病人与医生英语口语对话大全完整版

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

病人与医生英语口语对

话大全

HUA system office room 【HUA16H-TTMS2A-HUAS8Q8-HUAH1688】

Doctor:Good morning. What's troubling you You don’t look so good.

医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?你看起来不太好。

Patient:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible ['terb()l] headache and I've got no appetite ['ptat].I have been like this for about a day..

病人:你好,大夫。我头疼得厉害,没有食欲。我这样大约有一个天了.

Doctor:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.

医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。

Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed [st?ft

d] up. I have a sore [s]

throat [θr?t]. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。doctor:Did you take your temperature?

医生:你试过体温吗?

patient:yes.but my temperature is ok

病人:是的。但我的体温是好的

Doctor:Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. Let me take a

look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".

医生:小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说"啊"。Patient:Ah.

病人:啊。

Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed [

n'flemd]. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms ['smptm] of influenza [nfl'enz].

医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

Patient:What am I supposed to do then? Pay attention to what?

病人:那我该怎么做呢?意些什么?

Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. Usually proper motion, eating vegetables or fruit. I'll give you medicine

医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。平时适当的运动,多食蔬菜瓜果.我马上给你拿药。Patient: How do I take these medicines?

我怎样服这些药呢?

Doctor: One tablet ['tblt], threetimes a day

医生:一天三次,一次一片。

Patient: Thank you very much.

病人:谢谢。

Doctor:That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.

医生:不客气。记住好好休息。

Patient: I know!Oh! Yes, If I eat spicy ['spas] food or hot sex fruit may be harmful These are my true love.

病人:我知道了!噢!对了,如果我吃辛辣的食物或者热性水果会有害吗?这些是我的挚爱。

Doctor: yes. Of course, it will cause illness may be worse!

医生:是的。当然有,会使得病情可能会恶化!

Patient:I know. That's a pity.

病人:我知道了.真遗憾.

Patient: If it is an emergency ['md()ns] case, we can come at any time,

can't we Or should we phone first

病人:如果病情危重,我们随时都可以来,是吗还要先打个电话不

Doctor: If you have the time better notify ['ntfa] us before you come.

医生:假如有时间,最好来之前打个电话。

Patient:I will. Goodbye, doctor.

病人:我会的。再见,大夫。

Doctor: You'll get better soon. Bye!

医生:你会很快好起来。再见!

相关文档
最新文档