综合英语1翻译背诵

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

综合教程1翻译背诵

Unit1

1.My friend told me how to play the game long ago , but I have forgotten it now. (如何玩这个

游戏)

2.The taxi driver asked me where I wanted to go.(我要去什么地方)

3.Henry was not sure whether they would accept him or not.(他们会不会接受他)

4.Tom always tells others what to do and how to do it , but seldom does it himself.(做何事,如

何做)

5.Aa a college student now , you have to know who to love and who not to love.(爱什么人,不

爱什么人)

6.I an not certain when he made that decision .(他什么时候做出那个决定)

1.我把李民看做我最好的朋友,我们有同样的兴趣和爱好。(see)

I see Li Min as my best friend , we share the same interests and habbies .

2. 他们把数学老师视为他们最好的教师。(look upon)

They look upon their math teacher as their best teacher .

3. 我们把这地方视为我们的家。(think of)

We think of this place as our home .

4. 他们把自己的大学生活看作一生中最幸福的几年。(look on)

They look on their college life as their happiest years in their life .

1.约翰既聪明又有责任心。他很喜欢跟别人交朋友。

John is both smart and responsible , He like to make friends with other people .

2.我已经决定竞争这个新岗位。你也可以竞争。你自己决定吧。

I have made the decision to compete for the new station .Y ou can compete for it , too .

3.医生来后不久就设法把我父亲的病控制住了。

Shortly after the doctor came , he managed to have my father's illness under control .

4.作为新生,我们大部分人都不知道等着我们的大学生活会是什么样子,但是我们都知道

我们必须把学习搞好。

As a freshman , most of us do not know what college life has in store for us , but we all know that we must do well in our studies .

5.要在大学里取得成功,我们必须跟上其他的学生并制定一个适合我们需要的常规。

To succeed in college , we must keep up with the other students and set up a routine that meets our needs .

6.虽然上星期的作业比我想象的难,我还是按时交上去。

Though the assignments last week turned out to be more difficult than I thought I handed them in on time .

Unit2

Model:Imitating his father , Louis tried to cut a piece of leather with a small knife .

1.Following his brother , john became an engineer after he finished college.(跟随他的哥

哥)

2.Wanting very much to read himself , Louis decided to create a better way of reading for

the blind . (自己非常想读书)

3.Knocking an his head , John tried hard to find the answer to the question(敲着脑袋)

4.Learning to be a person responsible for myself , I set up a study program to regulate the

time I spend on study and on socializing.(学会做一个对自己负责的人)

1.记着到那儿以后给我写信。

Remember to write to me when you get there.

2.把自己的恐惧告诉妈妈之后,玛丽感觉好多了。

Mary felt much better when she share her fears with her mather .

3.在城里迷路时,我幸运的找到了一位警察。

I was lucky to find a policeman when I got lost in the city .

4.当他受伤的眼睛受到感染,接着又传给他那只好的眼睛时,他就成了盲人。

He became blind when his injured eye got infected and when the infection spread to his good eye .

1.你可以把信息转变成(transfer…into)由点、划组成的密码来使他保密。

Y ou can keep the message secret by transferring it into a code made up of dots and dashes .

2.当她湿漉漉的手中滑落,扎伤了他脚边的小宠物。

The knife slipped from her wet hand and injured the little pet at her foot .

3.选择十月一日,中华人民共和国的诞生日,作为国庆节是非常恰当的。

Tt is fitting that October 1 ,the birthday of the People's Republis of China ,is picked up as the National Day .

4.在乡下度假时,我拍摄了一些美丽的建筑物的照片,比如这所公立学校和他旁边的

小教堂

On my vacation in the country , I took pictures of some beautiful buildings such as this public school and the small church next to it .

5.创造愿望是十分重要的。如果我们只是模仿别人,那就和那发展新事物了。

The desire to create is very improtant , if we only imitate others we can hardly develop 6.消息在传达军官之前就在士兵中间传开了.

The message had spread among the soldirers before it was delivered to the officers .

Unit3

1.回首往事,他对父母充满了感激之情。

When he looked back , he felt very grateful to his parents .

2.母亲从来不忘记提醒我他是家里的主管,而且每当需要她时,她总会助我一臂之力。

Mother never forgot to remind me that she was in charge at home and she would always give me a hand when she was needed .

3.这个小男孩独自一人时往往会挨饿,因为他不会做饭。

The boy often goes hungery when he is on his own because he can't cook .

4.在母亲的生日之际,我请母亲原谅我因常常被日常事务缠住而忘记对她说一声“谢

谢你。”

On the occasion of my mother's birthday , I asked her to forgive me for forgetting to say “thank you ”to her since I was often caught up in everyday

相关文档
最新文档