当幸福来敲门(中英文学习字幕)知识分享
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
当幸福来敲门(中英文
学习字幕)
该起床了
Time to get up, man.-好的老爸 -快点
-All right, Dad. -Come on.马上来了Should be here soon.-我想我该列个表-干嘛?
-I think I should make a list. -What do mean?-想要的生日礼物? -对呀
-For your birthday gifts? -Yeah.你知道只能要几个礼物对吧?
You know you're only getting a couple of things, right?知道啊我只想列出来看看研究一下好好选选
Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better.哦很聪明那就列吧
Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list.想要的礼物你都会写吗?
Can you spell everything you're thinking of?-应该吧 -哦很好
-I think so. -All right. That's good.-小伙子你还好吧? -还好
-How you doing in here, man? -Okay.我们今天能去公园吗在上完幼儿园后? Can we go to the park today, after?呃我还得去奥克兰或许再说吧
No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, we'll see.亲亲
Give me a kiss.晚点再说
I'll talk to you later.借过
Excuse me.对不起呃...
Oh, excuse me...什么时候会找人清洗一下?
...when is somebody gonna clean this off?我不会说英文...我提过的幸福的"幸"写错了
And the Y? The Y. We talked about this.这里写成了辛苦的"辛"
It's an I in "happiness. " There's no Y in "happiness. " It's an I.我不是说过我不会说英文...我是克里斯·迦纳
I'm Chris Gardner.我第一次见到我父亲时已经岁了
I met my father for the first time when I was years old.我儿时就决定将来我有了孩子
And I made up my mind as a young kid that when I had children...我的孩子一定得知道他们的父亲是谁
...my children were gonna know who their father was.这里讲述的是我人生故事的一部分
This is part of my life story.这部分叫做"搭公车"
This part is called "Riding the Bus. "[旧金山年]那是什么?
What's that?是架时光机对吧?
It's a time machine, isn't it?看起来是时光机
Seems like a time machine.像是时光机是时光机能带上我吗?
That seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.这仪器
This machine...我膝盖上的这台仪器...this machine on my lap...这伙计他有架时光机
This guy, he has a time machine.他他用时光机穿梭到过去
He travels in the past with this machine and...这不是时光机
it is not a time machine.而是手提式骨质密度扫描仪
It' a portable bone-density scanner.是医疗器材我就靠卖这个过活
A medical device I sell for a living.谢谢您给我这个机会向您推介这仪器Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you.-我不胜感激 -我们真的不需要克里斯
-I appreciate it. -We just don't need it, Chris.没多大用处而且还很贵
It's unnecessary and expensive.-哦或许下次... -谢谢
-Well, maybe next...-Thank you.它比X 光机显像更精确一点点
It gave a slightly denser picture than an x-ray但却贵了一倍
for twice the money.-嘿 -嘿宝贝
-Hey. -Hey, baby.-怎么啦? -没没事儿
-What happened? -No, nothing.只是我今天不能去接儿子
Look, I can't get Christopher today.你得去我七点还要上班
Oh, no, you don't, Chris. I'm back on at .我知道但我一定要去奥克兰
I know. I have got to go to Oakland.所以我得先接他回家做饭给他洗澡... So I gotta get Christopher home, feed him, bathe him...哄他睡觉然后七点前回到这儿?
...get him in bed, and be back here by ?-对 -今天收到了税单
-Yes. -And we got the tax-bill notice today.-你说怎么办? -听着就这么办
-What are you gonna do about that? -Look, this is what we gotta do.看到那车了吗? 那辆穿着漂亮黄鞋子的车
You see that car? The one with the pretty yellow shoe on it?那是我的车That' mine.医院附近不准停车
There' no parking near hospitals.赶时间的结果就是这样
That' what happens when you're always in a rush.还是非常谢谢你
Thanks anyway. Very much.-或许下个季度 -可能哦
-Maybe next quarter. -It's possible.我每个月至少得卖两台
I needed to sell at least two scanners a month才够付房租和幼儿园费for rent and daycare.还得再卖一台
I'd have to sell one more...才够付车窗上的那些罚单
...to pay off all of those tickets under my windshield wiper.问题是
The problem is...我很久没卖出一台了...I haven't sold any for a while.你什么时候开始不喜欢通心粉加奶酪的? Since when do you not like macaroni and cheese?从...我出生开始? Since birth?-这是什么? -呃?
-What's that? -What?-这是什么东西? -克里斯托弗的礼物
-What is this? -It's a gift for Christopher.-谁给的? -我同事欣西雅
-From who? -Cynthia from work.她不知道这是给大人玩的克里斯托弗还小
It's for adults. Chris can't use it. She didn't know.要怎么玩?
What are you supposed to do with it?把每一面都弄成同一颜色
Make every side the same color.你付税了吗?
Did you pay the taxes?没我要申请延后缴
No, I'm gonna have to file an extension.-你已经申请过延期了-是我还要再延期一次
-You already filed an extension. -Yeah, well, I gotta file another one.一共是美元我下个月就有了
That's...It's $. I'll have it in the next month.是加上利息还有罚金的总额吧
That means interest, right? And a penalty?嗯不是很多啦
Yeah, a little bit.让我处理就好你就别操心了好吗?
Look, why don't you let me do this? All right, just relax. Okay?-来别烦了 -我得回去工作了
-Come here. Calm down. -I have to go back to work.准备上床了嗨把盘子放水池里去
Let's get ready for bed. Hey, put your plate in the sink.几天前他们递交了一份我要求的
A few days ago I was presented with a report I'd asked for...全面的经济现况评估报告
...a comprehensive audit, if you will, of our economic condition.你们不会喜欢的我也不喜欢
You won't like it. I didn't like it.