白蛇新传译(英语口语3人小短剧)(搞笑)(修改版)

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

出场:《千年等一回》的音乐(准备音乐)

小青:姐,这是哪儿呀?

Sister,where are we?

小白:容我找一下(拿出地图寻找),现在在雷峰塔边上,前面就是西湖了!(准备地图)Eh.Let me find the location on the map.Oh,Now we are at the edge of Leifeng Pagoda ,and the West Lake is near ahead.

小青:姐,这小地图,找美国都费劲,你能找到西湖嘛?

Sister,the map is so small that it is hard to find America.Can you find the West Lake?

小白点头。

Maybe.

小青:我姐这道行真深哪!不就是找个恩人嘛?累死了!

What a genius!We’re too tired for looking for the benefactor.And why you wanna marry him?

小白:谢他啊。小青,别着急!哎~~~~有个人来啦!!!

To Thanks for saving my live.Qing,don’t worry!Ah,look at that man!He is coming!

小青:是的,他看起来很好吃,你想要煮汤呢还是烧烤呢?

Yes, He looks tasty!!!would you like boiled or baebecue?

许仙出场(放音乐,《渡情》)(准备音乐)

许仙念诗“鹅鹅鹅,曲项向天歌,白毛浮绿水,红掌拨清波!”好诗啊好诗!

Goose goose goose ,singing crooked towards the sky , white hair floating on green water,red foot paddlling clear wave. Good poet! Really Good!

小青:姐,好吃,肯定好吃!

Good food!Good!

小白:青儿,不要粗俗了,看这位公子挺斯文的。

Qing,you are vulga,but the young man looks grace.

小青:姐,谁知道他是不是表里如一呢?

Sister,who knows whether he thinks and acts in the same way.

小白:那我们来考验考验他!(扔钱在许仙脚边)(准备钱)

So we need test him.

许仙:哎!这是谁的钱呀?(看到俩人后走过来)作揖,姑娘,请问这是你们掉的钱嘛?Oh,what’s this?whose is it?Ladies,is it your money?

小青:是的。

Oh!Yes!

许仙:我刚刚从地上捡的,还给你们!

I pick it up from the ground.Please take it back.

小白,小青:哦,非常感谢。

OK.Thank you very much.

(许仙转身走开)

小白:这真是个诚实的人啊!

How honest he is!

小青:是不错!但是,他是我们要找的恩人嘛?

Yes.But is he your benefactor?

小白:没关系的,我去问问!啊,他要走远了。

It’s no matter.I will make it clear. Oh,he goes far away.

小青:You don’t have to do that,I will help you.

和小白一起赶上,小青推许仙。

小青:Yo,man, Do you have girlfriend?

许仙惊恐,

小白(赶上,拉住小青道歉):公子且留步,请问公子,怎么称呼?您要到哪里去?

Sir,I’m sorry,but can I have your name?And where are you going?

许仙:姑娘,容禀啊!(唱:姓许名仙字汉文,祖籍钱塘有家门!)不知二位姑娘名与姓,为何要来杭州城?

My name is Xuxian.I live in Qiantang.I’m going home.So,what’s your names?

小白:我是白素贞!

I am Bai Suzhen.

小青:我叫小青!我们是姐妹。

I am Xiaoqing.We are sisters.

许仙:请问姑娘们家住哪里呀?

Nice to meet you.Where are you living?

小青:西湖洞里!

The caves of West Lake.

小白:西湖洞,是个小区的名字!

It’s the name of a housing estate.

许仙(惊讶,疑惑):哦,我先走了,我还有事!

Sorry,I’m busy.I have to go home.

小白:(沉思,发现他可能是那个人)且慢,公子,你还记得不明湖畔的夏雨荷么?…(恶搞状)

Wait.Sir, whether you still remember Xia Yuhe from Da Ming Lakeside?

许仙:什么?

Pardon?

小青:白蛇

the white snake.

小白:请听我讲一个故事,记得,我还是条小蛇的时候,我很贪玩!有一天去山上玩耍!Please let me tell you a story.When I was a mini-snake,I was playful.One day,I played on the hill.

小青:姐,你出去玩,不带我!

Sister,why didn’t you take me outside?

小白:(低语)因为,那时候,你还太小!(继续对许仙说):我趴在青青的草地上晒太阳,这时候,来了一头牛,它踩住了我的尾巴!是公子你!救了我啊!所以我想谢你和嫁给你啊。(说快了,本来不想嫁了的,意识到口误,捂嘴)

Because you were too small.I was basking in the sunshine ,lying on the green grass.Suddenly a bull came and stepped on my tail.Then you saved me.So I want to thank you and marry you.

许仙(毫不犹豫的打断,快速接话):原来是这样!对,是我。我们结婚吧(兴奋状)

I see.Yep,It’s me !Let’s get married now!

小青:(对小白),真的吗?

Are you serious?

小白:不,他一点也不帅(对许仙)公子,你看,这天,开始下雨了!

Of course not.He is not handsome now! Oh.It’s raining.

相关文档
最新文档