(完整版)导游带团口语100句

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

导游带团口语100句Meeting Guests 迎接客人

1.Welcome to China!

欢迎您到中国来!

2.Did you have a good trip?

旅行愉快吗?

3.You all need a good rest first.

你们都需要先休息一下。

4.You will have plenty of time to see all the interesting places in China.

你们会有很多时间欣赏中国的著名景点。

5.Is everyone in the group here?

全团的人都在吗?

6.Shall I help you with your luggage?

让我来帮您拿行李好吗?

7.The shuttle bus is just waiting in the parking lot.

大巴正在停车场等位。

On the Way to the Hotel 至饭店途中

8.Is everybody on the bus?

每个人都在车上了吗?

9.Shall we go now?

我们现在可以出发了吗?

10.Let me introduce my team to you first.

首先让我来向大家介绍一下我的团队。

11.We will do our best to make your trip more enjoyable and memorable.

我们将尽最大努力使你们的旅行更有趣、更难忘。

12.It’s one of the best four-star hotels in the city.

它是这个城市最好的四星级酒店之一。

13.I hope you will enjoy your stay there.

我希望你能在那住得愉快。

14.Next, I’d like to intro duce something about this city.

接下来,我想要介绍一下有关这个城市的一些情况。

15.There’re many famous scenic spots and historical sites in Beijing.

在北京有很多著名的景点和名胜古迹。

16.I’m afraid you need a good rest first.

恐怕你得先休息。

17.Let’s get off and go to the reception desk.

让我们下车去接待处。

A Welcome Speech 欢迎词

18.Allow me to introduce myself.

请允许我在这里作一下自我介绍。

19.And this is Mr. Deng, our driver, who has had 10 years of driving experience.

这是我们的司机邓师傅,他有10年的驾龄。

20.We’ll do everything possible to make your visit a pleasant experience.

我们将竭诚使你们一路游览愉快。

21.If you have any problems or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

如果你们有任何问题或者建议,请尽管告诉我们。

22.Please do remember the plate number of our bus.

请务必记住我们的车牌号。

23.China has a written history of over 5,000 years of civilization and boasts rich

cultural relics and historical sites.

中国有着五千多年的灿烂文明、丰富的文化遗迹和历史遗址。

24.Dalian attracts a large number of domestic and foreign tourists every year.

大连每年都吸引着大量的国内外游客。

25.Beijing, the capital city of the People’s Republic of China, is the country’s

political and cultural center.

中华人民共和国的首都——北京,是国家的政治和文化中心。

26.Dalian, as well as the whole country of China, is looking forward to welcoming

friends from all over the world!

大连,像全中国其它地方一样,翘首以待世界各地的宾朋!Checking in 入住登记

27.We reserved six rooms for three the day before yesterday.

前天我们预定了六间三人房。

28.Here is the name-list with the group visa.

这是我们的名单和集体签证。

29.By the way, would it be convenient to see the room now?

顺便问一下,现在看看房间方便吗?

30.Four rooms for men and the rest two for women.

四间住男客,剩下的两间住女客。

31.We look forward to welcoming you.

我们期待着您的到来。

32.If you are ready, the bellboy will take you to your room.

33.如果您准备好了,服务员就带您去您的房间。

34.Will you please call me up at 6 o' clock?

35.请您6点钟叫醒我好吗?

36.Here are the vouchers for your breakfast buffet.

37.这是你们的早餐券。

38.There is a recreation centre on the ground door.

在一楼有一个娱乐中心。

39.Wish you a nice stay here.

祝您入住愉快。

40.I hope you’ll have a good time here.

希望您在这过得愉快。

相关文档
最新文档