英语道别用语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
英语道别用语
1.申明要道别的理由:
I didn’t realize the time passed so quickly.没想到时间过得这么快。
It is getting dark. I must be off now.天越来越黑,我得走了。
I had no idea it was so late. I’ve got to be moving along. 没想到已这么晚了。我得走了。
Excuse me, but I must be running along.对不起,我得赶快走。
Excuse me, xx. I must go now.对不起/不好意思,xx,我现在就得走。
Sorry, I’ll have to be going. 抱歉,我得走了。
Excuse me, but I won’t be able to stay any longer.请见谅,我不得不先告辞了。Well, I'll really have to get on my way.我真的要走了。
It’s about time I was going. Thank you for your time. 是我该走的时候了,谢谢您花时间陪我。
Since you are quite busy, I had better be off now.既然你那么忙,我现在就告辞了。Now, I mustn't keep you any longer.对了,我再也不能留你了。
I’d better not take up any of your time. I suppose I’d bett er be going. Shall we say good-bye here? 我最好别再占用您的时间了。我想我最好现在就走。我们就此告别吧?
It is going to rain. I am afraid I must be going now. 天要下雨了,我想我该走了。I’ve come to say good-bye to you.我是来跟您道别的。
You see, we’ll have to leave the hotel at six.瞧,我们得6点钟离开旅馆。
The train starts at 8:00. I’m afraid I have to hurry now.火车八点开,我恐怕现在得快点走。
It’s been a pleasure to be with you. I think I’ve got to catch No. 2 bus.
和您在一起真令人高兴,我想我得赶2路公共汽车了。
I’ve got to catch the last bus to town. 我得赶末班车回城。
Well, it's time to board the plane now! Then, I’ll have to say good-bye now.
好了,该登机了。我得说再见了。
2.评价会面的效果或者表示感谢:
It's been nice talking to you.与你这次谈话非常愉快。
Oh, I’ll be going now. I enjoy our chats very much.噢,我得现在就走,我很喜欢和您聊天。
I really appreciate your taking the time to talk to me, and now I must go.
很感谢您费时和我畅谈,我该告辞了。
Well, I don't think all this has got us far. 我想我们这样也谈不出什么名堂来了。Thanks for a nice day. See you. 今天过得真愉快,谢谢您,再见。
Thank you for spending the afternoon with us. 谢谢你陪了我们一个下午.
My friends are leaving. I haven’t said good-bye to all my friends yet.
我的朋友正准备走。还有一些朋友我还没去告别呢。