简单并列复合句翻译
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
简单句、并列句翻译练习
2. 依我看,他在浪费时间。
In my opinion, he is wasting time.
3. 由于大火的结果,成千上万的人失去了家园。
As a result of the fire, thousands of people lost their homes.
4. 你能说英语,我也能。
You can speak English, and so can I.
5. 学生们一路上不停地说笑。
The students went on talking and laughing all the way.
6. 我妈妈叫我做作业,而不是洗碗。
My mother asked me to do my homework instead of washing dishes.
7. 在公共场合,不允许人们吸烟。
People aren’t allowed to smoke in public places.
8. 昨天下午我妈在那家商店给我买了橡皮、小刀和铅笔盒等。
Yesterday afternoon my mother bought me an eraser, a knife, a pencil-box and so on.
9. 你怎样在夏天把水变成冰呢?
How can you change water into ice in summer?
10. 我英语发音方面有些困难。
I have some difficulty in English pronunciation.
11. 你打算到北京呆多久呢?
How long are you going to stay in Beijing?
12. 祝你在深圳玩得愉快。
Have a pleasant/wouderful time in Shezhen.
13. 这顶帽子是由手工而不是机器做的。
The hat is made by hand not by machine.
14. 明天晚上我要到机场去送我姨妈。
Tomorrow evening I’m going to the airport to see my aunt off.
15. 在我的家乡过去大量的小树被砍掉了。
In the past plenty of little trees were cut down in my hometown.
16. 所有的学生都必须遵守校规。
All the students must obey the school rules.
17. 事实上,我非常喜欢学英语。
In fact, I like to study English very much.
18. 有时,英语口语完全不同于英语书面语。
Sometimes spoken English is different from written English.
19. 我可以看一看那张照片吗?
May I have a look at that photo?
20. 每年我花费二百元买书。
I spend 200 yuan on books every year.
21. 我们学校图书馆将为学生们提供各种类型的书。
The library of our school will suply all kinds of books to the students.
22. 下一年我的家乡将建一所新医院。
A new hospital will be built in my hometown next year.
23. 一年级的学生的英语学习从ABC开始学起。
The students of Junior One begin to learn English with ABC.
24. 许多人在这次车祸中丧生,仅有少数幸运者没有受伤。
A lot of people lost their lives in the accident. Only a few lucky ones were not injuired.
25. 玉米最先在美国种植。
Corn was first grown in America.
26. 再来块豆腐好吗?
Would you like another piece of beancurd?
27. 飞机比火车重20倍。
The plane is twenty times heavier than the car.
28. 你离开家乡有多久了?3年。
How long have you been away from your hometown?Three year.
29. 每人只允许从图书馆借两本书。
Everyone is allowed to borrow 2 books from the library.
30. 吃新鲜的蔬菜和水果对你的健康很有益。
Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is good for your hearlth.
31. 由于老师的帮助,他考上了一所名牌学校。
Thanks to the teachers’ help, he could enter a famous college.
32. 这件上衣有点大,请您换一件小的,好吗?
The coat is a bit larger. Will you please change for a smaller one?
33. 我的父母下周将出国。
My parents will go abroad next week.
34. 我每隔两天(每三天)去那里一趟。
I go there every three days.
35. 外面在下大雨,可是我认为我们还是该出去了。
It is raining hard, however, I think we should go out.
36. 在二十世纪八十年代,电话开始进入中国的许多家庭。
In the 1980s, telephones began to go into many Chinese families.
37. 同学们对新来的老师评价很好。
The students thought well of their new teacher.
38. 这份英语报纸深受英语学习者的欢迎。
The English paper is popular with the English learners.
39. 到目前为止我们没有取得成功。
So far we haven’t had any success.
40. 这项决定非常重要。
The decision is of great importance.
41. 你为何不跟我一起走呢?
Why don’t you go with me?
42. 教室里只有十来个学生。
There are no more than ten students in the classroom.
43.小偷挣脱了警察逃跑了。
The thief broken away from the policeman and ran away.
44. 我们应当竭尽全力帮助那个可怜的老人。
We should try our best to help that poor old man.