人教版高一英语必修二Unit 4 Wildlife protection 课文对译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Unit 4 Wildlife protection

HOW DAISY LEARNED TO HELP WILDLIFE

戴西如何学会了保护野生动植物

Daisy had always longed to help endangered species of wildlife.

Daisy常常渴望去帮助濒临灭绝的种类的野生动物。

One day she woke up and found a flying carpet by her bed. "Where do you

一天她醒来发现一个正在飞行的飞毯在她床边。

want to go?" it asked. Daisy responded immediately. "I'd like to see some “你想去哪里?”它问。Daisy立刻回答它。

endangered wildlife," she said. "Please take me to a distant land where I can “我想去看那些濒危灭绝的动物,”她说。“请带我去那个我可以

find the animal that gave fur to make this sweater." At once the carpet flew

找到供给皮毛去制造这件毛衣的动物的一个遥远的地方。”

away and took her to Tibet. There Daisy saw an antelope looking sad. It said,

飞毯立刻带她飞去了西藏。在那里Daisy看到了一支看起来很伤心的羚羊。"We're being killed for the wool beneath our stomachs. Our fur is being used to

它说,“我们被杀是为了我们肚子下的毛。我们的皮毛被人类用来

make sweaters for people like you. As a result, we are now an endangered

制造像你这样的毛衣。因此,现在我们是一种濒临灭绝的种类。species." At that Daisy cried, "I'm sorry I didn't know that. I wonder what is

然后Daisy哭喊着,“我很抱歉我不知道那些。我想知道什么

being done to help you. Flying carpet, please show me a place

可以被做来帮助你们。飞毯,请带我去一个

where there's 0some wildlife protection."

有一些野生动物保护区的地方。”

The flying carpet travelled so fast that next minute they were in Zimbabwe.

飞毯飞得如此的快以至于他们下一分钟就在Zimbabwe。

Daisy turned around and found that she was being watched by an elephant. Daisy转来转去然后发现她被一头大象盯着。

"Have you come to take my photo?" it asked.In relief Daisy burst into laughter.

“你过来跟我照相了么?”它问。Daisy松了口气突然笑起来。

"Don't laugh,"said the elephant, "We used to be an endangered species.

“不要笑,大象说,“我们曾经是濒临灭绝的品种。

Farmers hunted us without mercy. They said we destroyed their farms, and

农民好不仁慈地猎杀我们。他们说我们破坏了他们的天地

money from tourists only went to the large tour companies.So the government

和来自那些只游览大工厂的游客的钱。所以政府决定去帮助。

decided to help. They allowed tourists to hunt only a certain number of animals

他们允许游客给钱农民然后可以去猎杀确定数量的动物。

if they paid the farmers. Now the farmers are happy and our numbers are

现在农民很高兴而且我们的数量在增加。increasing. So good things are being done here to save local wildlife."

所以好事情正被做于营救当地的野生动物。”

Daisy smiled. "That's good news. It shows the importance of wildlife protection, Daisy微笑了。“那是个好消息。它展示了野生动物保护的重要性,

but I'd like to help as the WWF suggests." The carpet rose again and almost

不过我喜欢去帮助像WWF这样的建议。”飞毯再次升起然后几乎

at once they were in a thick rainforest. A monkey watched them as it rubbed

同一时间他们在一个阴霾的热带雨林。一个猴子看着他们就像它摩擦它自己。itself. "What are you doing?" asked Daisy. ” I’m protecting myself from

“你在干什么?”Daisy问。“我在保护自己不受蚊子的伤害,”mosquitoes," it replied. "When I find a millipede insect, I rub it over my body.

它回答。“当我找到一只千足虫昆虫,我会在我身上摩擦它。

It contains a powerful drug which affects mosquitoes. You should pay

它包涵了一种强大的可以影响蚊子的药物。

more attention to the rainforest where I live and appreciate how the animals

你应该更加注意那些我居住的热带雨林并好好鉴赏动物们如何居住在一齐。

相关文档
最新文档