驯龙记-中英对照剧本

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

How To Train Your Dragon 驯龙记(2010)

This is Berk.

这里是博克岛

It's 12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death.

有像北极那样12天绝望的严寒也有南极酷冷的垂死之感

It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery.

岛就坐落在"悲剧子午线"上

My village. In a word: sturdy.

这就是我的家乡简而言之: 一成不变

It's been here for seven generations but every single building is new.

现在这里是第七代人了但是房子都还很新

We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets.

我们打渔打猎还可以欣赏迷人的夕阳

The only problems are the pests.

唯一的问题是害虫

You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes.

一般来说害虫都是老鼠或是蚊子

We have...

但我们的是...

Dragons.

Most people would leave, but not us.

大多数人选择离开但是不是我们

We're Vikings.

我们是维京人

We stubbornness issues.

我们拥有顽强

My name is Hiccup.

我叫Hiccup

Great name, I know. But it's not the worst.

我知道不是什么伟大的名字但是也不是最糟的

Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off Gnomes and Trolls.

父母们相信一个难听的名字可以驱赶地精和恶魔

Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.

好像我们维京勇士的壮举还不如一个名字

----------------------------------1分37秒

What are you doing here? Get inside!

你在这里做什么? 进去!

Get back inside!

快回去!

Hiccup! What is he doing out again... What are you doing out? Get inside!

Hiccup! 你又出来干什么... 你出来干什么? 回去!

That's Stoick the Vast, Chief of the tribe.

这是大块头Stoick部落的首领

They say that when he was a baby he popped a Dragon's head clean off its shoulders. 他们说他还是婴儿的时候他就能把龙头从它的脖子上扭下来

Do I believe it? Yes, I do.

我相信吗? 当然信

What have we got?

有哪些龙?

Gronckles, Nadders, Zipplebacks... Oh, and hordes of Monstruous Nightmares. Gronckles Nadders Zipplebacks...

哦还有凶魇群龙

Any Night Furys?

有没有夜煞?

- None so far. - Good.

- 现在还没有- 很好

Light the torches!

点燃火炬!

Oh, nice of you to join the party. I thought you'd been carried off.

哦很高兴你也来参加这样的晚会我还以为你被抓走了

Who? Me? Nah, come on... I'm way too muscular for their taste.

谁? 我? 得了吧... 我肌肉太多它们不喜欢

They wouldn't know what to do with all... this.

它们不知道怎么吃所有的... 这些

Well, they need toothpicks, don't they?

好吧它们需要牙签是吧?

The meathead with the attitude and interchangeable hands, is Gobber.

那个脾气暴躁还装着义肢的傻瓜叫Gobber

I have been his apprentice ever since I was little.

我从小做他的学徒

Well, littler

嗯比现在小一点

We move to the moor defenses. We'll counterattack with the catapults.

我们去空旷的地方防守用投射器反攻

See? Old village. Lots and lots of new houses.

看见了吗? 老村落却有很多很多新房子

Fire!

着火了!

Oh, and that's Fishlegs

哦那是Fishlegs

相关文档
最新文档