the_lost_youth(迷失的青春)AND翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

五人英语短剧剧本-The Lost Youth(迷失的青春)

这是一个五人英语短剧剧本,剧本简短,但是情节生动!

人物:Jack Sean Kevin Claire Kiki

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene I

(In the classroom)

Sean Hi! How are you

嘿!你怎么样?

Kevin Bad! Really bad!

不好,非常不好!

Sean Do you want to try something to make you feel happy

你想尝试一些能让你兴奋的事情吗?

Kevin OK! Do you have any ideas

当然!你有什么主意?

Sean I know a pub which is popular.

我知道一个很受欢迎的酒吧。

Kevin Oh! Sounds great!

听起来很棒!

Sean Hm! Let’s go right now.

嗯哼!那我们现在去吧

Sean You looked so blue recently. I have something good. It can make you feel high.

你最近看起来很郁闷,我有一些好东西,它能让你嗨起来。

Kevin If I take that, how will I feel?

如果我用了这个,我会有什么感觉?

Sean You will forget everything that bothers you, and you will feel so carefree.

你会忘掉那些烦人的事情,变得无忧自在。

Kevin Won’t there be any danger?

不会很危险吗?

Sean Trust me! I can sell drugs to you if you want to try some!

相信我!如果你想试试我可以卖给你一些。

Kevin But…but I have no money.

但是。。。但是我没有钱。

Sean Don’t worry! You can be a drug dealer. It’s a good business.

不用担心!你可以销售大麻,这是一个不错的职业。

Kevin Hm…But…

呃。。。不过。。。

Sean Take it easy. Let’s take some drugs to make us happy tonight!

放轻松。今晚让我们享受一下大麻的快感!

Kevin OK..…

嗯..

(Sean and Kevin go to the pub)

Kevin Oh! So relaxing! Do you have any extra drugs

噢!好舒适的快感!你还有多余的大麻吗?

Sean No, but we can earn money by selling drugs, and use the money to buy more.

没有,不过我们可以靠卖大麻来赚钱,再用这些钱来买更多的大麻。

Kevin It’s really a good idea.

这真是个不错的主意。

Sean That’s right. But I don’t know who I can sell to.

那是,不过我不知道我能向谁卖大麻。

Kevin It’s a big problem.

这是个大问题。

Sean Oh! I have an idea! I have two friends. Maybe they will buy them.

噢!我有个主意!我有两个朋友。说不定他们会买。

Kevin Hm…Just try it.

呃。。。我们试试。

Sean Let me call my friends.

那我给他们打电话。

Kevin I can lend you my iphone.

(On the iphone)

我可以把我的苹果借给你。

Sean Hey! This is Sean, Where are you?

嘿!我是Sean,你在哪?

Kiki I’m in the dormitory.

我现在在宿舍呢。

Sean I want to show you something wonderful.

我想给你看看一些炒鸡赞的东西。

Kiki What is that?

什么东西?

Sean I can’t tell you now. It’s a secret. Come and I’ll show you.

我现在还不能告诉你。这是个秘密。你过来我会给你看。

Kiki Let me think.

让我想想。

Sean I’ll wait for you. Don’t hesitate. Hurry up! Bye!

我会等你的。不要婆婆妈妈的啦!快来!byebye!

(Sean turns off the iphone)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene Ⅱ

(Kiki and Claire are in the dormitory.)

Kiki Sean called me!

Sean打电话叫我过去。

Claire What happened?

怎么了?

Kiki They went to a pub. It is noisy there.

他们去了一个酒吧,很吵的一个地方。

Claire Oh! Pub. I always hear bad news about pubs from TV.

噢!酒吧。我总是在电视上看到关于酒吧的不好的新闻。

K iki Yes, me too. I don’t know what they are doing there. Sean tells me he wants to show something to us.

我也是。我不知道他们现在在那儿干嘛。Sean跟我说他想给我们看些东西。

Claire What? What’s that?

神马?给我们看神马?

Kiki I don’t know. He said it’s a secret.

我不知道。他说是个秘密。

Claire That sounds strange.

感觉有古怪。

相关文档
最新文档