2021年自考外贸函电英汉互译教材大总结

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.为使咱们熟悉贵公司产品,咱们需要某些技术方面细节。请寄关于产品阐明书、小册子或者活页目录。

To familiarize ourselves with your products,we need some technical details. Please send us literatures,brochures,or leaflets dealing with your products.

2.附寄一本目录,上面有我司系列产品中增添最新型号E331。

We are also enclosing a catalog showing a brand new addition to our line,Model E331.

3.咱们但愿附寄小册子对您有协助。

We hope the enclosed brochure will be helpful to you.

4.现寄去一份关于我公司当前可供出口各式自行车小册子。

We send you a brochure on the various kinds of bicycle now available for export.

5.请寄我公司一份贵公司进口商品清单。

Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you?

6.请寄我一份台式计算机目录本和价目单,或者任何阐明小册子,以便我司分发给潜在顾客。

Will you please send me a copy of your catalogue and pricelist of desktop computers and c opies of any descriptive leaflets that I could pass to prospective customers.

7.感谢你方9月6日来函,现附上一册最新商品目录,从中你会对咱们新产品有更多理解。

Many thanks for your letter dated September 6,we have enclosed the current brochure from which you may have a better understanding of our new products.

8.感谢你方5月18日询价,随函寄去我方最新价目单以供参照。

Thanks for your enquiry dated May 18,we are now sending you our latest pricelist for your reference.

9.我方报价如有变更不另告知

Our quotation is subject to change without notice.

is subject to表达使某人经历或遭受某事物。to是介词。

10.国内对中华人民共和国微波炉需求很大,请你们对当前能供应型号向我方报有竞争性价格,非常感谢。

There is a big demand for Chinese microwave ovens. We shall appreciate your quoting us competitive prices of models available now.

(三)put the following sentences into Chinese:

1.We highly appreciate your immediate reply to our Enquiry Note No.2436 regarding hard drives.

非常感谢及时回答我方关于硬盘第2436号询单。highly 9.We have recently received many inquiries from retailing shops in

New York area about the captioned items and are sure that there would be very brisk demands.

1.如你方以竞争性价格报盘,咱们能保证在本地大量销量。

If you make us an offer at competitive prices we can sell a large quantity in our district.

2.作为对你们还价回应,我将减少3美元。

I’ll r espond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

3.考虑到咱们长期业务关系,咱们接受你们还盘。

It is in view of our long-standing business relationship that we accept your counter offer.

4.但愿早日报给咱们机床实盘,咱们将不胜感激。

It will be appreciated if you will immediately let us have your firm offer for machine tools.

5.我报价是以合理利润率为根据。

My offer was based on reasonable profit margin.

6.当前咱们但愿你们对我方报盘予以答复。

Now we look forward to your replying to our offer.

7.如果你们故意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方规定。

If you are interested in dealing with us in other products,please inform us of your requirements.

相关文档
最新文档