礼仪祝词补充语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Protocol Routine
迎来送往
办理出境/入境/海关手续go through /complete the (exit/entry/customs) formalities 对食宿和服务感到满意to find the accommodations and service satisfactory
照顾你们to see to your needs and comfort
客套话polite formulas
日程安排schedule; itinerary
走马观花地到许多地方to hurry through a great many places
根据你们的要求at your request
请坦率地告诉我们Please be frank with us; Please don’t hesitate to tell us.
我们将尽量满足你们的愿望。

We’ll see what we can do to meet your wishes.
各界群众people of all circles; people from all walks of life; a cross-section of people 军民鱼水情The army and the people are as close to each other as fish and water; a fish-and-water relationship
座位卡name/place card
我提议为我们的友谊干杯!I propose a toast to our friendship. Let me propose a toast to our friendship. May I propose a toast to our friendship? Let us drink to our friendship.
“祝你成功!健康!”Here’s to your success/ health.
告别to bid farewell to…; to say goodbye to…
就要离开北京回国了。

Leaving Beijing for home
不远万里to make nothing of traveling over thousands of miles
祝您一路平安!To wish you a bon voyage
热情洋溢而又令人信服的讲话very gracious and eloquent remarks
本着坦率的精神in the spirit of frankness
超越那些分歧to transcend those differences
在原则问题上作妥协to compromise our principles
从一开始at the outset
弥合鸿沟to close the gulf between us
困扰着旧世界to plague the old world
以私人/官方的身份in a(n) private/official capacity
(以…为首的)政府代表团government delegation (headed /led by…)
您一定是我们期盼已久的客人…You must be our long-expected guest…
对不起,我还没有请教您的尊姓大名呢。

Excuse me, but I haven’t had the honor of knowing you.
很高兴与您结识。

I’m delighted/ pleased to make your acquaintance.
欢迎来。

Welcome to…
欢迎欢迎,您一路辛苦了。

Welcome to… Did you have a nice trip? / How was the journey?
坐了这么长时间的飞机,你累吗?How are you after such a long flight?
谢谢您专程来接我。

Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.
不用谢,这是我们应该做的。

Please don’t mention it. It is my pleasure.
寒暄the usual exchange of greetings
我们又见面了!Small world, isn’t it?
久仰!久仰!I have long been looking forward to meeting you. / I have long desired to meet you.
久违、久违!I haven’t seen you for ages/ for a long time./ It’s been such a long time since we met last.
久闻大名!I have long heard of you.
我们上车吧。

Let’s proceed to the car.
您先请。

After you!
您慢走!Take care!
您过奖了!Thank you. You flattered me!
哪里,哪里!I’m glad to hear that.
惭愧,惭愧!It’s very kind of you to say so.
请多多批评指正。

I would appreciate it if you could offer your advice.
你在生活和工作中若有不尽如人意之处,请立即与我联系。

If you should encounter any inconveniences in your life and work, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
我很高兴为你排忧解难。

I’ll be very glad to help you out.
希望你喜欢这里的生活。

I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
祝您参观一切顺利。

Wish you all the best in your tour/visit.
祝您访问圆满成功!Wish your visit a complete success.
签字仪式signing ceremony
致欢迎辞Welcoming speech/address; speech of welcome
告别辞farewell speech/ address; valediction
出席宴会的贵宾有…It’s my pleasure to introduce / I have the honor to introduce/ I would like to introduce the honored guests attending the banquet…
阁下Your /His /Her Excellency
殿下Your/His /Her Royal Highness
陛下Your/His /Her Majesty
皇帝陛下Your/His /Her Imperial Majesty
尊敬的首相…亲王殿下Respected Mr. Prime Minister, Your Highness Prince…
敬爱的…阁下Your Excellency Respected and Dear…
尊敬的…阁下Your Excellency Respected…
尼可松总统阁下和夫人Mr. President and Mme. Nixon
…总理阁下和夫人Mr. Prime Minister and Mrs. …
…国王和王后陛下Their Majesties King …and the Queen
值此….之际on the occasion of…
我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向贵国人民致以亲切的问候和良好的祝愿。

I would like/wish to extend/express, on behalf of the Chinese government and people and in my own name, our cordial greetings and best wishes to your people. 中国有句俗话说:有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?There is an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?” /As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
我非常愉快地…. It is with great pleasure that I …; I have the great pleasure to…
我为能。

而深感愉快。

It gives me great pleasure to…
我很荣幸地代表中国政府和人民向。

代表团表示热烈的欢迎。

I have the honor to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people, our warm welcome to the …delegation.
请允许我向远道而来的贵宾们表示热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候。

Allow me to express our warm welcome and cordial greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar.
我们为能接待如此杰出的政界领导人而深感骄傲和荣幸。

We are very proud and honored to receive such a group of distinguished political leaders.
对我本人来说,这也是一个非常愉快和令人难忘的机会。

This is also a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally.
这使我有极好的机会拜访老朋友,结交新朋友。

It provides me with an excellent opportunity to meet old friends ad make new ones.
今天,我们能够在我国的首都北京接待以…为首的…感到格外愉快和高兴。

Today we are especially pleased and happy to receive in our capital Beijing… led by…
今天晚上,我能够参加…为…举行的宴会感到十分高兴和荣幸。

I am very happy and honored this evening to attend this banquet given by … in honor of …
今天我们怀着极为兴奋的心情,在这里聚会,欢迎…We assemble/are gathered here today with great elation to welcome…
我们很高兴,同…一道欢庆这个光辉的节日。

We are very happy to celebrate this glorious festival together with…
今天晚上,我们在这里设宴欢迎应…邀请前来我国访问的。

阁下和。

其他贵宾们,感到十分荣幸和快慰。

We are very honored and pleased to give a banquet this evening in honor of His Excellency… and the other distinguished guests from … who have come here to visit China at the invitation of…
今天我们在这里集会隆重纪念。

周年。

We meet here today to solemnly commemorate/ observe the … anniversary of …
你们的光临,增加我们节日的欢乐。

Your presence adds much to our festive joy. 怀着十分兴奋和愉快的心情with great elation and pleasure; with very happy and joyful feelings
怀着同样热切的心情with the same eagerness
怀着对贵国人民的深厚感情with profound and amicable sentiments for your people
作为贵国人民的友好使者as an envoy of friendship of your people
远隔重洋/万里to be separated by the vast occasion/ a long distance; to be far away from each other
远道而来/来自大洋彼岸的朋友们friends from a distant land/ the other side of the Pacific Ocean
随团来放的商界朋友们friends from the business community accompanying the delegation
请允许我邀请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两国的友谊和合作干杯!May I ask you to join me in a toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two countries? 为…大使阁下和夫人的健康干杯!To the health of His Excellency the Ambassador and Mme..
珍惜与…的传统友谊。

To cherish one’s traditional friendship with…
向。

转达中国人民的诚挚问候和良好祝愿to convey the cordial greetings and best wishes of the Chinese people to…
很荣幸答谢您给予我们的热情招待to have the honor of reciprocating your warm reception
我原借此机会感谢…的热情好客和周到安排。

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank … for the warm hospitality and thoughtful arrangements.
东道主的热情好客将永远留在我的记忆中。

The generous /gracious hospitality of our host will remain in my memory forever.
这些良好的印象将永远珍藏在我们美好的记忆中。

These fine impressions will remain forever in our most cherished memories.
对贵国政府在我们逗留期间给予我们体贴入微的关照,千言万语道不尽我们的感激之情。

No words can fully express/convey our gratitude to you and your government for the great kindness and consideration you have given us during our stay here.
我谨向您表示衷心的感谢。

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to you.
我期待着在不远的将来访问贵国。

I am looking forward to visiting your country in the near future.
邀请您在您方便的时候来中国访问to invite you to visit China at a time convenient to you
回顾过去,展望未来looking back/ in retrospect; a review of the past; looking ahead; looking into the future
最后,… In conclusion/closing…; Before I conclude…
我发言到此结束,谢谢各位!And that concludes my speech./ I’d like to end/conclude my speech. Thank you for your attention.
在热情友好的气氛中in a cordial and friendly atmosphere
在认真坦率的气氛中in an earnest and frank atmosphere
结出了丰硕的果实to have borne rich fruits
礼节性/ 告别拜会to pay a courtesy/ farewell call
就要结束在我国的友好访问to be about to conclude one’s friendly visit in our country
今天怀着无限惜别的心情,欢送…With great pleasure, we bid farewell today to…在这临别之际,我们有一种恋恋不舍之情。

We feel reluctant to leave you at this moment of parting.
感谢您在百忙中…Thank you so much for… in spite of the many claims on your time and attention/ in spite of your busy/tight schedule.
不用谢,这是我们应该做的,还做得不够。

It’s our pleasure. And a lot of things might have done better. I’m glad you have enjoyed…
小小意思,不成敬意。

This is a token of our appreciation.
欢迎再来。

Do come again.
祝旅途愉快!I wish you a pleasant journey. Have a nice trip.
一路平安!Bon voyage!/ Have a good flight!/ I wish you a pleasant journey.
女士们,先生们,请大家注意,开幕式几分钟后就要开始。

请来宾们就座,全部讲话和致辞将用英语、法语、汉语、俄语、德语、西班牙语和日语译出,第一台是英语,第二台是法语,第三台是汉语。

Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? The opening ceremony will start in a few minutes. All present is
requested to be seated. All the addresses and messages will be interpreted simultaneously into English, French, Chinese, Russian, German, Spanish and Japanese. Channel 1 for English, Channel 2 for French, Channel 3 for Chinese.
开幕式开始后,请不要摄影,不要使用闪光灯,也不要离开座位。

谢谢大家!Once the opening ceremony is started, kindly refrain from taking pictures, using flash bulbs or leaving your seats. Thank you.
现在宣布,会议开始。

The meeting/conference/symposium/seminar is called to order. / I would like to call the meeting in order./ I declare the meeting open.
请代表们在一个讲话者与另一个讲话者之间,至少要间隔一分钟,以便翻译员和台控制员能够适应新的讲话。

All delegates are kindly requested to allow at least a one-minute interval between speeches, to enable the interpreters and channel controllers to adapt themselves to the new speaker.
现在我们将要开始主要的议程,我建议我们的议程大致仿照去年的安排。

We shall now start our main business, and I suggest that our procedure should follow generally the same line as last year.
请…发言。

I have the honour to introduce…/ I have great pleasure in introducing… / I now call upon… / I now give the floor to … / I would like to invite … to take the floor.
现在我高兴地向大家介绍第一位发言人,著名的杨先生。

I now have the pleasure of introducing to you our first distinguished speaker Mr. Yang.
下一位发言人是李先生,他现在要向大会发表演说。

The next speaker is Mr. Li. He will now deliver his address to the conference.
女士们,先生们,我现在非常荣幸地给大家介绍林先生。

他将给大会致闭幕辞。

有请林先生。

Ladies and gentlemen, I now have the great honor to introduce to you Mr. Lin. He will deliver his closing address to the conference. Mr. Lin, please.
休息20分钟。

The meeting/ conference/symposium/seminar is recessed for 20 minutes./ I suggest a 20-minute break.
会议在下午一时暂停,下午三时继续。

The meeting is suspended at 1:00 pm and will be resumed at 3:00 pm.
休会!The meeting/ conference/ symposium/seminar stands adjourned.
闭会!The meeting/ conference/ symposium/seminar is closed.
散会!The meeting/ conference/ symposium/seminar rises.
请…宣布…开幕。

I have the honor to invite … to declare the opening of…
我宣布21届世界大学生运动会开幕。

I declare the 21st Universiade open.
祝运动员发扬更快、更高、更强的奥林匹克精神!May the athletes be inspired by the Olympic spirit of “faster, higher and stronger”.
我宣布,开幕式到此结束。

祝运动员万事如意,实现梦想。

That concludes the opening ceremony. May all the athletes have best of luck and fulfill your dream.
我代表所有参赛运动员宣誓:… In the name of all competitors, I promise…
裁判员,运动员入场!Now the parade of the athletes and referees.
绕场一周向观众致意to undertake laps of honor
全体起立,奏国歌!Please all rise to the national anthem.
请全体起立。

升中华人民共和国国旗,奏中华人民共和国国歌!All rise for the national flag and national anthem of the People’s Republic of China.
请坐下!Please be seated.
表演团体操to perform group exercises
…颁将仪式开始。

The Victory Ceremony for … will now take place.
荣获金牌的是,…队!The gold medal goes to the first place winner, Team of…现在,请各位留在原座位,让主席台的贵宾先离开。

Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. I would appreciate it if you could remain seated for the departure of the honored guests at the platform.
请各位起立,目送嘉宾退场!Please rise for the departure of the honored guests.
现在请大家提问。

Now the floor is open (for questions)./ I’m ready to take your questions.
我是《人民日报》的记者。

I’m with/ from the Peopl e’s Daily.
我要提的问题是/我的问题是…My question is …
请您谈一谈…的可能性。

Could you comment on the possibility of …?
您能否阐明一下中国政府在…的立场?Could you elaborate the position / stand of the Chinese government on…?
您如何看待…的前景?How do you view the prospects of …? 您对…持何态度?What attitude do you take towards…?
问得很好。

That’s a good question.
无可奉告!No comment.。

相关文档
最新文档