出境领队英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1:A:may I help you sir?

先生,请问我有什么可以帮您?

B:yes.we’re here to check in for the flight to Sydney .Here are our tickets and passports.

是的,我是来办理到悉尼的登机手续,这是我的护照和机票。

A:Thank you ,sir. Please put your baggage on the scale. How many pieces of baggage do you want to check in?

谢谢,请把行李放在行李台上,您一共有多少件行李?

B:Twenty pieces altogether . Can I take this traveling bag as a carry-on?

共二十件,这个手提包可以一同办理吗?

A:I’m afraid not .It’s overweight . The allowance for the carry-on baggage is 8kg.

恐怕不行,超重了,允许的范围是8公斤内。

B:I see .

明白

A:Here are twenty claim tags for your baggage and your passports

这是20个行李标签和您的护照。

B:Thank you very much

谢谢

2:A:Please show me your customs declaration form ,sir.

可以看看你的海关申报表吗,先生

B:Certainly ,Here it is.

当然,在这

A:Do you have anything to declare?

有什么需要申报的吗?

B:No,I don’t

没有

A:Please open this bag.What are these?

请打开这个包,这里面是什么?

B:These are for my personal use.And these are gifts for my friends .

这都是我的私人物品和给朋友带的礼物。

A:Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

有烟和酒吗?

B:Yes,I have five bottles of brandy.

有,有5瓶白兰地。

A: You’ll have to pay duty on that .Do you have any other baggage ?

有付税吗,其他行李里还有吗?

B:No

没了

A:ok,Please give this declaration form to that official at the exit.

好了,把这个申报表给出口的那间办公室

3:A:Good morning.Please show your ticket,passport and immigration card.

早上好,请出示你的机票,护照和入境卡。

B:Here you are

在这里

A:What’s the purpose of your visit in this country ? On business or for pleasure?

你这次来的目的是什么?商业还是旅游?

B:on business.I’m here eith a tour group .

商业,我是随团过来的。

A:So you are a tour leader,aren’t you?

你是领队吗?

B:Yes,,We have several places to visit.

是的,我们有许多的行程要走。

A:How long will you be staying in New Zealand?

在新西兰停留多久?

B:5 days .We’ll be leaving on May 25th.

5天,3月25日离开。

A:Where do you intend to stay while in the country?

你准备住在哪里?

B In the hotels.

酒店

A :how much money have you got?

带了多少钱?

B: I have 2000 US dollars in cash.

2000美金。

A:Do you have a return ticket?

你有没有往返票?

B:Yes, her you are.Can you leave now?

有,给你,我可以离开了吗?

A:Just a second .Do you remember when you got your last vaccination?

一会,你还记得你上次接种疫苗是什么时候?

B:three days ago,just befor I came here,You may check my health certification .

3天前,来这里之前,你可以检查我的健康证明。

A:OK,I think you are cleared,Thank you for your cooperation.

好,我想你是对的,谢谢配合。

4: A:Did you call for service,sir?

你有没有呼叫服务,先生?

B:Yes,Will you have the laundry done today?

有,今天有没有洗衣服务?

A:I’m afraid it’s too late for today’s laundy ,sir.We can deliver it tomorrow around 6:00p.m. 今天太晚了,明天下午6点之前

B:Oh , my dear . We’re going to set off tomorrow morning.

噢,亲爱的,我们明天早上就要出发了。

A:We have a special four-hour service.We will deliver it within 4 hours at a 50% extra charge.

我们有特殊4小时服务,我们会在4小时之内完成,但需要加收50%的额外费用

B:That’s all right .

可以

相关文档
最新文档