摩登家庭 -第4季第12集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
So we're going to Santa Barbara to pick up the bassinet. 我们要去圣巴巴拉拿摇篮车
Or we can save five hours 或者我们省下5个小时
and go around the corner to baby town. 直接去拐角处的婴儿市场
What are you doing all day? 你今天要干嘛
- Jay! - It's fine, mom. -杰 -没关系的妈妈
No, it's not fine. Today's Manny's birthday. 怎么没关系今天是曼尼的生日
Aw, jeez. I'm sorry, kid. 呀孩子真是抱歉
Don't worry. Reuben's family's taking me for a birthday lunch. 别担心
罗本一家要带我去吃生日午餐
You see? Even the Reubens remembered. 你看连罗本一家都记得
We'll be back at 6:00, 我们会在6点回来
and we're taking you to a special birthday dinner. Okay? 然后带你去吃特别生日晚餐好不好- We are? - Jay! -真要吗 -杰
I'm sorry, kid. 抱歉孩子
I wasn't sorry. It was a setup. 我并不抱歉那只是障眼法
We're throwing him a big surprise birthday party. 我们要给他办一个大型惊喜生日派对
And he totally fell for it, the little jerk. 他竟然完全信了那个小兔崽子
I mean, that's the whole point of a surprise party. 那正是惊喜派对的意义所在嘛
You take someone who you really love 你把自己真心爱的一个人
and you play 'em like a fool. 当傻子一样耍
That's not the whole point of all this. 那才不是我们这样做的全部意义
Manny has been feeling a little bit neglected, 曼尼感觉自己有点被忽略了
and I wanted to give him the most special day. 所以我想给他一个最特别的日子
This is the last birthday 我们三个人单独庆生
that it's only going to be the three of us. 也就这最后一次了
I can't wait to see the little dope's face. 我迫不及待想看到小宝贝了
...And then that smug Carol Chu was all, 然后那个自以为是的卡萝·曲就开始咆哮
"You can't dig without an environment impact study." "没有环境影响报告是不能挖的"
And then I was like, "Bam!" 然后我"嘭"地一下
and then I slapped the study onto Charlie's desk, 把报告甩在了查理的桌子上
and Carol was like, "But--but--but--" 卡萝就在那里 "但但但是"
and then I was like, "Chu on that!" 然后我就说 "去"你妈的
You said that? 你那么说了吗
Well, not with my mouth. With my eyes and my swivel. 没用嘴说用我的眼神和潇洒的转体So how was your day at work? 你呢今天工作怎样
Oh, you know, fine. 就那样还行
Yeah? 是吗
I'm an idiot. 我真是个笨蛋
I know Cam's been struggling since he went back to teaching.
我知道小卡自从回去教书就一直很挣扎
The students, the faculty-- 那些学生那些教员
None of it's clicking. 没一个好对付的
The last thing he needed 他绝不会想听到
was me going on about my latest work triumph. 我最近工作有多成功
And then it got worse. 之后情况更糟糕了
Come on, daddy. It's time for our wedding. 大爸快过来我们的婚礼要开始了
- What's happening? - Oh, Lily and I are gettin' married. -什么情况 -莉莉和我要结婚了
Uh, what's happening? 什么情况
When she proposed, I thought it was a little weird, 当她求婚的时候我觉得有些诡异
but then I read it's a phase that some girls go through. 但后来我查到有些女孩会经历这个阶段- So... - Oh, no, well, I just think it's the cutest thing ever. -所以 -是我只是觉得这超可爱Here, dad. I made you this ring. 给你二爸我为你做了这枚戒指
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! 太太太太太可爱了
Do you have a ring for me? 你有戒指要给我吗