《走遍美国》必须掌握的习语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1

Here they are.

就在这里。

The traffic is very heavy.

交通非常拥挤。

Me, too.

我也要。

Take it easy.

别紧张。

You really saved the day for me. 你真的帮了我大忙。

2

What do you want?

什么事?

After you.

请先走。

I'll take care of everything.

我会好好照料一切。

I'm not complaining.

我不在意。

I never like that umbrella stand. 我一直嫌那伞架碍事。

3

That's for sure.

我同意你的看法。

I've got it!

我有一个主意了!

He's something!

他真了不起!

Take your time.

慢慢来,别急。

I can't wait.

我很兴奋。

That's a neat idea.

这是个好主意。

Look (us) up!

与(我们)联络。

4

It's a snap.

太简单了,毫无问题。

No sweat.

简单,绝无问题。

You want to bet?

你想打赌?

Nope.

不,没有。

Anytime.

什么时候都行,你说吧,无所谓。

You are kidding!

你在开玩笑吧!

You think so?

你这样认为?

I'm on my way over.

我马上就来。

It's a piece of cake.

毫不费力。

You are in great shape.

你的身体很好。

5

What are you doing tomorrow?

你明天准备做什么?

Nothing much.

没什么要紧的事。

I've got to run.

我得赶紧走了。

Going fishing?

要去钓鱼?

We didn't catch anything.

我们什么也没钓着。

Remember our fishing trips?

还记得我们以前那些钓鱼之行吗?

Don't you have to work?

你不用上班吗?

It'll be like old times.

过去的美好时光又会重现。

What's the weather going to be like?

明天天气会怎样?

Here we go.

现在我们可以开始了。

Now, the important thing is to get the hook close to the fish. 现在,重要的是让鱼钩靠近鱼。

Not a chance!

不可能!

Hi, there!

你好,嘿。

No way!

不行,决不可以。

Come on.

You bet.

你可以确信。

Easy does it.

别慌,慢点。

That a boy.

对了,就这样。

So long.

再见。

6

There's much more to be done. 我们有很多事要做。

Can you do me a favor?

你能帮我个忙吗?

That's my boy!

好儿子!

Alexandra might call. Alexandra可能会来电话。

I see.

我知道了,我懂。

Make you feel better.

这会使你舒服些。

What's gotten into him?

他怎么搞的?

Maybe so.

也许是这样,或许是吧。Wrong number.

打错了电话。

That was very kind of you.

你真周到。

7

What's up?

怎么啦?发生什么事?

I can tell.

我能感觉到。

How late are you open?

你们开到多晚?

She's hard to resist.

她真是人见人爱。她真可爱。Atta girl!

真是个好女孩。

We're off.

我们走了。我们上路了。

Is that it?

Stewart residence. Stewart家。

This is he.

就是他。

Your name will do.

你的名字就够了。

8

How you doing?

你怎么样啦?

It's a problem, isn't it?

这是个问题,不是吗?

I got it!

我猜到了。

Want to hear them?

你想听听吗?

You're fooling me.

你在骗我。

Everything will be just fine. 一切都会好的。

You're a sore loser.

你是个输不起的人。

Hi, gang.

嗨,各位。

What's going on?

怎么啦?

That's the deal.

这是交换条件。

9

What are you working on? 你在干什么?

What's it about?

是关于什么方面的?

是什么题目?

I don't mind.

我不在乎。

came to that conclusion

做出那样的结论

Thanks for hearing me out. 谢谢你听我的意见。Doesn't show.

看不出来。

What's little uncertain.

我有点犹豫不决。

相关文档
最新文档