/qualor
海鲜marine delicacies/sea food
其他人有腹泻的吗?Are there anyone else/others who have diarrhea?
恶心nausea;to feel sick 呕吐vomiting 量多少?
请告诉我你过去的病史。
Have you got any chronic disease before[你以前有过慢性病吗?]
[你过去用什么方法治疗过?]What kind of treatment have you had
42. What medicine did you take?
你吃的是什么药?
I`ll give you some tablets.[我给你一些药片。]
I`ll make up a prescription for you.[我给你开一张药方]
I`ll write out a prescription for you right now.[我马上给你开张药方。]
[你需要验验血(痰)。]You must have a blood (sputum) test.
I`ll run some tests on you.[我要给你做些化验。]
37. 需要做个涂片.A smear should be taken.
72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.
你的胃有过烧心感(胸痛)吗?Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches ( chest pains)?
你觉得乏力吗?Do you feel fatigue?--------------我只是觉得筋疲力尽I just feel all pooped out. 疲乏fatigue/to be tired;to feel weary;
请伸出舌头.
59.Please let me feel your pulse.
让我摸摸你的脉搏。
60.Let me take your blood pressure
我给你量一下血压.
61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)
请抬起你的左腿(右腿).
62. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".
Drink plenty of water.[要喝大量的水。]
Come back in a week for a re-examination of your eyes.[一周以后来复查您的眼睛。
消化系统疾病(digestive system diseases;disease of digestive system)
51.Please take off your shoes and lie down.
请脱鞋,躺下.
52,Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.
53.Please take off your trousers.
This lotion is for external use only.[这种洗剂只可外用。]
You`re suffering from acute appendicitis and must have an
operaton.[你得的是急性阑尾炎,要动手术。]
I`m sorry to say you`ll have an immediate operation.[很遗憾,你得快动手术。]
How long have you been like this[这种症状有多久了?]
When did your diarrhea start[你什么时候开始腹泻的?]
消化系统:
大便stool:
[你注意大便的样子了吗?是水样的还是粘液样?]What kind of stool did you notce, watery or mucous?
这种情况以前发生过吗?
67. Are you feeling better?
你觉着好一些吗?
68.Is the pain getting less?
疼痛减轻些了吗?
69. Does it still hurt?
还疼吗?
50.Let me examine you please.
我给你检查一下.
便秘:constipation 几天排便一次?How long do you defaecate once?
腹痛有无:Abdominal Pain 部位:上腹部 upper abdomen 右上腹right upper quadrant 右下腹right lower quadrant 脐部umbilical part/unbilical region
请张开口说"啊"
I`d like to listen to your chest.[我想听听你的胸部。]
I`ll give your some medicine.[我给您开点药。]
I`ll send you some medicine (pill, ointment)。[给你开些内服药(丸药,膏药)。]
43.Have you taken any medicine?
你吃过什么药吗7
64.Have you ever received any treatment before?
你以前治过吗?
65. Has it gotten worse?
情况变坏了吗?
66.Has it happened before?
I`ll give you a prescription. Take it to the chemist`s [我给你一张处方,到药房去配药。]
I think you`d better take Chinese traditional medicine.[我认为你最好服用中药。]
Take the medicine according to the instruction.[请按医嘱用药。]
[你吐的是什么?食物还是血?]What did you vomit, food or blood
我没有食欲How about your appetite?-----I've got no appetite. (What`s your appetite[你的胃口怎么样?] How`s your appetite those days[近来食欲怎么样?])
I`d like to put you on some medicine and have you come back in several
days.[给我开点药,几天以后你再来。]
One tablet each time, three times a day after meals.[每日3次,每次1片,饭后服。]
You should go on a diet.[你应该节食。]
You can`t touch anything sweet.[你一点甜食也吃不得]
Fatty food will do you harm.[高脂肪食物对你有害处。]
Avoid eating greasy food.[不要吃油腻食物。]
词汇:消化系统:alimentary system:
嗳气 belching,
返酸sour regurgitation,
ห้องสมุดไป่ตู้
急性胃肠炎acute gastroenteritis 痢疾dysentery You have got enteritis.[你得了肠炎。]
大便常规检查
36. 你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool, sputum) should be checked.
Your meals should be frequent but small in quantity.[应该少吃多餐。]
Your meals should be light and digestible.[吃的东西要清淡容易消化。]
You should take some more vitamines[你应该多吃些维生素。]
请脱下裤子.
54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。
请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55.Please bend your knees.
请屈膝.
56.please relax.
请放松.
58. Please stick Out your tongue.
脓血便 bloody purulent stool
Is there any blood in your stool(urine, sputum)?
你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?
量多much 量少little
一天几次How many times a day? [你记得去过多少次厕所吗/拉了几次了??] Do you remember how many times you went to the toilet
肚脐umbilicus
发烧有无: have a fever/temperature I feel hot and cold. 我觉得冷和嗓子疼I feel shivery and I've got a sore throat.
44.Did you take your temperature?你试过体温吗? Did you run any temperature[你发过烧吗?]
What kind of pain do you feel[你觉得怎么个痛法?]
Do you feel pain after meals[是饭后痛吗?]
Do you feel abdominal pain when you go to the toilet[你去厕所时感到腹痛吗?]
Do you have a pain in your stomach[你肚子痛吗?]
Take one capsule every four hours.[每4小时服用一胶囊。]
Take a dose three times a day.[每天服3次,每次一剂。]
Put the ointment on the sore once a day.[把软膏涂在患处,每日1次。]
相关文档
最新文档