面试出门八件事

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

?面试出门八件事
你自信满满的准备去参加一场大的工作面试。你已经为面试官可能会问到的问题准备了充分的答案。你的背包里装好了几份最新的简历。等等,你刚刚说的是背包?你真的打算背着背包去参加面试么?接下来你是不是说你打算穿牛仔裤和衬衣呢?
A big job interview is coming up and you are feeling very confident. You have anticipated the questions they might ask and have prepared some great answers. Fresh copies of your resume are sitting in your backpack. Wait a minute. Did you say backpack? Are you really going to walk into a job interview carrying a backpack? Next thing you'll say is that you're planning to wear jeans and a t-shirt. Uh-oh. You better ask yourself these questions before you get dressed.
你自信满满的准备去参加一场大的工作面试。你已经为面试官可能会问到的问题准备了充分的答案。你的背包里装好了几份最新的简历。等等,你刚刚说的是背包?你真的打算背着背包去参加面试么?接下来你是不是说你打算穿牛仔裤和衬衣呢?啊哦,你换衣服之前最好先问问自己这些问题:
What should I wear?
我应该如何着装?
Generally, it's a good idea to wear a suit for a job interview. Go with something simple, in a neutral tone. The more conservative your field is, the more conservative your suit should be. For example, if you're applying for a job in an investment firm, go with a navy blue or dark gray suit.
通常情况下,穿西装去面试是个不错的主意。应该选择简单,中性的西装。并且你求职的领域越是保守,你的着装也要相应的越保守。例如,如果你要在一家投资公司找工作,那就穿深蓝或者深灰色的西装去面试。
What if my interview is for a job in a more casual setting?
如果我的面试的是一份很随意的工作岗位呢?
It's a good idea to match your interview attire to the prospective job. If you are applying for a job working on a warehouse floor, you will look out of place wearing a formal suit. Keeping that in mind, dress a little better than you would for a day at work and make sure your clothes are neat and clean.
面试着装应该适合即将从事的工作。如果你要去应聘一份在仓库楼的工作,那么穿一套正式的西装就不合适了。记住,穿得比你日常工作好一点的衣服去面试,并且要确保衣服干净整洁。
My interview is for a job in an accounting firm. Traditionally this field is conservative, but this particular firm may be a little more casual. How should I dress?
我要应聘的是一家会计师事务所。传统来说,会记师职业都是很保守的。但是这家公司可能比较开放,我应该如何着装呢?
You can't go wrong in a suit, but if you want to give more of an impression

of "fitting in" then you need to find out how people actually dress for work at that firm. One way to do this is to observe people arriving for work. Choose any day other than a Friday, which is when some companies allow more casual dress. Again, follow the rule of dressing better for the interview than you would for a typical day at the office.
穿西装去面试永远是没错的。但是如果你想给别人的印象是你很容易融入他们,那你就要先打探好该公司的人一般是如何着装了。方法之一是在星期五之外的任何一个工作日去观察该公司的职员上班穿什么样的衣服,因为星期五很多公司都允许随意着装,所以那天是看不出穿衣风格的。
Do I have to buy a new suit?
我需要买一套新的西装吗?
As long as your suit is in good condition and not outdated, you don't have to buy a new one. If you do decide to purchase a new suit, buy the best one you can afford and make sure you don't get anything too trendy. You want your investment to last.
只要你的西装状况良好,并且没过时,那你就没必要重新去买了。而一旦你决定重新买套西装,那就在你承受能力范围之内买一套最好的,但是不要买太新潮的。因为你的投资是计划持续长久的。
What shoes should I wear?
我应该穿什么样的鞋?
In all instances, wear closed-toe shoes. Sandals are never appropriate for a job interview, unless you are applying for a job as a lifeguard. Black shoes match everything (yes, even your navy blue suit). Stick with a conservative style. Women should not wear very high heels.
任何情况下都穿封闭式的鞋子。除非你应聘的是救生员的工作,否则凉鞋是不合适的。黑色的鞋子很百搭(是的,即使你穿深蓝色的西装也是相配的)。坚持保守派的风格。女人不应该穿太高跟的鞋子。
Must I buy new shoes?
我需要买新鞋吗?
No. Shoes you've already worn are fine, unless they are in bad condition or out of style. A little shoe polish may be in order here.
不需要,只要鞋子没坏或过时,那穿你已有的鞋子就好了。将你的旧鞋擦上一点鞋油就好了。
What about my nails?
我的指甲呢?
Your nails should be clean. A man's nails should be kept short and a woman's nails shouldn't be excessively long and should be bare or polished in a neutral color.
你的指甲应该干干净净的。男人的指甲应该剪短,而女人的指甲不应该太长,如果要涂指甲油,涂个淡色调吧。
I love wearing jewelry. Can I wear it for the interview?
我喜欢戴些珠宝,我面试时可以戴着吗?
Modest jewelry is fine, but don't wear large earrings or a thick chain.
适当的珠宝是可以的,但是不要佩戴超大的耳环或者厚厚的项链。
What ab

out makeup? How much is okay?
化妆呢?什么程度最好?
Don't paint on the makeup. Keep it simple and use neutral colors.
不要浓妆艳抹。淡妆就可以了。
What should I carry with me -- a purse, a briefcase, a backpack?
我应该带钱包,公文包,还是背包?
By all means, leave the backpack at home. You want to look professional, not like you're taking a stroll across campus. A woman can carry a small to medium sized handbag. A man or woman can carry a briefcase if he or she wishes, or a folder or portfolio.
请务必将背包留在家里。你是想要看起来专业,而不是在校园内漫步。女人可以带着小到中等大小等的手提包。只要愿意,男人或者女人都可以带着公文包或者文件夹。1.Limit the pain, target the gain.Recognize that working for this person is "a temporary assignment. You can set limits on how long you’ll tolerate it, and use the time to make yourself more marketable." Let’s say you decide you can take one more year of this (assuming your boss sticks around that long). "If you figure out what you need to get out of the job to help your career, and go after it, you have a positive incentive to serve out that term," Dufour says。
1.限制痛苦,瞄准收益。确认为这个人工作只是“一项临时任务。你可以设定一个能够忍受这项任务的极限。并且,利用好这段时间,让自己将来更吃香。”比如说,你决定可以再忍受一年(假设你老板的任期有那么长)。杜福尔表示:“你需要从这份工作中收获什么,来为自己的职业发展提供帮助?如果你很清楚这点,那就去努力争取吧。既然你有积极的理由,那么你一定可以坚持到最后。”
2.Avoid surprises.Autocrats, even more than most people, "hate to be blindsided," Dufour notes. "Therefore, keep them informed of significant, and even relatively insignificant, developments. They crave control and power, so feeding them tidbits of information satisfies this craving."
2.不要“临时通知”。杜福尔指出,专横的老板,甚至大多数人,都不喜欢被“临时通知”。“因此,任何重大的,甚至相对不重要的进展,都要及时告诉他们。他们渴望控制与权力,既然如此,那就给他们一点信息,满足他们的渴望。”
3.Be the go-between for your team.If you haven’t already taken on this role, Dufour recommends that you earn the trust of other members of your group and be the one who communicates their problems and needs to the boss. "This can be intimidating, since it means telling him things he might not want to hear," Dufour says, "but the tradeoff of elevated status is worth it."
3.为你的团队担任中间人的角色。如果你还没能做到这一点,杜福尔建议你,首先获得团队成员的信任,然后向老板传达团队成员的

疑问以及他们的需求。杜福尔表示:“或许,这会让你有些担忧,毕竟这意味着,你必须向老板汇报一些他可能不想听的事。但是,这么做对于改善你的处境是有利的,所以值得。”
4.Refuse to be a "yes man."Although many people try to appease an autocrat by telling him exactly what he wants to hear and following every order to the letter, "this is a huge mistake," Dufour says. Instead, "wait until you’re convinced your manager is making a huge mistake" -- one that will jeopardize his own stated goals -- "or until you come up with a better idea that you truly believe in."
4.拒绝做“好好先生”。尽管许多人会对专横的老板让步,只挑他喜欢的话说,并且严格地执行他的所有命令,但杜福尔却认为“这是一个重大错误” 。相反,你应该“一直等着,直到你确信,你的老板犯了一个重大错误”——一个将危及他的既定目标的错误——“或者,直到你想出一个更好的主意,并且你对此信心满满。”
Then, make a concise, logical case for your approach: "Emphasize the positive outcome. Focus on what your boss will get out of doing as you suggest." If you’ve already tried this, keep at it: "Rehearse your argument beforehand and make sure you are stating it clearly and rationally" -- and without a trace of condescension for his (alleged) lack of technical knowledge. Sometimes, of course, it’s not what you say that can trip you up, it’s how you say it。
然后,找出简洁的、符合逻辑的理由来证明你的方法:“强调积极的结果。把重点放在按照你说的做他能获得什么这一点上。”如果你已经做过类似尝试,坚持下去:“事先预演你的论据,并且你要保证,以一种清晰、理性地方式进行陈述”——不要自以为他在技术上懂得没你多,就表现出哪怕是一丝一毫的傲慢态度。有时候,问题并不在于你说的话,而是你说话的方式。
5.Do the tasks your boss dislikes.In general, command-and-control bosses "don’t enjoy extended debate and discussion, and they aren’t adept at dealing with any type of ’people problem’," Dufour observes. So consider making that your specialty (which will do no harm to your own long-term career prospects either, incidentally)。
5.做老板不喜欢做的工作。杜福尔发现,总体上而言,指挥+控制型老板“不喜欢耗时太长的辩论和讨论,而且他们也不擅于应付各种‘人的问题’。”所以,你可以考虑把这个变成你的专长(再说,这对你自己的长期职业发展前景也不会造成任何危害。)
Helping your boss compensate for his lack of soft skills "won’t earn you thanks. In fact, he may resent your ability to do something he can’t," notes Dufour. However, even autocrats are rarely so oblivious that they don’t know, deep

down, that ignoring "people problems" will eventually damage their own professional prospects -- and that, says Dufour, "is one thing they can’t stomach."
杜福尔表示,补充老板软技能的缺失,“不见得会让他心存感激。实际上,由于你有能力做到他做不到的事情,他可能会对你心存嫉恨。”不过,即便是专制的老板,他们也极少会不知道,忽视“人的问题”最终会损害他们自己的职业发展前景,而杜福尔表示,这是“他们难以忍受的。”第一部分 常用于引言段的句型的2类表达方式
一、议论文常用句型
1. It is a fact that….
2. It is well-known that….
3. There is no doubt that….
4. I think that….
5. Contrary to the popular thought, I prefer….
6. Some people say/believe/claim that….
7. It is generally believed that….
8. It is widely accepted that….
9. It is argued/held that….
10. While it is commonly believed that…, I believe….
11. It can be concluded that….
12. People’s views vary from person to person.
二、图表作文常用句型
1. The table/diagram/bar chart/pie graph/tree diagram/curve graph /column chart shows/illustrates/reveals/describes/depicts/reflects that/how….
2. The graph provides some interesting data regarding….
3. The data/statistics/figures can be interpreted as follows:
4. The data/statistics/figures lead us to the conclusion that….
5. As is shown/demonstrated/exhibited in the diagram/graph/chart/table, ….
6. It is clear/apparent from the table/chart/diagram/figures that….
7. The vertical/horizontal axis stands for….
8. There was rapid/noticeable/great/sharp/steep/remarkable/slow/little/slight/gradual rise/increase/decrease/fall/decline/drop/change in development in ….
9. The percentage remained steady/stable at….
10. The figures stayed the same….
11. The figures bottomed out/peaked at…. 英语聊天常用语100句

1. How are you doing?
你好吗?

2. I'm doing great.
我过得很好。

3. What's up?
出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?

4. Nothing special.
没什么特别的。

5. Hi. Long time no see.
嗨,好久不见了。

6. So far so good.
到目前为止,一切都好。

7. Things couldn't be better.
一切顺利。

8. How about yourself?
你自己呢?

9. Today is a great day.
今天是个好日子。

10. Are you making progress?
有进展吗?

11. May I have your name, please?
请问尊姓大名?

12. I've heard so much about you.
久仰大名。

13. I hope you're enjoying your staying here.
希望你在这里过得愉快。

14. Let's get together again.
改天再

聚聚。

15. That's a great idea!
好主意!

16. Please say hello to your mother for me.
请代我向你母亲问好。

17. I'm glad to have met you.
很高兴遇到你。

18. Don't forget us.
别忘了我们。

19. Keep in touch.
保持联系。

20. I had a wonderful time here.
我在这里度过了难忘的时光。

21. Have a nice weekend.
周末愉快。

22. Same to you.
彼此彼此。

23. Nice talking to you.
很高兴与你聊天。

24. Take care of yourself.
自己当心/照顾好你自己。

25. Thank you for everything.
谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。

26. Thank you all for coming.
谢谢光临。

27. I appreciate your help.
我感谢你的帮助。

28. You're always welcome.
别客气/不用谢

29. Forget it.
算了吧

30. It was my pleasure.
不用谢。

31. I made a mistake.
我弄错了。

32. I'm terribly sorry.
实在抱歉。

33. I must apologize!
我必须道歉!

34. I feel terrible.
我感觉糟透了。

35. It's not your fault.
那不是你的错。

36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you.
抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。

37. What do you do?
你做什么工作?

38. How do you like your new job?
你觉得你的新工作怎样?

39. I like it a lot.
我很喜欢。

40. I like reading and listening to music.
我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。

41. What's wrong?
怎么回事?

42. What happened?
发生什么事了?

43. I hope nothing is wrong.
我希望一切顺利。

44. I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受。

45. Sorry to hear that.
听到这个消息我很难受。

46. Come on, you can do that.
来吧,你能做到的。

47. Use your head.
动动脑筋。

48. You did a great job.
你赶得很好。

49. That's very nice of you.
你真好。

50. I'm very proud of you.
我为你感到自豪。

51. I like your style.
我喜欢你的风格。

52. I love you guys.
我爱你们。

53. How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?

54. You look great!
你看上去棒极了!

55. That's fantastic!
那真是棒极了!

56. That's really something.
那真是了不起!

57. It's a pleasure working with you.
与您合作很愉快。

58. Congratulations on you success.
祝贺你的成功。

59. I'd like to propose a toast.
我提议干杯!

60. Are you married or single?
你结婚了吗?

61. I've been dying to see you.
我非常想见到你。

62. I'm crazy about you.
我为你疯狂/痴迷/神魂颠倒。

63. I love you with all my heart.
我全心全意爱你!

64. You're everything to me.
你是我的一切



65. You're in love!
你恋爱了!

66. I'm tired of working all day.
整日工作使我厌烦。

67. You work too much.
你做得太多了。

68. Money will come and go.
钱乃身外之物。

69. Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?

70. Have you got it?
明白了吗?

71. I've got it.
我懂了。

72. I can't afford that.
我承担/买不起。

73. I did it, I'm so happy now.
我做到了,现在我很满意。

74. I don't care.
不关我的事/我不管。

75. I don't think so.
我不这么想/我看不会/不行/不用。

76. I guess so.
我想是吧。

77. I have no other choice.
我别无选择。

78. I will do my best!
我会尽力的!

79. I mean it.
我是认真的。

80. I'm so scared.
我怕极了。

81. It's hard to say.
难说。

82. It's a long story.
说来话长/一言难尽。

83. It's a small world.
世界真小。

84. It's against the law!
那是违法的!

85. It's a good opportunity!
好机会!

86. It's dangerous!
危险!

87. May I help you?
我能帮忙吗?

88. No doubt about it.
毫无疑问。

89. That's bullshit!
废话!

90. Think it over.
仔细考虑一下。

91. Time will tell.
时间会证明的。

92. What a surprise!
太令人惊讶了!

93. Whatever you say!
随便你!

94. You are the boss!
听你的!你说了算!

95. You have my word!
我保证!

96. Tough job, tough day, tough world. Life is not always sweet. That's life!
艰苦的工作,艰难的日子,不幸的世界。生活并不总是甜蜜的。这就是生活!

97. I need some sleep.
我需要睡眠。

98. Take it easy.
别紧张。

99. Just relax.
放松一下。

100. Zip your fly!
闭嘴!


12. The figures reached the bottom/a peak/a plateau during….


相关文档
最新文档