生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第15集

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

嗯我也想你了亲爱的

Yeah,I miss you,too,sweetie.

我得挂了晚上见吧

Listen,I got to go,but I'll see you tonight?

好的

Okay.

拜拜

Bye-bye.

拜拜

Bye-bye.

不你先挂嘛

No,you hang up first.

Hello?

老兄我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴Dude,I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend,

但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面

but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗

in front of those of us who don't?

事实上他也许该当如此

Actually,he might have to.

在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品

There's an economic concept known as a positional good

它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值

in which an object is only valued by the possessor

因为其他人无法拥有

because it's not possessed by others.

这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年

The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch

用来取代更口语化但并不准确的"哦也-哦也"[嘲讽]

to replace the more colloquial,but less precise "neener-neener." 才不是呢

That's not true.

我的快乐不是建立于

My happiness is not dependent

挚友的杯具与孤独之上的

on my best friend being miserable and alone.

谢谢

Thank you.

当然要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了

Although,I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a perk.

谁杯具和孤独了

Who's miserable and alone?

Me.

Oh.

我以前也这样

I used to be like that.

直到我有了女朋友

Then I got a girlfriend.

用1976年之前的话来说"哦也-哦也"

In pre-1976 terms,neener-neener.

嘿你和伯纳黛特准备如何

Hey,what are you and Bernadette doing

共度你们的第一个情人节

for your first Valentine's Day?

啊我可是绞尽脑汁了

Yeah,I am pulling out all the stops.

华馆提供了39.95美金的情侣特典套餐

There's a $39.95 lover's special at P.F. Chang's. 蛋卷啊饺子啊

Egg rolls,dumplings,

数不清的炒菜最后你还能和门口硕大的

bottomless wok,and you get your picture taken

大理石马合影留念

on the big marble horse out front.

考虑到圣瓦伦丁是个在公元三世纪

Given that Saint Valentine was a third century Roman priest 被丢石头和斩首的罗马祭司

who was stoned and beheaded,

在这个夜晚带着女朋友去看一场残忍的凶杀

wouldn't a more appropriate celebration of the evening

难道不是更合情理的庆祝方式吗

be taking one's steady gal to witness a brutal murder?

我明白你的意思但是有选择的话

I understand your point,but given a choice,

犹太人永远选择中国菜

Jews always go with Chinese food.

呃如果任何人有兴趣

Well,if anyone's interested,

今年的情人节

I'll be spending this Valentine's Day

我会像往年一样

the same way I spend every Valentine's Day.

从超市买只大烤鸡

Buying a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket,

带回家站在洗手池边

taking it home,standing over the sink

像只禽兽一样直接打开包装用手抓着吃

and eating it out of the package with my bare hands like an animal. 很好那总结一下一个是大理石骏马

Okay,so to sum up: one giant marble horse,

一条愚蠢之极的意见

one asinine comment,

剩男则独自回家吃鸡

one lonely man and his chicken.

让我们看看还剩谁呢

And let's see. Who's left?

没错就剩我的计划了

Oh,that's right. My plans.

有人想要问一下吗

Isn't anyone going to ask?

好吧告诉我们你会和佩妮云雨一番

Fine,tell us you're going to have sex with Penny.

这不是我想说的

That's not what I was going to tell you.

相关文档
最新文档