罗格北京奥运致辞
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Mr President of the People's Republic of China,
Mr Liu Qi,
Members of the Organising Committee,
Dear Chinese Friends,
Dear Athletes,
中华人民共和国主席先生,
刘淇先生,
奥组委的成员们,
亲爱的中国朋友们,
亲爱的运动员们:
For a long time, China has dreamed of opening its doors and inviting the world's athletes to Beijing for the Olympic Games.
长久以来,中国一直梦想着打开国门,邀请世界各地的运动员来北京参加奥运会。
Tonight that dream comes true. Congratulations, Beijing!
今晚,梦想变成了现实,祝贺北京!
You have chosen as the theme of these Games One World, One Dream. That is what we are tonight.
你们选择“同一个世界,同一个梦想”作为本届奥运会的主题,今晚就是这个主题的体现。
As one world, we grieved with you over the tragic earthquake in Sichuan Province. We were moved by the great courage and solidarity of the Chinese people.
我们处在同一个世界,所以我们像你们一样,为四川的地震灾难而深感悲恸。中国人民的伟大勇气和团结精神使我们备受感动。
As one dream, may these Olympic Games bring you joy, hope and pride.
我们拥有同一个梦想,所以希望本届奥运会带给你们快乐、希望和自豪。
Athletes, the Games were created for you by our founder, Pierre de Coubertin. These Games belong to you. Let them be the athletes' Games. Have Fun !
各位运动员,我们的创始人皮埃尔·德·顾拜旦是因为你们而创立了现代奥林匹克运动会。奥运会属于你们。让奥运会成为运动员的盛会。祝大家愉快!
Remember that they are about much more than performance alone.
请大家牢记,奥运会不仅仅意味着比赛成绩。
They are about the peaceful gathering of 204 National Olympic
Committees-regardless of ethnic origin, gender, religions or political system.
奥运会还是和平的聚会。204个国家和地区奥委会相聚于此,跨越了民族、性别、宗教以及政治制度的界限。
Please compete in the sprit of Olympic values: excellence, friendship and respect.
请大家本着奥林匹克的价值和精神,即卓越、友谊和尊重,投身于比赛。
Dear athletes, remember that you are role models for the Youth of the World. Reject doping and cheating.
亲爱的运动员们,请记住,你们是世界青年的楷模,请拒绝兴奋剂,向作弊说不。
Make us proud of your achievements and your conduct.
你们的成就和表现应该让我们感到骄傲。
As we bring the Olympic dream to life, our warm thanks go to the Beijing Organising Committee for their tireless work. Our special thanks also go to the thousands of gracious volunteers, without whom none of this would be possible.
当我们把奥林匹克梦想变成现实之时,我们要诚挚地感谢北京奥组委,感谢他们不辞劳苦的工作。我们还要特别感谢成千上万、无私奉献的志愿者们,没有他们,这一切都不可能实现。Beijing, you are a host to the present and a gateway to the future. Thank you! 北京,你是今天的主人,也是通往明天的大门。感谢你!
I now have the honour of asking the President of the People's Republic of China to open the Games of the XXIX Olympiad of the modern era.
现在,我荣幸地邀请中华人民共和国主席先生宣布第29届现代奥林匹克运动会开幕。
闭幕式:
Jacques Rogge speech at Beijing Olympics Closing Ceremony
Dear Chinese Friends,
亲爱的中国朋友们,
Tonight, we come to the end of 16 glorious days which we will cherish forever.
今晚,我们即将走到16天光辉历程的终点。这些日子,将在我们的心中永远珍藏。
Thank you to the people of China, to all the wonderful volunteers and to BOCOG!