驯龙高手

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

This is Berk.
这里是博克岛
It's 12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death.
有像北极那样天绝望的严寒 也有南极酷冷的垂死之感
It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery.
岛就坐落在"悲剧子午线"上
My village. In a word: sturdy.
这就是我的家乡 简而言之: 一成不变
It's been here for seven generations but every single building is new.
现在这里是第七代人了 但是房子都还很新
We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets.
我们打渔 打猎 还可以欣赏迷人的夕阳
The only problems are the pests.
唯一的问题是害虫
You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes.
一般来说 害虫都是老鼠或是蚊子
We have
但我们的是
Dragons.

Most people would leave, but not us.
大多数人选择离开 但是不是我们
We're Vikings.
我们是维京人
We stubbornness issues.
我们拥有顽强
My name is Hiccup.
我叫Hiccup
Great name, I know. But it's not the worst.
我知道不是什么伟大的名字 但是也不是最糟的
Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off Gnomes and Trolls.
父母们相信一个难听的名字可以驱赶地精和恶魔
Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.
好像我们维京勇士的壮举还不如一个名字
Morning.

What are you doing here? Get inside!
你在这里做什么? 进去!
Get back inside!
快回去!
Hiccup! What is he doing out again What are you doing out? Get inside!
Hiccup! 你又出来干什么 你出来干什么? 回去!


That's Stoick the Vast, Chief of the tribe.
这是大块头Stoick 部落的首领
They say that when he was a baby he popped a Dragon's head clean off its shoulders.
他们说他还是婴儿的时候 他就能把龙头从它的脖子上扭下来
Do I believe it? Yes, I do.
我相信吗? 当然信
What have we got?
有哪些龙?
Gronckles, Nadders, Zipplebacks Oh, and hordes of Monstruous Nightmares.
Gronckles Nadders Zipplebacks 哦 还有凶魇群龙
Any Night Furys?
有没有夜煞?
None so far. - Good.
现在还没有 - 很好
Light the torches!
点燃火炬!
Oh, nice of you to join the party. I thought you'd been carried off.
哦 很高兴你也来参加这样的晚会 我还以为你被抓走了
Who? Me? Nah, come on I'm way too muscular for their taste.
谁? 我? 得了吧 我肌肉太多 它们不喜欢
They wouldn't know what to do with all this.
它们不知道怎么吃所有的 这些
Well, they need toothpicks, don't they?
好吧 它们需要牙签 是吧?
The meathead with the attitude and interchangeable hands, is Gobber.
那个脾气暴躁 还装着义肢的傻瓜叫Gobber
I have been his apprentice ever since I was little.
我从小做他的学徒
Well, littler
嗯 比现在小一点
We move to the moor defenses. We'll counterattack with the catapults.
我们去空旷的地方防守 用投射器反攻
See? Old village. Lots a

nd lots of new houses.
看见了吗? 老村落 却有很多很多新房子
Fire!
着火了!
Oh, and that's Fishlegs
哦 那是Fishlegs
Snotlout
那是Snotlout
The twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut
双胞胎Ruffnut和Tuffnut
And
还有
Astrid.
是Astrid
Aww, their job is so much cooler.
喔 他们的工作酷多了
Oh, come on. Let me out, please. I need to make my mark!
哦 拜托 放我出去 我要建功!
Oh, you have made plenty of marks. All in the wrong places.
哦 你已经做了很多的贡献了 但是都是错误的
Please, minutes. I'll kill a dragon. My life will get infinitely better.
就两分钟 我会杀了一条龙的 我的人生就将从此改变
I might even get a date.
我甚至能去约会
You can't lift a hammer. You can't swing an axe.
你连榔头都举不起 连斧头都挥不动
You can't even throw one of these.
甚至这其中一个都扔不出
Okay, fine, but this will throw it for me.
好 好 但是这个可以帮我扔
See, now this right here is what I'm talking about.
看见了吗 就和我说的一样
But it it's a mild calibration issue.
但是 它 它只要再稍稍校准下
Hiccup, if you ever want to get out there to fight dragons
Hiccup 如果你想去和龙战斗
you need to stop all.
你必须改变这些
this.
这些
But you just pointed to all of me.
但是你指的是我的全身
Yes, that's it.
是 就是全身
Stop being all of you.
要脱胎换骨
Oh - Oh, yes.
哦 - 哦,是
You sir, are playing a dangerous game
先生 您这是在玩一个危险的游戏
keeping this much raw Vikingness contained.
保持维京人这种原始的特质
There will be consequences! - I take my chances.
后果会很严重! - 我会承担的
Sword, sharpened, now!
去磨剑 快走!
One day I'll get out there.
总有一天 我会到那里的
Because killing a dragon is everything around here.
因为在这里 杀死龙意味着一切
A Nadderhead is sure to get me at least noticed.
打倒一条Nadder至少可以让我得到注意
Gronckles are tough.
Gronckles很强硬
Taking down one of those would definitely get me a girlfriend.
打倒一条肯定可以找到一个女朋友
A Zippleback:
一条Zippleback:
exotic, two heads, twice the status.
不太现实 两个头 双倍的难度
They found the sheep!
他们找到羊了!
Concentrate fire over the lower bank!
向下面集中火力!
Hurry up!
快!
Fire!
开火!
And then, there's the Monstruous Nightmare.
还有 凶魇
Only the best Vikings go after those.
只有最棒的维京人敢挑战它们
They have this nasty habit of setting themselves on fire.
它们有一个讨人厌的坏习惯 把自己点燃
Reload!
再次填装!
I'll take care of this.
我可以应付
But the ultimate prize is the dragon no one's ever seen.
但是最让人觊觎的龙 还没有人见到过
We call it the
我们叫它
Night Fury! - Get down!
夜煞! - 趴下!
Jump!
跳!
This thing never

steals food, never shows itself, and
它从不偷东西 从不现身 然而
never misses.
从未失手
No one has ever killed a Night Fury.
没人杀死过夜煞
That's why I'm going to be the first.
这就是我想成为第一个的原因
Mind the fort, Hiccup. They need me out there.
守住阵地 Hiccup 他们需要我
Stay! Put!
呆着! 别动!
There.
就这里
You know what I mean.
你知道我是什么意思
Hiccup, what are you doing? - Come back here!
Hiccup 你在干什么? - 回来!
Yeah, I know, Be right back!
我知道 马上回来!
Mind yourself!
自己小心!
The devils still have some juice in them.
那些恶魔还有些能量
Come on.
来吧
Give me something to shoot at. Give me something to shoot at.
给我些目标 给我目标
Oh! I hit it? Yes, I hit it!
哦! 我击中了? 是的 我击中了!
Did anybody see that?
有人看见吗?
Except for you.
除了你
Do not let them escape! - Right!
别让它们跑了! - 好的!
You're all out.
你等死吧
Oh, and there's one more thing you need to know
哦 还有一件事你要知道
Sorry, Dad.
抱歉 爸爸
Okay, but I hit a Night Fury.
但是我击中了夜煞
It's not like the last few times, Dad!
和上几次不一样 爸爸!
I mean, I really actually hit
我是说 我真的击中了
You guys were busy and I had a very clear shot.
你们正在忙 我很漂亮地击中了
It went down just off Raven Point. Let's get a search party out there before
它掉在黑区 快派人过去搜
Stop!
闭嘴!
Just, stop!
给我闭嘴!
Every time you step outside disaster falls.
你一出门 灾难就降临
Can you not see that I have bigger problems?
你没发现我还有更大的麻烦吗?
Winter is almost here and I have an entire village to feed!
冬天临近了 我还得喂饱全村人!
Between you and me, the village could do with a little less feeding, don't you think?
看这身材差距 如果都不像你们这么硕大 村子也可以少负担些口粮?
This isn't a joke, Hiccup!
这不是在开玩笑 Hiccup!
Why can't you follow the simplest orders?
你就不能老实一点?
I, I can't stop myself. I see a dragon and I have to just
我控制不住自己 每当我看到龙 就想
kill it. You know, it's who I am, Dad.
杀了它 爸爸 这就是我
Oh, you are many things, Hiccup, but a dragon killer is not one of them.
哦 你可以胜任很多职责 但决不是捕龙者 Hiccup
Get back to the house. Make sure he gets there.
回到屋子里去 确保他回去
I have his mess to clean up.
我还得收拾他的烂摊子
Quite the performance.
演出结束了
I've never seen any one mess up that badly. That helped!
好厉害的败家子啊 太帅了!
Thank you. Thank you. I was trying.
谢谢 谢谢 我一直在努力
I really did hit one. - Sure, Hiccup.
我真的射中了一条 - 当然 Hiccup
He never listens. - Well, it runs in the family.
他从来不听我说的 - 哎 每个家庭基

本都这样
And when he does, it's always with this disappointed scowl
就算信了 也满腹牢骚
like someone skimped on the meat in his sandwich.
就好像有人偷吃了他三明治中的肉
Excuse me, barmaid. I'm afraid you brought me the wrong offspring.
不好意思 女招待 我想你搞错了吧
I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms. Extra guts and glory on the side.
我要的是壮如牛的男孩 另外还得有勇气和荣誉感
This here. This is a talking fish bone!
这个 你给我的分明是火柴棒!
Now, you're thinking about this all wrong.
不 你想错了
It's not so much what you look like. It's what's inside that he can't stand.
他在乎的不是你的外表 他看重的是你的灵魂
Thank you for summing that up.
谢谢你的总结
Look, the point is, stop trying so hard to be something you're not.
关键是别强迫自己做力所不能及的事
I just want to be one of you guys.
我只是想和你们大伙一样
Either we face them or they'll finish us.
要么我们赶走那群龙 要么它们消灭我们
It's the only way we'll be rid of them.
想要把龙赶走只有一招
If we find the nest and destroy it, the dragons will leave.
如果我们找到并摧毁龙巢 它们就会离开
They'll find another home.
它们会去别处定居
One more search, before the ice sets in.
在水面冻结前 我们再搜寻一次
Those ships never come back.
以前派出的船都失踪了
We're Vikings. It's an occupational hazard.
我们是维京人 冒险是维京人的天职
Now who's with me?
那么 谁和我一起去?
Alright Those who stay will look after Hiccup.
好吧 留下来的人照看Hiccup
I'll pack my undies.
我去收拾行李了
No, I need you to stay, and train some new recruits.
不 我需要你留下来训练新手
Oh, perfect, yeah. And while I'm busy Hiccup can cover the store.
哦 太棒了 是的 我忙时 Hiccup可以来帮忙
Molten steel, razor sharp blades, lots of time to himself
他负责熔铁 磨刀 有很多时间
What could possibly go wrong?
会有什么问题呢?
Oh, what am I going to do with him, Gobber?
我该怎么办呢 Gobber?
Put him in training with the others.
让他和其他人一起训练
No, I'm serious. - So am I.
我是认真的 - 我也是
He'd be killed before you let the first dragon out of its cage.
在你放出第一条龙之前 他就会被吓死
Oh, you don't know that. - I do know that.
你不了解 - 我了解
No, you don't - No, actually, I do.
不 你不了解 - 我了解
No, you don't. - Listen, you know what he's like.
不 你不了解 - 听我说 你知道他是怎样的一个人
From the time he could crawl he's been different.
从他会爬开始 我就发现他 和别人不一样
He doesn't listen. He has the attention span of a sparrow.
他从来不听我的话 他宁可盯着看麻雀
I take him fishing and he goes hunting for for Trolls!
我带他去捕鱼 他却跑去找 巨

魔!
Trolls exist! They steal your socks.
真有巨魔! 它们偷了你的袜子
But only the left ones. What's with that?
但它们只偷左脚的 为什么呢?
When I was a boy - Oh, here we go.
我小的时候 - 哦 又来了
My father told me to bang my head against a rock, and I did it.
我父亲让我用头去撞石头 我照做了
I thought it was crazy, but I didn't question him.
我觉得这很疯狂 但是我没问他为什么
And you know what happened?
你猜怎么着了?
You got a headache. - That rock split in two.
你犯头疼病了 - 石头裂成了两半
It taught me what a Viking could do, Gobber.
这让我体会到一个维京人的潜力 Gobber
He could crush mountains, level forests,
他能撞碎山脉 夷平森林
tame seas!
征服大海
Even as a boy I knew what I was, what I had to become
在我还是个孩子的时候 我就知道我会变成什么
Hiccup is not that boy.
可是Hiccup却不能
You can't stop him, Stoick. You can only prepare him.
你不能阻止他 Stoick 你只应该为他做好准备
I know it seems hopeless, but the truth is you won't always be around to protect him.
我知道这希望渺茫 但是你不能总是保护他
He's going to get out there again. He's probably out there now.
他迟早会再出去 说不定就是现在
Oh, the Gods hate me.
哦 上帝不喜欢我
Some people lose their knife or their mug.
有些人会弄丢刀子 杯子
No, not me! I managed to lose an entire dragon.
不 不应该是我啊! 我弄丢了一条龙
Ow!
嗷!
Oh, wow? I I did it? Oh, I did it!
哦 哇? 这是我 我干的吗? 哦 是我干的!
This fixes everything. Yes!
这玩意儿真是万能的 是的!
I have brought down this mighty beast!
我放倒了一头大野兽!
I'm gonna kill you, dragon.
我要杀了你 可怜的龙
I'm gonna I'm gonna cut out your heart and take it to my father.
我会 我会切出你的心脏 交给我爸
I'm a Viking.
我是维京人
I'm a Viking!
我是维京人!
I did this.
是我做的
Hiccup.
Hiccup啊
Dad? Uh
爸爸? 呃
I have to talk to you, Dad. - I need to speak with you too, son.
我有话和你说 爸爸 - 儿子 我也正想和你说些事
I think it's time you to learned to fight dragons. - I don't want to fight dragons.
我认为你该学习屠龙了 - 我不想屠龙
What? - What?
什么? - 什么?
Uh, you go first. - No, no, you go first.
你先说 - 还是你先说吧
All right. You got your wish.
好吧 你如愿以偿了
Dragon training. You start in the morning.
屠龙训练 明早开始
Oh man, I should have gone first.
哦 早知道我就先说了
Uh, cause I was thinking. You know, we have a surplus of dragon fighting Vikings but
呃 我一直在想 你也知道 我们屠龙的人手过剩 但是
do we have enough bread-making Vikings, or small home repair Vikings
后勤的人手不够
You'll need this. - I don't want to fight dragons.
你需要这个 - 我不想屠


Oh come on, yes you do. - Rephrase. Dad, I can't kill dragons.
哦 来吧 你能行的 - 换句话说 爸爸 我杀不了龙
But you will kill dragons.
但是你会杀死龙的
No, I'm really very extra sure that I won't.
不 我很确定 我不会
It's time, Hiccup. - Can you not hear me?
是时候了 Hiccup - 你没听我说吗?
This is serious, son.
这事很严肃 儿子
When you carry this axe, you carry all of us with you.
当你握紧这把战斧 你就肩负起了我们整个维京族
Which means: You walk like us. You talk like us. You think like us.
也就是说: 你能像我们一样走路 像我们一样讲话 像我们一样思考
No more of this. - You just gestured to all of me.
不再如此 懦弱 - 你只是在对我指手画脚
Deal? - This conversation is feeling very one-sided.
就这么定了? - 一直是你在自言自语
Deal?
就这么定了?
Deal.
定了
Good.
棒极了
Train hard.
好好训练
I'll be back. Probably.
我会回来的 大概吧
And I'll be here, maybe.
我也会在这里等你 也许
Welcome to dragon training.
欢迎参加训龙课程
No turning back.
没有回头路
I hope I get some serious burns.
我真希望我能被烧伤
I'm hoping for some mauling, like on my shoulder or lower back.
我只希望肩膀或者后背有一些抓伤
Yeah, it's only fun if you get a scar out of it.
是啊 伤疤什么的 很有意思
Yeah, no kidding, right? Pain, love it.
是啊 这不是闹着玩的 对吗? 我喜欢疼痛
Oh, great, who let him in?
哦 天哪 谁让他进来的?
Lets get started. The recruit who does best,
开始吧 最棒的那个人
will win the honor of killing his first dragon in front of the entire village.
能得到在全村人面前杀死第一条龙的荣耀!
Hiccup already killed a Night Fury, so does that disqualify him or?
Hiccup都已经杀了一条夜煞了 这点小事对他不过是自降身份罢了吧?
Can I transfer to the class with the cool Vikings?
我能转到其他的训练班里吗?
Don't worry. You're small and you're weak, That will make you a less of a target.
别担心 你又弱又小 被龙当成目标的概率也低
They'll see you as sick or insane and go after the more Viking-like teens instead.
和你这样的豆芽菜比起来 它们更喜欢一些强壮的维京少年
Behind these doors are just a few of the
在这扇门后面的只是你们以后会遇到的所有龙里
many species you will learn to fight.
微不足道的几种
The Deadly Nadder. - Speed: , Armor: .
致命Nadder –速度 防御
The Hideous Zippleback. - Stealth times two.
丑陋Zippleback - 潜行速翻倍
The Monstrous Nightmare. - Fire Power: .
凶魇 –火力
The Terrible Terror. - Attack: , Venom: .
恶龙Terror - 攻毒
Can you stop that!
给我住嘴!
And the Gronckle. - Jaw Strength: .
还有Gronckle - 咬合力
Woah, woah, wait, aren't you going to teach us first?
喂 等一下 你不是应

该先教我们吗?
I believe in learning on the job.
我一直坚信实践是最好的学习方法
Today is about survival. If you get blasted, you're dead.
今天是龙穴生存日 如果你被火球喷个正着 就会当场毙命
Quick! What's the first thing you're going to need?
快! 你们最需要的是什么?
A doctor? - + Speed?
医生? - 加速魔药?
A shield? - Shield. Go.
盾? - 盾牌! 盾牌在那
Your most important piece of equipment is your shield.
你们最重要的装备就是盾牌
If you must make a choice between a sword or a shield.
如果只能在剑和盾牌里选一样
Take the shield.
盾牌会是你唯一的选择
Get your hands off my shield. - There's like a million shields.
把你的脏手从我的盾牌上拿开! - 那里不是还有一堆吗?
Take that one. It has a flower on it. Girls like flowers.
拿那一个 这个上面画的是一朵花 女孩子喜欢
Oops, now this one has blood on it.
哦哦 现在倒是又有了点血迹了
Tuffnut, Ruffnut, your out.
Tuffnut Ruffnut 出局
What? - What?
什么? - 什么?
Those shields are good for another thing. Noise.
这个盾牌别有用处 噪音
Make lots of it and throw off a dragon's aim.
用武器敲打盾牌发出噪音 让龙无法识别目标
All dragons have a limited number of shots.
所有的龙能发出的火球都是有限的
How many does a Gronckle have?
一条Gronckle有几个?
Five? - No, six.
5? - 不 是6发
Right, six. Thats one for each of you.
没错 六发 你们每个人都刚好分到那么一下
Fishlegs, out.
Fishlegs 出局
Hiccup, get in there!
Hiccup 躲回去!
So anyway, I moved into my parent's basement?
对了 我把我家的地下室改装成训练室了
You should come by sometimes to work out, You look like you work out.
你应该什么时候过来玩玩 你一直都有在锻炼的对不对?
Snotlout, your done.
Snotlout 出局
So I guess it's just you and me. - Nope, just you.
我想只剩下你和我了? - 不 你还是孤军奋战吧
One shot left.
还剩下一发
Hiccup!
Hiccup啊!
And that's . Go back to bed you overgrown sausage.
那么六发都完了 你这个大香肠 滚回窝里去睡觉吧
You'll get another chance. Don't you worry.
你还会有其他机会的 别担心
Remember, a dragon will always
记住 一条龙
always go for the kill.
只会为杀戮而行动
So why didn't you?
那你为什么没有这么做呢?
Well this was stupid.
哦 这真是太蠢了
Why don't you just fly away?
你为什么不飞走呢?
Alright, where did Astrid go wrong in the ring today?
好吧 今天Astrid在训练场有什么地方做错了?
I mistimed my sommersault dive. It was sloppy. It threw off my reverse tumble.
我选错了翻跟头的时机 没有做好 还摔倒了
Yeah, we noticed. - No, no you were great. That was so Astrid.
是 我们都看到了 - 不 不 你太优秀了 一直这么出类拔萃
She's right. You have to be tough on yo

urselves. Where did Hiccup go wrong?
她是对的 你们都应该对自己更加严格 那Hiccup又哪里做错了?
Uh, he showed up? - He didn't get eaten.
呃 他就不应该出现 - 他该让自己被吃掉
He's never where he should be.
他从来不呆在该呆的地方
Thank you, Astrid. You need to live and breathe this stuff.
谢谢 Astrid 你们需要把这东西背得滚瓜烂熟
The Dragon Manual Everything we know about every dragon we know of.
飞龙图鉴 这上面记载了我们对所有龙的一切知识
No attacks tonight. Hurry up.
今天晚上不会有偷袭了 别磨蹭
Wait? You mean read? - While we're still alive?
什么? 你是说我们要读书? - 我们明明还活着却要读书?
Why read words when you can just kill the stuff the words tell you stuff about?
我们明明可以直接把龙杀掉 为什么还要读这鬼东西?
Oh, I've read it like times.
哦 这本书我读了遍了
There's this water dragon that sprays boiling water at your face
有一种水龙会把沸水喷你一脸
and there's this other one that buries itself for like a week
还有这一种 有时候会把自己埋起来一个星期
Yeah, sounds great. There was a chance I was going to read that.
是啊 听起来不错 曾经我有机会读这个书
But now
但是现在
You guys read, I'll go kill something.
你们读吧 屠龙的工作交给我就行了
Hey!
喂!
So I guess we'll share? - Read it.
看来我们要合用一本书了? - 你看吧
All mine then? Wow. So, okay. I'll see you uh tomorrow.
嗯 看来只剩下我一个人了? 好吧 嗯 呃 明天见
Dragon Classifications
龙族评级
Strike Class, Fear Class, Mystery Class.
冲击级 恐怖级 传说级
Thunder Drum. This reclusive dragon inhabits sea caves and dark tide pools.
雷鼓 这种神出鬼没的孤傲的龙藏逸在深海的洞窟或者黑暗的潮池里
When startled, the Thunder Drum produces a concussive sound that can kill a man at close range.
一旦被惊动 它们就会发出惊天地泣鬼神的咆哮 方圆数尺之内 全无活口
Extremely dangerous. Kill on sight.
危险度高 见者毙命
Timberjack: This gigantic creature has razor-sharp wings that can slice through full-grown trees.
Timberjack: 这种巨型生物的尖锐翅膀能将参天大树拦腰砍断
Extremely dangerous. Kill on sight.
危险度高 见者毙命
Skulldren: Sprays scalding water on its victim. Extremely dangerous
Skulldren: 向敌人乱喷沸水 极度危险
Changeling: Even newly hatch dragons can spray acid. Kill on sight.
Changeling: 哪怕只是刚出生的幼龙也能喷射致命毒液 见者毙命
Gronckle, Zippleback, The Skrill,
Gronckle Zippleback 还有Skrill
Boneknapper, Whispering Death.
以及Boneknapper和Whispering Death
Burns its victims. Buries its victims. Chokes its victims.
烧死 活埋 生吞
Turns victims inside out.
把内脏全都挖出来
Extremely dangerous Extremely dangerous
危险度超高 危

险度超高
Kill on sight Kill on sight Kill on sight
见者毙命 见者毙命 见者毙命
Night Fury: Speed unknown. Size unknown.
夜煞: 速度未知 大小未知
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.
闪电与死神的不洁之子
Never engage this dragon.
不要尝试去战斗
Your only chance: Hide and pray it does not find you.
唯一的选择: 躲藏起来 祈祷别被找到
I can almost smell them. They're close.
很近了 我几乎能闻到它们了
Steady.
慢慢来
Take us in. - Hard to port.
让我们进去吧 - 左满舵
The Hell Hounds gate.
地狱犬之门啊
Hard to port.
左满舵
Hey, you know, I just happened to notice, the book had nothing on Night Furys.
嘿 我刚注意到 书上没有什么关于夜煞的资料
Is there like another book? or a sequel? Maybe a little Night Fury pamphlet?
还有另外的书呢? 或是续集? 也许是仅仅提到?
Focus Hiccup! You're not even trying.
注意 Hiccup! 你在搞什么
Today is all about attack!
今天学的是攻击!
Nadder's are quick and light on their feet. You be quicker and lighter.
Nadder又轻又快 你必须更轻更快
I'm really beginning to question your teaching methods.
我开始怀疑这种教学方法了
Look for its blind spot. Every dragon has one.
找龙的弱点 每条龙都有
Find it. Hide in it, and strike.
找到了 躲好 然后攻击
Do you ever bathe? - You don't like it, then just get your own blind spot.
你洗澡了吗? - 你不喜欢它 那就快找到盲点躲起来
How about I give you one?
我给你找一个怎么样?
Blind spot, yes. Death spot, not-so-much.
盲点 不错 致命弱点 还得努力
Hey, hey, so how would one sneak up on a Night Fury?
嘿 嘿 那么怎么才能接近夜煞呢?
No one's ever met one, and lived to tell the tale. Now, get in there!
甚至没有人见到过 活下来做好记录 现在 快进去!
I know, I know but hypothetically
我知道 我的意思是假设
Watch out, babe, I'll take care of this.
小心 宝贝 我能处理
The sun was in my eyes, Astrid.
阳光太刺眼了 Astrid
What do you want me to do? Block out the sun?
你想让我做什么? 挡住阳光?
I can do that. I don't have time right now.
我可以 但是现在没时间
Has anyone ever seen one napping? - Hiccup!
有人看到过瞌睡龙吗? - Hiccup!
Hiccup!
Hiccup啊!
Love on the battlefield. - She could do better.
在战场还能谈恋爱 - 她能做得更好
L Let me why don't you
让 让 我为什么不让我
Ow! Ow! Ow!
喔! 喔! 喔!
Well done, Astrid.
干得好 Astrid
Is this some kind of a joke to you?
这对你来说又是笑话吗?
Our parent's war is about to become ours. Figure out which side your on.
我们马上要接过父母的武器 搞清楚你是哪一边的
Huh? Toothless.
呃? 你没有牙
I could of sworn you have
我能肯定你有
teeth.

Uh, uh no, no no
呃 不 不 不
I I don't have anymore.
我 我没有更多

的了
And with one twist, he took my hand and swallowed it whole.
它一扭 咬下了我的一只手 吞了下去
And I saw the look in his face. I was delicious.
我看到它脸上的表情 一定在说美味极了
He must have passed the word, because it wasn't a month
它一定回去大肆宣传了 因为不到一个月
before another one of them took my leg.
另一条咬下了我的一条腿
Isn't it weird to think that your hand was inside a dragon?
你的手在龙的肚子里不会感到奇怪吗?
Like, if your mind was still in control of it, you could have killed the dragon from the inside
就好比如果你还能控制你的手 你就可以由内攻外
by crushing his heart or something.
通过捏爆它的心脏而取胜
I swear, I'm so angry right now.
我此刻真的非常生气 我发誓
I'll avenge your beautiful hand and your beautiful foot.
要为你那优雅的手和美丽的腿复仇
I'll chop of the legs of every dragon I fight with my face!
我要亲眼目睹自己砍下打的每一条龙的 腿!
No. It's the wings and the tails you really want.
不 要砍下龙的翅膀和尾巴
If it can't fly, it can't get away.
如果它飞不了了 它也活不久了
A downed dragon is a dead dragon.
一条不能飞的龙就是临死的龙
Yeah. - Yeah.
是 - 是
Alright, I'm off to bed.
好了 我要去睡觉了
You should be too. Tomorrow we get to the big boys.
你们也早点休息啊 明天还有大玩意儿
Slowly but surely, making our way up to Monstruous Nightmare.
我们慢慢地逼近凶魇
But who'll win the honor of killing it? - It's gonna be me. It's my destiny. See?
- 但是谁能够得到杀死龙的荣耀呢? - 一定是我 命中注定的
Your mom let you get a tattoo? - It's not a tattoo. It's a birth mark.
你妈妈同意你文身? - 这不是文身 这是胎记
Okay, I've been stuck with you since birth and that was never there before.
好吧 我从出生就和你在一起 但是从没有见到过
Yes, it was. You've just never seen me to the left side until now.
是的 这是胎记 因为你从不看我的左边
Hey, Toothless. I brought breakfast.
嘿 无牙 我拿早饭来了
I hope I hope you're hungry.
我希望 我希望你饥肠辘辘了
Okay, that's disgusting.
好吧 这确实很恶心
I got some salmon, some nice Icelandic cod, and a whole smoked eel.
我拿来了一些鲑鱼 冰岛鳕鱼 还有鳗鱼
No, no, no, no no Okay.
不 不 不 不 不 好吧
Yeah, I don't really like eel much either.
是 我也不喜欢鳗鱼
That's it. That's the good stuff. Aah, don't you mind me.
就是这样 这可是好东西 别管我
I'll just be back here, minding my own business.
我马上回来 忙我自己的事情
It's okay
没事的
Okay, okay
好的 好的
Okay, that's not too bad. It works.
好 这不糟糕 起作用了
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不!
Oh my It's working!
哦天哪 成功了!
Yes, yes, I did it.
是的 是的

我做到了
Today, is about teamwork.
今天的重点是团队合作
Now, a wet dragon head can't light its fire.
如果龙头湿了就不能点火了
The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky.
丑陋Zippleback非常麻烦
One head breathes gas. The other head lights it.
一个头放出气体 另一个头点燃
Your job is to know which is which.
你们的任务是分清楚头
Razor-sharp serrated teeth, and injects venom for predigestion.
剃刀般锋利的牙齿 对猎物注入毒液帮助消化
Prefers ambush attack, crushing its victims.
喜欢伏击 压碎敌人
Will you please stop that?!
你就不能消停会儿吗?!
If that dragon shows either of his faces, I'm gonna
如果龙露出它的任意一张脸 我就要
There!
那里!
Hey, it's us, idiots!
嘿 是我 白痴!
Your butts are getting bigger we thought you were a dragon.
你的屁股越来越大 我们还以为是龙呢
Not that there's anything wrong with a dragon-ass fig
有个龙屁股也没什么不好
Wait
等等
Oh! Oh, I'm hurt! I am very much hurt!
哦! 哦 我受伤了! 我受伤了!
Chances of survival are dwindling into single digits now.
生存的机会越来越渺茫了
Oh! Wrong head.
哦! 搞错头了
Fishlegs!
Fishlegs啊!
Now Hiccup!
快 Hiccup!
Aww, come on
哦 来吧
Hiccup!
Hiccup啊!
Back, back, back!
后退 后退 后退!
Now don't you make me tell you again!
别让我再说一次!
Yes, that's right. Back into your cage!
好 这才是啊 回到笼子里去!
Now think about what you've done.
好好反省你做了什么
Okay, sooo, were we done?
好 嗯嗯 可以了吧?
'Cause I have some things I need to uh Yep, I'll see you tomorrow.
我还有事要做 呃 明天见
Hey!
嘿!
What was that? - How did you do that?
那是怎么回事? - 你怎么做到的?
I left my axe back in the ring. You guys go on ahead.
我把斧头忘在训练场了 你们先走
I'll catch up with you.
我等下赶上来
Meet the Terrible Terror.
见识一下恶龙Terror
Ha! It's like the size of my
哈! 它的个头只有我的
Oooh! Get it off!
哦! 滚开!
Oh, I'm hurt! I am very much hurt!
哦 我受伤了! 疼死我了!
Wow! He's better than you ever were.
哇喔! 他比你厉害多了
What?
什么?
Ooh, great.
哦 好吧
Hiccup.
Hiccup啊
Hiccup? Are you in there?
Hiccup? 你在吗?
Astrid, hey. Hi, Astrid. Hi Astrid. Hi Astrid
Astrid 嘿 Astrid 你好 Astrid
I normally don't care what people do, but you're acting weird.
我一般不在乎别人在做什么 但你的举止有点诡异
Well, weirder.
呃 有点神秘
Well, I trust you found the nest at least?
嗯 我相信 你们至少找到了老巢吧?
Not even close.
连影都没见着
Excellent.
很好
I hope you had a little more success than me.
我希望 你能把我比下去
Well, if by success, you mean that your parenting troubles are over with
嗯 说到成就 如果你是指没有了家教方面的麻烦
then, yes.
那么

是的
Congratulations Stoick! Everyone is so relieved.
祝贺你 Stoick! 大家都感到很宽慰
Out with the old, and in with the new, right?
旧的不去 新的不来 是吧?
No one will miss that old nuisance.
没有人会想念那个讨厌鬼
The village is throwing a party to celebrate.
村子里正开派对在庆祝呢
He's gone?
他出去了?
Um, yeah, most afternoons, but who can blame him?
嗯 是的 多数下午都有出去 但是何必责怪他呢?


I mean, the life of a celebrity is very rough.
我是说 名人的生活也不简单
He can barely walk through the village without being swarmed by his new fans.
在村子里 他总是被一群人追捧 让他寸步难行
Hiccup? - Who would have thought it, eh?
Hiccup? - 没有人能想到 啊?
He has this way with the beasts.
对付那些怪兽 他有一套
Okay there, bud, were gonna take this nice and slow.
好了 伙计 我现在得慢慢来
Here we go. Here we go. Position three, no, four.
来吧 来吧 三号部位 不 四号部位
Alright, it's go time. It's go time.
好了 是时候了 好戏上场了
Come on, buddy. Come on, buddy.
加油 伙计 加油 伙计
Yes, it works!
太好了 成功了!
Sorry!
抱歉!
That's my fault.
我错了
Yeah, yeah, I'm on it. Position four, uh, three.
嗯 好的 我正在努力 四号部位 呃 是三号
Yeah! Go baby!
太好了! 宝贝!
Oh, this is amazing! The wind in my
噢 太神奇了! 这风在我
cheat sheet!
小抄!
Stop!
不要!
No!
不!
Oh, Gosh! Oh, God!
噢 糟了! 噢 天哪!
Oh no!
哦 不!
All right. Okay. You gotta kinda angle yourself!
好了 你得让自己控制方向!
Okay. No, no, no Come back down towards me.
好了 不 不 不 朝我飞过来
Come back down Oww!
再近一点 啊!
Yeah!
太棒了!
Come on
不是吧
Uh, no thanks. I'm good.
噢 我不用 谢谢了
Not so fire-proof on the inside, are you?
体内不够耐火啊 是吗?
Here you go.
来吧
Everything we know about you guys is wrong.
我们完全误解你们了
Dad, you're back!
爸爸 你回来了!
Gobber's not here, so
Gobber不在这儿 所以
I know.
我知道
I came looking for you.
我是来找你的
You did? - You've been keeping secrets.
是吗? - 你一直鬼鬼祟祟的
I have?
我有这样吗?
Just how long did you think you could hide it from me?
你觉得你可以藏多久呢?
I I don't know what you
我 我不知道你在
Nothing happens on this island, without me hearing about it.
这个岛上发生的一切 我都了如指掌
Oh?
噢?
So, lets talk about that dragon
所以 让我们来说 说那条龙
Oh Gods
噢 天啊
Dad, I'm so sorry. I
爸爸 我很抱歉 我
I was going to tell you, I just didn't know how to uh
我本打算告诉你的 只是我不知道该怎么
You you're not upset? - What? I was hoping for this!
你 你不担心了? - 什么啊? 这正是我期待的!
Ah, you were? - And believe me
啊 你? - 相信我
It only

gets better. Just wait till you spill a Nadder's guts for the first time
只会越来越好 就等你首次取出一条Nadder的内脏
and mount your first Gronckle head on a spear.
用矛取下Gronckle的首级
What feeling! You really had me going there, son.
多棒的感觉啊! 这就是我所期待的你 孩子
All those years of the worst Viking Berk has ever seen.
过去的那么多年里 维京人博克族中最差劲的人
Odin, it was rough. I almost gave up on you.
主神啊 真不容易啊 我几乎对你不抱期望了
And all the while you were holding out on me.
而你却一直紧随我之后
Oh, Thor almighty!
噢 万能的托尔神啊!
With you doing so well in the ring
鉴于你在场上的优秀表现
we finally have something to talk about.
我们终于有了共同话题
I uh, I brought you something
我 呃 我给你带来了一个东西
to keep you safe in the ring.
让你免受伤害
Wow, thanks.
哇 谢谢
Your mother would wanted you to have it.
你母亲希望你戴上它
It's half of her breast plate.
这是用她的半个胸甲铸造的
Matching set. Keeps her Keeps her close, you know.
我们的是一套 你要知道 让她 更靠近我们
Wear it proudly. You deserve it.
戴上它吧 会你无比自豪的 这是你应得的
You've held your end of the deal.
你履行了你的诺言
I should really get to bed.
我得上床睡觉了
Yes, good, okay, good talk. - Yeah
是的 好的 行 聊得很开心 - 是的
I'll see you back at the house. Great. Thanks for stopping by and
我会去找你的 好了 谢谢你来看我
the uh breast hat. - I hope you like the, umm the hat.
呃 还有 胸帽 - 我希望你会喜欢 呃 这个头盔
Well, good night.
嗯 晚安
Stay out of my way. I'm winning this thing!
别挡道 胜利是我的!
Good. Please. By all means.
好的 请吧 当然可以
This time! This time for sure!
就这次了 一次成功!
No! No, son-of-a half troll, rat-eating munch bucket!
不! 不 妖娘养的 好吃懒做的饭桶!
Wait! Wait.
等等! 等等!
So later.
那么 待会见哦
Oh, oh! Not so fast! - I'm kinda late for
噢 噢! 还没呢! - 我快迟到了
What! Late for what, exactly?
什么! 到底是迟到什么?
Okay, quiet down. The Elder has decided.
好了 安静下 前辈们已经做好决定了
Boy, you've done it! You've done it, Hiccup!
小家伙 你做到了! 你做到了 Hiccup!
You get to kill the dragon!
你将杀死那条龙!
That's my boy!
那才是我的儿子!
Yeah! Yes, I can't wait. I am so
是啊! 是的 我迫不及待了 我太
leaving. We're Leaving.
走吧 我们要上路了
Let's pack up.
我们收拾东西吧
Looks like you and me are taking a little vacation.
貌似你和我要一起度个假
Forever.
没有尽头的假期
Awww, man.
啊 老兄啊
What the? Uh, w what are you doing here?
什么啊? 啊 你 在这干什么呢?
I want to know what's going on.
我想知道事情的真


No one just get as good as you do.
没有人可以做的跟你一样好
Especially you.
特别是 你
Start talking. - I I
快说 - 我 我
Are you training with someone?
是不是有人跟你一起训练?
Training? I didn't
训练? 我没有
It better not involve this.
最好没有
I know, this looks really bad but you see, this is
我知道 这看上去很不厚道 但你看 这是
You're right. You're right. You're right. I I'm through with the lies.
你说对了 你说对了 说对了 我 我再也不想扯谎了
I've been making outfits!
我一直在做 装备!
So, you got me. It's time everyone knew.
所以 被你发现了 现在大家也该知道了
Drag me back. Go ahead. Here we go.
把我拖回去吧 来吧 来啊
Oww. Why would you do that?
啊 你为什么这样?
That's for the lies!
这是骗子的下场!
And that's for everything else!
而这 是关于其他事情的了断!
Oh man.
噢 老兄
Get down!
趴下!
Run! Run!
快跑! 快跑!
No! No! It's okay. It's okay. She's a friend.
不! 不! 没事 不要紧 她是一个朋友
You just scared him.
你刚刚吓到它了
I scared him?
我吓到它了?
Who is him?
它是谁?
Astrid, Toothless. Toothless, Astrid.
Astrid 这是无牙 无牙 这是Astrid
Dut, da da We're dead.
哒哒哒 我们死定了
Woah, woah woah. Where do you think your going?
哇啊 哇啊 哇啊 你要去哪里?
Oh, great Odin! Don't. Oh, this is
噢 主神啊! 不要啊 噢 这
Hiccup, get me down from here!
Hiccup 让我下去!
You have to give me a chance to explain.
我必须给我一个解释的机会
I am not listening to anything you have to say!
你说什么我都不会听的!
Then I won't speak. Just let me show you.
那我不说话 让我演示给你看
Please, Astrid.
拜托了 Astrid
Now get me down!
快放我下来!
Toothless, down. Gently.
无牙 轻轻地飞下去
See, nothing to be afraid of.
看见了吧 没什么可怕的
Toothless?
无牙?
What is wrong with you? Bad dragon!
你怎么了? 你这个恶龙!
He's uh, he's not usually like this.
它 呃 它一般情况是不会这样的
Oh, no!
噢 不!
Toothless, what are you doing? We need her to like us!
无牙 你要干什么? 我得讨她喜欢!
And now he's spinning!
你还打转转!
Thank you for nothing you useless reptile!
太感谢你了 你这没用的爬行动物!
Okay, I am sorry, I'm sorry. Just get me off of this thing.
好了 我很抱歉 抱歉 只要把我放下去就好了
Alright, I admit it. This is pretty cool.
好吧 我承认 这实在是太酷了
It's amazing. He's amazing.
太神奇了 它太了不起了
So what now?
然后呢?
Hiccup, your final exam is tomorrow!
Hiccup 下周就是你的最终考核了!
You know your gonna have to kill a
你知道 你必须得杀死一条
kill a dragon
杀死一条龙
Don't remind me.
不用你提醒
Toothless, what happening?
无牙 怎么了?
Whoa, what is it?
哇哦 是什么?
Get

down!
趴下!
What's going on? - I don't know.
怎么回事? - 我不知道
Toothless, you gotta get us out of here, bud.
无牙 你得把我们从这带出去 伙计
It looks like they're hauling in their kill.
它们貌似在搬运猎物
What does that make us?
难不成我们也成猎物了?
What my dad wouldn't give to find this.
我爸爸是不可能找到这里的
Oh, it's satisfying to know that all of our food has been dumped down a hole.
噢 真是令人欣慰 原来我们的粮食都倾倒在这里了
They're not eating any of it.
它们自己没有吃掉
What was that?
那是什 什么?
Alright, bud, we gotta get out of here. Now!
好了 伙计 我们现在必须离开这里了 快!
No, no, it totally makes sense. It's like a giant beehive.
不 不 完全是讲得通的 这就像一个巨大的蜂巢
They're the workers, and that's their queen.
它们就是劳工 而那就是它们的女王
It controls them. Let's find your dad.
它控制着它们 我们现在去找你爸爸
No, no.
不 不
No. Not yet. They'll kill Toothless.
不 现在还不行 他们会杀了无牙的
Astrid, we have to think this through, carefully.
Astrid 我们得仔细想清楚
Hiccup, we just discovered the dragon's nest.
Hiccup 我刚刚发现了一个龙穴
The thing we've been after since Vikings first sailed here.
这可是我们维京人定居此地以来一直寻求的
And you want to keep it secret?
而你却想保守秘密?
To protect your pet, dragon? Are you serious?
为了保护你的宠物龙? 你说真的吗?
Yes.
是的
Okay. Then what do we do?
好吧 那我们该怎么做呢?
Just give me until tomorrow. I'll figure something out.
给我一晚上的时间 我会想出办法的
Okay
好的
That's for kidnapping me.
这是绑架我的惩罚
That's for everything else.
这是 其他所有事情的报答
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
Well, I can show my face in public again.
嗯 我再次抛头露面了
If someone had told me that in a few short weeks
如果在几周前 有人告诉我
Hiccup will go from well being uh Hiccup,
Hiccup会从一个 呃 成为一个Hiccup
to placing first in dragon training.
并在训练中勇争第一
Well, I would have tied him to a mast and shipped him off. For fear he'd gone mad.
嗯 以免他疯言疯语 我会把他绑在桅杆上 然后将他遣送出境
And you know it.
而你们也知道
But, here we are.
但是 现在
And no ones more surprised or more proud than I am.
没人能比我更惊讶或者更自豪
Today my boy becomes a Viking!
今天 我的儿子成为了一名真正的维京勇士!
Today he becomes one of us!
今天他成为了我们中的一员!
Be careful with that dragon.
当心那条龙
It's not the dragon I'm worried about.
并不是龙让我担忧
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办?
Put an end to this.
平息这一切
I have to try.
我得试一试
Astrid, if something goes wrong, jus

t make sure they don't find Toothless.
Astrid 如果我遭逢不测 千万别让他们找到无牙
I will, just promise me it won't go wrong.
我会的 你得向我保证你会平平安安的
It's time, Hiccup.
时间到了 Hiccup
Knock 'em dead.
放倒它们
I'd have gone for the hammer.
我会选铁锤
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Go on Hiccup, give it to him!
加油 Hiccup 给它点颜色看看!
What is he doing?
他在干什么?
It's okay, it's okay.
没关系 没事的
I'm not one of them.
我并非他们那类人
What's he thinking?
他在想什么?
Stop the fight!
停止打斗!
No! I need you all to see this.
不! 我需要大家来见证
They're not what we think they are.
它们并非我们想的那样
We don't have to kill them.
我们不必杀死它们
I said stop the fight!
我说了 停止打斗!
Out of my way!
让开 别挡道!
Hiccup!
Hiccup啊!
Hiccup!
Hiccup啊!
This way!
这边!
Night Fury!
夜煞!
Alright, Toothless. Go! Get out of here.
好了 无牙 快走! 离开这
Go, go!
走 快走!
No, dad! Dad, he won't hurt you!
不 爸爸! 爸爸 它不会伤害你们的!
Toothless, stop!
无牙 停下!
No. No!
不 不!
Get him!
捉住它!
No, no, please. Just don't hurt him
不不 求求你们 别伤害它
Please. Don't hurt him
拜托 别伤害它
Put it with the others.
和其他的关到一起
I should have known.
我早该明白
I should have seen the signs.
我早该注意到这些迹象
Dad? - We had a deal!
爸爸? - 我们达成了协议!
I know! We did, but that was before I Oh, it's all so messed up.
我知道! 我们说好了 但是那是在我 哦 全都被搞得一团糟
So everything in that ring A trick? A lie?
那么斗兽场上的一切 是一场骗局? 一个谎言?
I screwed up. I should have told you before now.
我搞砸了 之前我就该告诉你
Take this out on me, be mad at me, but please, just don't hurt Toothless.
都是我的错 冲我发火吧 但是求求你 就是不要伤害无牙
The dragon? That's what you're worried about?
那条龙? 那就是你担心的?
Not the people you almost killed?
而不是几乎被你杀害的人?
He was just protecting me! He's not dangerous.
它只是在保护我! 它并不危险
They've killed hundreds of us!
它们已经杀了我们几百号人!
And we've killed thousands of them. They defend themselves, that's all.
我们也杀了它们数以千计的同类 它们是自卫 仅此而已
They raid us because they have to.
它们袭击我们也是万不得已
If they don't bring enough food back, they'll be eaten themselves.
如果它们没带回足够的食物 自己就会被吃掉
There's something else on their island, dad. It's a dragon-like
它们的岛上还有别的生物 是一种像龙的
Their island? So, you've been to the nest?
它们的岛? 所以说 你去过它们的巢穴?
Did I say nest? - How did you find it?
我说了巢穴吗? - 你怎么找到的?
No,

no, I didn't. Toothless did. Only a dragon can find the island.
不不 不是我 是无牙找到的 只有龙才找得到那个岛
No, no, dad, no please. It's not what you think.
不不 爸 不要 求求你 那里不是你想的那样
You don't know what your up against. It's like nothing you've ever seen.
你不知道你会面临什么 那是你前所未见的
Dad, please, I promise you. You can't win this one!
爸爸 求求你 我向你保证 你不可能获胜!
Dad, no!
爸爸 不!
For once in your life, would you please just listen to me!
这辈子 你就不能听我一次吗!
You've thrown your lot in with them.
你已经成为它们中的一份子
You're not a Viking.
你不是一名维京勇士
You're not my son!
你不是我儿子!
Ready the ships!
备船!
Set sail!
启航!
We head for Hell Hounds gate.
向地狱犬之门前进
Lead us home, devil.
带我们归巢吧 恶魔
It's a mess. You must feel horrible.
真是一团糟 你肯定感到恐惧
You've lost everything. Your father, your tribe, your best friend.
你已经失去了一切 你的父亲 族人和最好的朋友
Thank you for summing that up.
谢谢你的总结
Why couldn't I've killed that dragon, when I found him the woods?
为什么当我在树林里发现那条龙时 没有杀了它呢?
Would've been better for everyone.
那样可能对大伙更好
Yep, the rest of us would have done it.
嗯 其他人可能会这么做
So, why didn't you?
那么 为什么你不这样做?
Why didn't you?
为什么不这样做?
I don't know. I couldn't.
我不知道 我做不到
That's not an answer. - Why is this so important to you all of a sudden?
这不算回答 - 为什么突然间 这对你这么重要?
Because I want to remember what you say, right now.
因为我想记住你说的话 快说
Ah, for the love of I was coward, I was weak.
啊 因为是爱 我是个懦夫 我很软弱
I wouldn't kill a dragon!
我不愿去杀龙!
You said wouldn't that time?
你刚刚说 你不愿意杀龙?
Whatever, I wouldn't!
无论如何 我不愿意!
years and I'm the first Viking who wouldn't kill a dragon.
年了 我是第一个不愿杀龙的维京人
First to ride one though.
却是第一个骑龙的
So?
所以?
I wouldn't kill him because he looked as frightened as I was.
我不愿杀它 因为它看起来和我一样受到了惊吓
I looked at him and I saw myself.
我看见它 就像看到了自己
I bet he's really frightened now.
我确信它现在很恐惧
What are you gonna do about it?
那你打算怎么办?
Probably something stupid.
可能会做些蠢事
Good, but you've already done that.
很好 但是你已经做了
Then something crazy!
那么做些疯狂的事吧!
That's more like it.
这才像话
Sound your positions! Stay within earshot.
测量船距! 保持在听力范围之内
Listen, Stoick, I was overhearing some of the men just now and well, you know
听着 Stoick 我刚刚偷听到有人

嗯 你明白
some of them are wondering what it is we're up to here?
有人好奇 我们这次来这的目的是什么?
Not me of course. I know you are always the man with the plan.
当然不是我 你知道你一向是个有计划的人
But some, not me, are wondering if there is in fact a plan at all
但是有些人 不是我 想知道实际上是否有个计划
and what it might be?
还有 计划大致是什么?
Find the nest and take it.
找到它们的巢穴 并摧毁它
Of course. Send them running. The old Viking fallback. Nice and simple.
当然 让它们四处逃窜 老一辈维京勇士没有取胜 应该是小菜一碟吧
Step aside.
让开
Head to port.
向左转舵
If you're planning on getting eaten, I'd definitely go with the Gronckle.
如果你打算被吃掉 我更愿意去陪着Gronckle
You were wise to seek help from the world's most deadly weapon.
如果你明智地选择 从世界上最致命的武器那寻求帮助
It's me.
那就是我
I love this plan! - I didn't
我爱这个计划! - 我不
You're crazy. I like that.
你太疯狂了 我喜欢
So, what is the plan?
那么 有什么计划?
That's not very encouraging.
形势不妙啊
Oh, I was wondering where that went.
哦 我很好奇它要去哪
Stay low, and ready your weapons.
保持警惕 准备武器
We're here.
我们到了
Wait, what are you ?!
等等 你要干 ?!
It's okay It's okay.
没问题 没问题
Where are you going?
你去哪?
You're gonna need something to help you hold on.
你还需要点东西 帮助你继续下去
When we crack this mountain open, all hell is gonna break loose.
当我们砸开这座山时 所有畜生都会倾巢而出
In my undies. Good thing I brought extras.
那会吓得尿裤子 好在我多带了几条
No matter how this ends, it ends today.
无论结局如何 一切将在今天结束
Is that it?
就这样?
We've done it!
我们成功了!
This isn't over!
还没完!
Form your ranks. Pull together!
整队 团结一致!
Get clear!
撤退!
Beards of Thor! What is that?
这是雷神托尔的胡须吗! 那是什么?
Odin, help us!
主神奥汀(托尔之父) 救救我们吧!
Catapults! - Fire!
弹弩! - 发射!
Get to the ships! - No, nooo!
上船! - 不 不!
Not that one - I was a fool.
不是那艘 - 我傻了
Lead the men to the far side of the island.
带大伙去岛屿的另一侧
Gobber, go with the men.
Gobber 和大家一起走
I think I'll stay, just in case you're thinking of doing something crazy.
我想我决定留下来 以防你想做什么疯狂的事
I can buy them a few minutes if I give that thing something to hunt for.
如果我让那东西有目标可寻 那么还能争取到一些时间
Then I can double that time.
那我可以让时间翻倍
Here! - Oh, no. Here!
到这来! - 哦 不 到这来!
Fight me! - No, me!
来打我啊! - 不 打我!
Ruff, Tuff, watch your backs!
Ruff Tuff 小心你们的后面!
Move, Fishlegs

!
前进 Fishlegs!
Look at us! We're on dragons! We're on dragons! All of us!
看我们! 我们骑着龙! 我们骑着龙! 我们所有人!
Every bit the bull-headed stubborn Viking you ever were.
每个维京勇士都是固执顽强的 就像你一样
Fishlegs, break it down! - Okay.
Fishlegs 说明详情! - 好的
Heavily armored skull and tail made for bashing and crushing. Steer clear of both.
颅骨和尾部覆有厚重铠甲 有助于猛击和压碎物体 要闪避这两处
Small eyes, large nostrils. Relies on hearing and smell.
小眼睛和大鼻孔 它主要依靠听觉和嗅觉
Okay, Lout, Legs, hang in its blind spot. Make some noise. Keep it confused.
好的 Lout Legs 飞至它的盲区 制造噪音给它混淆试听
Ruff, Tuff, find out if it has a shot limit. Make it mad.
Ruff Tuff 查明它是否有射击次数限制 并激怒它
That's my specialty! - Since when?
这是我的拿手好戏! - 什么时候开始?
Everyone knows I'm more irritating, see.
大家都知道 我最让人恼火 看
Just do what I told you. I'll be back as soon as I can.
就照我说的去做 我会尽快回来
Don't worry! We got it covered!
别担心 我们为你做掩护!
Yeah!
好!
Fool! - Butto!
傻子! - 蠢货!
Bye, ya Grendel!
再见 白痴!
Um, this thing doesn't have a blind spot!
呃 这东西没有盲区!
There!
那里!
Go help the others!
去帮其他人!
Okay, hold on. Hold on.
好的 等等 等等
It's working! - Yeah, it's working!
起作用了! - 嗯 奏效了!
I've lost power on the Gronckle! Snotlout, do something!
我已经没法控制Gronckle了! Snotlout 看你的了!
I'm okay!
我没事!
Less okay.
勉强没事
I can't miss! What's wrong, buddy? You got something in your eye?
我不能错失良机! 怎么样 伙计? 觉得眼睛里有东西?
Yeah, you're the Viking!
是的 你是维京勇士!
Woah!
呜啊!
Dad?
爸爸?
You got it, buddy!
你成功了 伙计!
Hiccup!
Hiccup啊!
I'm sorry
对不起
for for everything.
我为 为所有事道歉
Yeah me too.
嗯 我也是
You don't have to go up there.
你不必到那去
We're Vikings. It's an occupational hazard
我们是维京勇士 这是渗入进骨子里的冒险精神
I'm proud to call you my son.
你是我儿子 我为你骄傲
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
He's up!
他来了!
Get Snotlout outta there!
带Snotlout离开!
I'm on it! - I'm on it first!
我骑着它! - 我先骑的!
Hey, let me drive!
嘿 让我骑!
Don't push me! - I'll push your teeth out!
别推我! - 我拔光你的牙!
You know, I can't believe that worked.
你知道吗 我无法相信这成功了
Night Fury! - Get down!
夜煞! - 趴下!
Did you get her?
你抓住她了吗?
Go!
走!
This thing has wings. Okay, let's see if it can use them!
这家伙有翅膀 好吧 让我们看看它会不会用!
You think that did it?
你觉得它飞过吗?
Well, he can fly.
嗯 它会飞
Okay, Toothless, time to disappear

! Come on, bud!
好吧 无牙 没时间了! 来吧 伙计!
Here it comes!
它来了!
Watch out!
当心!
Okay, time's up. Let's see if this works.
好吧 时间到 看看这样是否有效
Come on! Is that the best you can do?
来吧! 这就是你全部的本事吗?
Stay with me, buddy. We're good. Just a little bit longer.
陪着我 伙计 我们没问题 只要再坚持一会儿
Hold, Toothless. Now!
坚持住 无牙 小心!
No No!
不 不!
Hiccup! Hiccup!
Hiccup! Hiccup啊!
Son!
儿子!
Hiccup!
Hiccup啊!
Oh son!
哦 儿子!
I did this.
我一手造成的
I'm s I'm so sorry.
对 对不起
Hiccup!
Hiccup啊!
He's alive! You brought him back alive!
他还活着! 你让他重生!
Thank you for saving my son.
谢谢你 救了我的儿子
Well, you know, most of him.
呃 你知道 救了他的大部分
Hey, Toothless.
嘿 无牙
Happy to see you too, buddy.
我也很高兴见到你 伙计
Aawww, what uh I'm in my house
啊 什么 呃 我 在家
You're in my house.
你在我家
Does my dad know you're here?
我爸爸知道你在这吗?
Uh, what, oh, okay okay.
嗯 什么 哦 好吧 好吧
Toothless, no. Toothless! Aw, come on.
无牙 不 无牙! 啊 别这样
Okay. Thanks, bud.
好吧 谢谢 伙计
Toothless, stay here.
无牙 留在这
C'mon guys. Get ready! Hold on tight. Here we go!
大家来吧 准备好! 抓紧 我们走!
What?
什么?
I knew it. I'm dead.
我懂了 我死了
No, but you give it your best shot.
不 但是你给了它最棒的一击
So, what do you think?
那么 你觉得怎么样?
Hey look, it's Hiccup!
嘿 看 是Hiccup!
Hiccup!
Hiccup啊!
It turns out, all we needed was a little more of this.
事实证明 我们更需要的是 这样的你
You just gestured to all of me?
你刚指的是我的全部?
Well, most of you. That bit's my handiwork.
嗯 你的大部分 那小部分是我的作品
With a little Hiccup flare thrown in. You think that'll do?
加入了一点Hiccup的光芒 你觉得怎么样?
I might make a few tweaks.
我可能需要做几次微调
That's for scaring me.
这一下 是因为你吓到我了
What what, is it always going to be this way? Because
什么 什么 总要这样吗? 因为
I could get used to it.
我会习惯的
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Night Fury! - Get down!
夜煞! - 趴下!
You ready?
你准备好了吗?
This is Berk
这里是博克岛
It snows nine months of the year and hails the other three.
一年下九个月的雪 另三个月下冰雹
Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless.
任何生长在这的食物都坚硬无味
The people that grow here are even more so.
生长在这的人们更是坚韧不拔
The only upsides are the pets.
唯一的好处就是宠物
While other places have ponies or parrots
当别的地方饲养小马或者鹦鹉时
We have
我们却拥有
Dragons.



相关文档
最新文档