酒店前台接待用语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店前台接待日常用语

第一部分问候

1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?

欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?

2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

Part 2 Helping to Check-in

第二部分帮助入住

1.Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.

请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。

2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.

请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。

3. How many nights will you stay this time?

这次入住您会住多少天?

4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?

您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?

先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here? 这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?

7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now

I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。Part 3 Providing Service During Staying

第三部分居停期间提供服务

Regular Service常规服务

(1) Plea se wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .

请稍等一下。马上为你转接过去。

(2) Because so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。

Internet Service网络服务

There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk.

写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。

(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。

(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.

好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。

About the Laundry关于洗衣

The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at

2pm on the next day.

上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。

For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.

普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.

您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。

(4)--- Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?

请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?

===Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.

好的,我们的服务员马上到。

Medical Service医疗服务

(1) You don’t look very well today. What seems to b e wrong ?

你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧?

(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently? 我感到头晕,喉咙痛。还有,最近都睡不好。

(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .

不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。

(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache, coughing, or nausea?

还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?

(5) The doctor said you have got the flu. She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.

医生说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。

(6) ---Are they strong?

==Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.

相关文档
最新文档