母亲节主题班会课件(1)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

孩子 你走吧 前面的路 再也没有忧愁 没有读不完的课本 再也没有爸爸的拳头 你要记住 我和爸爸的模样 妈妈 来生还要一起走 我会记住你和爸爸的模样 记住我们的约定 来生还要一起走
感恩母亲,我们该怎么做呢?
感恩宣誓:
亲爱的爸爸妈妈—— 是你们,将我带到了人间。 教会我在成长中,如何走过沟沟坎坎。 是你们,领我认识了世界。 天寒地冻时,将我双手放入怀中温暖。 从现在开始,让我行动起来。 说感谢之话,怀感动之情,做感恩之事。 用一颗感恩的心!孝敬你们!回报你们的养育之恩! 在思想品德上让你们安心。 在学习上让你们放心。 在生活上让你们省心。 我决不辜负父母心。 宣誓人:X X X
“No more trunk for you to climb on.”the tree said. “I don’t have teeth to bite, I am too old for climb,” the boy said. “I don’t have teeth to bite,” the boy replied. 「没有可以让你攀爬的树干了。」 苹果树又说。 「我的牙齒咬不動蘋果了。我也太 老爬不了树了。」男孩回答。
慈母手中线,游子身上衣。 临行密密缝,意恐迟迟归。 谁眼寸草心,报得三春晖。
The Boy &The Apple Tree
A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree.
從前有一棵 樹……
A little boy loved to come and lay around it every day.
The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears...
男孩坐了下來。 樹好快樂。
有一棵大树, 春天倚着她幻想; 夏天倚着她繁茂; 秋天倚着她成熟; 冬天倚着她沉思; 这棵大树就是妈妈,
No matter how busy you are, share some time with parents.
「我太忙,沒時間爬 樹。」男孩說。「我 要构建我的家庭, 我需要一間房子,妳 可以帮助我嗎?
“Sorry, I don’t have a house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house.So you will feel happy” 「抱歉,我沒有房子。」 樹說。 「不過 ,你可以砍 下我的樹枝,去蓋房子, 這樣你就會快樂了。」
The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad. 之后,男孩好久都沒有再 來……樹好傷心。
One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me, grab on to the tree branches to swing,” the tree said.
One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy. 有一天,男孩來到樹 下,看起来有点伤心 樹說:「來啊,孩子 来我的樹下玩耍吧!」
“I am no longer a kid, I don’t play around trees anymore.”The boy replied, “I need money.”
「砍下我的樹幹去造條船吧。」樹說。 「這樣你就可以遠航……你就會快樂。」
So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat.
於是男孩砍下了她的樹幹,造了條船。
He went sailing and never showed up for a long time. 男孩坐船走了,再也 没回来。
So the boy cut the branches off and left happily.
於是男孩砍下了 她的樹枝, 把樹枝帶走, 去蓋房子。
The tree was glad to see him happy
看到男孩开心,樹好快乐。
For a long time,the boy nevቤተ መጻሕፍቲ ባይዱr came back. The tree was again lonely and sad. 此后男孩很久没有再回来,苹 果树再次感到孤独与伤心。
The tree was happy, but it was not true.
樹好快乐…… 但不是真的。
Finally, the boy returned many years later. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you. 過了好久好久,那男孩又再 回來了。「我很抱歉,孩 子。」樹說:「我已經沒有 東西可以給你了,我的蘋果 沒了。」
“I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?”
「我又老又傷 心,玩不動了」 男孩說。 「我想要扬帆 远航離开這裡 去放松。 妳可以給我一 條船嗎?」
“Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.”
一個小男孩天天都會跑 來,她好爱那个男孩。
He climbed to the tree top,
男孩會爬上樹幹,
Ate the apples,
吃吃蘋果,
Grab on to the tree branches to swing, 抓著樹枝荡秋千,
Collect the leaves from the tree to make into a crown,act like a king
感恩母亲吧!
地震来临母女至死相拥 照片定格伟大母爱
孩子,快 ,抓紧妈妈的手
孩子 快 快抓紧妈妈的手 去天堂的路 太黑了 妈妈怕你 碰了头 快 抓紧妈妈的手 让妈妈陪你走 妈妈 我怕 天堂的路 太黑 我看不见你的手 自从倒塌的墙 把阳光夺走 我再也看不见 你柔情的眸
妈妈 别担忧 天堂的路有些挤 有很多同学和朋友 我们说 不哭不哭 哪一个人的妈妈都是我们的妈妈 哪一个孩子都是妈妈的孩子 没有我的日子 你把爱给活着的孩子吧 妈妈 你别哭 泪光照亮不了 我们的路 让我们自己 慢慢的走
“I’m sorry.”The tree sighed.
「我很抱歉。」樹嘆了口氣。
“I really can’t give you anything... the only thing left is my dying roots,” the tree said with tears.
「我真希望我能給你什麼……可是我 什麼也沒了。我只剩下一塊老樹根。 我很抱歉……」苹果树流着泪说。
“I don’t need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied.
「我現在要的不多。」男孩說。「只要一個安靜, 可以坐著休息的地方。这些年我好累好累。」
“Good!”the tree drew himself ,“Old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. Come, Come sit down with me and rest.” 「好啊。」樹一邊說, 一邊努力挺直身子。 「正好啊,老樹根是最適合 坐下來休息的地方。來啊! 孩子,坐下來,坐下來休息。」
收集她的葉子, 把葉子編成皇冠, 扮成國王。
They played hide and seek.
他們會一起玩捉迷藏。
Tired of playing,the boy took a nap under the shadow...
玩累了,男孩就在 她的樹蔭下睡覺…
He loved the tree and the tree was very happy.
男孩好愛這棵樹…… 樹好快樂。
Time went by...
日子一天天過去,
the little boy had grown up
男孩長大了。
he no longer played around the tree every day,the tree was lonely 他不再天天都来了,树常常好孤獨。
One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said slightly.
一年夏天,男孩再回來了, 樹太快樂了,快樂得 幾乎說不出話來。 「來啊!孩子」 她輕輕地說 過來,來玩呀!」
有一天, 男孩终于回來了, 樹高興得發抖, 她說:「來啊!孩子, 爬上我的樹幹, 抓著我的樹枝盪鞦韆。」
“I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?”
「我不是小 孩子了,我 不要和樹玩 耍。」男孩 說。「我需 要錢。」
“Sorry, but I don’t have money...but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.” The boy grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.The tree was happy too. 「真抱歉。」樹說「我沒有錢。孩子, 拿我的蘋果到城裡去賣。這樣, 你就會有錢了。」 於是男孩高兴地爬到樹上, 摘下她的蘋果,通通帶走了。樹好快樂 。
相关文档
最新文档