商务英语句子翻译整理

合集下载

商务英语常用句子翻译

商务英语常用句子翻译

1.But the United States says Moscow has no right to criticize, given poor Russian sanitary conditions and an obvious desire to protect domestic producers.但是美国声称,鉴于俄罗斯国内糟糕的卫生状态,俄政府显然是要保护国内厂家的利益,所以莫斯科没有权利批评(美国)2.China’s state banks are under no obligati on to give lines of credit to loss-making, state-owned enterprises which should be left to sink or swim by themselves, Liu says.刘说,中国国家银行没有义务为亏损的国有企业提供信用担保,这些企业的成败得由它们自己负责3.Chinese and US textile negotiators are no strangers to displays of brinkmanship(边缘政策).中美纺织品磋商双方都不是想要采取冒险政策的陌生人4.“There is no need to pursue higher growth, and the crucial task is to reform the economic structure from investment-driven growth marked by duplicate construction projects,” he said.他说,没必要追求高速增长,关键任务是对经济结构进行调整,改变以重复建设工程项目为标志的投资驱动型经济发展模式。

5.Chinese officials warned Friday morning that there was still no guarantee of a final agreement and stressed that China would not sacrifice its principles to secure an accord.星期五上午,中国政府官员警告,不保证达成最后协议,并强调,中国不会牺牲原则来换取和谐。

(完整版)商务英语口语900句文本(中英文对照)

(完整版)商务英语口语900句文本(中英文对照)

Unit 1希望与要求Part 11. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

商务英语翻译(句子翻译复习)

商务英语翻译(句子翻译复习)

1.双方的一切活动都应遵守合同规定。

All the activities of both parties shall comply with the contractual stipulations.2.交货期改为8 月并将美元折合成人民币。

Both parties agree to change the time of shipment to August and change US dollar intoRenminbi.3.现场捣毁两条正在非法生产VCD的生产线”“destroyed on the spot two production lines that were manufacturing illegal VCDs.4.承蒙早日回复,不胜感激。

Your early reply is highly appreciated5.恳请寄给我方贵方价格单和产品目录Please kindly send us your price list and catalogue.6.敬请立刻修改信用证以便我方及时发货。

We should be obliged for your immediate amendment of the L/C to enable us to make timely shipment.7.甲方委托乙方为在伦敦的独家销售代理。

Party B is hereby appointed by Party A as its exclusive sales agent in London.8.本谅解备忘录一式肆份,双方各执两份为凭。

This MOU is made out in four copies, two for either party.9.本谅解备忘录是根据中华人民共和国法律签订并依其解释。

Th is MOU is signed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the People’s Republic of China.10.烦请贵方尽快报伦敦离岸最低价。

21句常用外贸商务英语汇总[中英翻译版]

21句常用外贸商务英语汇总[中英翻译版]

21句常用外贸商务英语汇总[中英翻译版]1、We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2、In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .我们希望建立双方互利的贸易关系。

4、We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.希望我们能够发展更长远的愉快合作的关系。

5、It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们希望与你保持大量的商业合作。

6、We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们希望能尽快收到您的报价单。

7、I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能看到我们的降价,因为我们真的是最低价了。

8、We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我们希望在您的第一空档时间一起讨论这笔交易。

商务英语口语900句(中英文)

商务英语口语900句(中英文)

1、We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and theexchange of needed goods.equality(平等), mutual benefit(互利)the exchange of needed goods.(互通有无) mutual(相互地)我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

2、In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.extend(拓宽)为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

3、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.beneficial(有利的)我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。

4、We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations希望我们之间友好的业务关系能得到进一步发展。

5、It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with youconsiderable(大量的) dealing(生意、业务)我方希望能继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

6、We look forward to receiving you quotation very soon.quotation(报价、报盘)我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

商务英语900句中英文翻译

商务英语900句中英文翻译

商务英语口语900句Part11、We'd like to express our desireto establishbusinessrelationshipwith you on thebasisof quality,mutual benefit and exchange ofneeded goods、我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要得货物得基础上与您们建立业务关系。

2、Inorder to extendourexport business toyour country we wishto enter into direct business relations with you、为了扩大我们在贵国得出口业务,我们希望与您们建立直接贸易关系。

3、Our hope isto establishmutuallybeneficial trading relationsbetween us、希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利得贸易关系。

4、We lookforwardto further extensions of pleasantbusiness relations、我们期待进一步保持愉快得业务关系。

5、It’sour hope tocontinue with considerable businessdealingwith you、我们得希望就是与您们保持可观得生意往来。

6、Welookforward toreceivingyourquotation verysoon、我们期待尽快收到您们得报价单。

7、I hopeyou see from the reduction that we arereally doing our utmost、我希望您能够瞧到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度得让价.8、We hopetodiscuss businesswith you at your earliestconvenience、我们希望在您方便得时候与您洽谈业务.9、We wish to express ourdesire to trade withyou in leather shoes、我们非常希望与您进行皮鞋得买卖生意。

商务英语精读句子翻译

商务英语精读句子翻译

Unit 1翻译:1、这位网络销售主管调查研究后开始实行自己的计划。

(put ... into practice)The network sales executive began to put his plans into practice after research and investigation.2、由于母亲没有养老金,姐妹俩每人每月出资500 美元赡养她。

(contribute ... to)Because their mother didn't have her pension, the two sisters each contributed $500 a month to support her.3、杰姆大叔认为市价上涨,他就可以赚到一笔钱。

(cash in)Uncle Jim thought that a rise in the market would enable him to cash in.4、罗宾逊奋斗多年,先后当过会计、代理商和项目经理。

(in turn)For years Robinson struggled hard, working in turn as an accountant, an agent, and a project manager.5、昨天,博物馆中一幅价值50万美元的绘画被盗窃。

(worth of)Yesterday, a $500,000 worth of painting was stolen from the museum.6、参加华交会的客商从全国各地纷至沓来。

(roll in)The businessmen who came to take part in the East China Fair rolled in from all parts of the country.7、他们很自然地把这件事与促销计划联系在一起。

常用商务英语口语900句

常用商务英语口语900句

常用商务英语口语90句1、Welcome to our company. 欢迎来我们公司。

2、May I offer you a cup of coffee? 我可以给您来杯咖啡吗?3、Would you like to have a seat? 请坐。

4、I'll inform Mr. Smith of your arrival. 我会通知史密斯先生您的到来。

5、Do you have any specific requirements? 您有什么特殊要求吗?6、Can I have your business card, please? 您可以给我您的名片吗?7、Let's get down to business. 现在开始谈正事。

8、Would you like to introduce your company first? 你们可以先介绍一下你们公司吗?9、May I know your thoughts on this matter? 您对这个问题有何看法?10、What's your target market? 您的目标市场是什么?11、How do you see the competition in this market? 您如何看待这个市场的竞争?12、What's your main product range? 您的主要产品是什么?13、How do you ensure the quality of your products? 您如何保证您的产品质量?14、What's your payment term? 您的付款方式是什么?15、What's your MOQ? 您的最小订购量是多少?16、Can you provide samples? 您可以提供样品吗?17、What's your delivery time? 您的交货时间是多久?18、What's your after-sale service policy? 您的售后服务政策是什么?19、May I know your price? 您能告诉我价格吗?20、Can we discuss the price in more detail? 我们可以详细讨论一下价格吗?21、We'd like to sign the contract today. 我们今天想签订合同。

(完整版)商务英语句子翻译整理

(完整版)商务英语句子翻译整理

1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。

We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。

We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。

This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。

As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。

We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。

We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.8、殷切地盼望早日来函。

We anticipate a prompt reply from you.9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。

We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。

商务英语基本短语句型翻译

商务英语基本短语句型翻译

商务英语基本短语句型翻译Basic Expressions1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。

3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。

6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。

7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。

8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。

商务英语精读句子翻译

商务英语精读句子翻译

U1 1. 飞机乘务员应对所有旅客的安全负责。

be responsible forThe crew of an airliner should be responsible for the safety of all the passengers.2. 请尽快把这些英文报纸和杂志分送给每位订阅者。

distribute toPlease distribute these English newspapers and magazines to every subscriber as soon as possible.3. 学院决定举办系列讲座,商务英语专业的学生必须出席。

decide onThe college has decided on a lecture series and Business English majors must be present.4. 若需进一步的补充解释,请参阅教师参考书第58页。

refer toFor additional explanation, please refer to page 58 of the teacher’s reference book. 5. 大多数人都会关注与自己有关的事。

relate toMost people will be interested in what relates to themselves.6. 最近,下海经商的人越来越多。

go into businessRecently, more and more people have gone into business.一个大批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。

in bulk7. A businessman who sells goods in bulk is called a wholesaler.8. 据报道,目前工资水平在某种程度上仍稍稍领先于物价水平。

to a certain extent, ahead ofIt’s reported that nowadays wages are, to a certain extent, still one step aheadU2 1. 总经理将重要文件分发给部门经理。

最常用的商务英语100句让你轻松应付出国

最常用的商务英语100句让你轻松应付出国

常用精选句型100句轻松应付出国1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I won't check this baggage这件行李我不托运。

5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.我要坐在飞机前部。

6 I missed my train.我未赶上火车。

7 I haven't nothing to declare.我没有要申报的东西。

8 It's all personal effects.这些东西都是我私人用的。

9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.我要退这张票。

14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。

常用900句商务英语及中文翻译

常用900句商务英语及中文翻译

Unit One 希望与要求Unit Two 产品介绍Unit Three 业务范围介绍Unit Four 承诺Unit Five 询盘Unit Six 报盘Unit Seven 还盘Unit Eight 对还盘的反应Unit Nine 要求优惠Unit Ten 给予优惠Unit Eleven 双方让步Unit Twelve 订货及确认Unit Thirteen 请求代理并说明代理理由及代理能力Unit Fourteen.对代理请求的回应Unit Fifteen 代理条件和要求Unit Sixteen 合同Unit Seventeen 卖方对支付方式的要求Unit Eighteen 买方的支付方式Unit Nineteen 保险Unit Twenty 对包装的建议及要求Unit Twenty-One 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证Unit Twenty-Two 货运通知Unit Twenty-Three 货运要求及答复Unit Twenty-Four 催运货物并告知货物迟到结果Unit Twenty-Five 仲裁Unit Twenty-Six 索赔理由及依据Unit Twenty-Seven 索赔内容及金额Unit Twenty-Eight 对索赔要求的回应Unit Twenty-Nine 对引进技术的要求Unit Thirty 技术引进的方式及费用Unit One 希望与要求Part I1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

商务英语句子翻译修正版

商务英语句子翻译修正版

1、A banquet is to be held in Room 512 at the Shang-rila Hotel at 6 p.m. tomorrow in honor of our business partners.明天下午六点钟在香格里拉酒店512房间为我们的商业伙伴举行宴会。

2、It is started in black and white in the contract that Party A will deduct 20% from the total as default fine if Party B breaches the contract.合同中白纸黑字写着,如果乙方违约,甲方将从总额中扣除20%作为违约金。

3、The bigger concern for Amazon investors may be their firm’s lofty share price, now trading in the neighborhood of 40 times forecasted earnings.亚马逊的投资者更大的担忧恐怕还是该公司股价过高,目前他的市盈率接近40倍。

4、The quality and prices of the commodities to be exchanged between the ex-importers in the two countries shall be acceptable to both sides.货物的质量和价格必须使进出口双方都能接受。

5、The Bitcoin, a digital currency that can be transferred through a computer or smart phone without the involvement of an intermediate financial supervisory institution recently is in trouble.比特币是一种不需要第三方金融监管机构介入,便可在电脑或智能手机上进行商业交易的数字货币,最近遇到麻烦了。

最实用的商务英语900句中英文对照

最实用的商务英语900句中英文对照

商务英语口语900句——中英文对照1We’d like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality,mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.我们非常希望在平等,互利,互换所需的基础上与您建立商业伙伴关系2In order to extend our export business to your country,we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口,我们期望能成为贵司的直接贸易合作伙伴3Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us.我们希望双方建立互利的贸易关系4We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation.我们期望将来的合作更加愉快5It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们希望能与贵司继续保持相当多的商业来往6We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们期望能尽快收到贵司的报价7I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望您从缩减上看出我们真的全力以赴8We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我们希望您能尽快安排时间和我们洽谈生意9We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.我们希望与贵公司做皮鞋生意10We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.我们期待着您的早日答复,相信通过我们的相互合作,与贵公司的这笔交易很快会完成11I hope we can do business together,and look forward to hearing from you soon.我希望能与贵司做生意,盼望尽快收到您的消息12I hope that we can cooperate happily.希望我们合作愉快13I hope that we can continue our cooperation.希望我们能继续合作14We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我们真诚希望这次交易双方都很满意15We hope that this market trend will continue.希望这种市场趋势会继续16It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.希望您会认真考虑这件事并尽快回复我们17We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.我们希望您能处理我们诚挚的请求18We hope to receive your immediate answer.我们希望能收到您的直接答复19We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.我们盼望尽快收到您关于这件事情的回复20We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.我们希望争议可以通过友好谈判来加以解决,而不要提交仲裁21We look forward to your settlement at an early date.我们盼望尽您能尽早处理22Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.如能尽早处理这件事我们将不胜感激23We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.我们希望您能尽可能快的解决这个要求24We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.我们希望以后不会再有类似事件发生25We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.期望您能尽快报给我们一个较低价格26We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.我们希望这件事情能得到一个满意的解决27I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.我非常希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们以后的合作28We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.我们希望这件事情不会影响我们今后的良好合作29I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.我们希望这次交易能让双方互惠30We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.我们希望这次事性不会给我们的愉快合作带来任何伤害31.This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable,economical and practical for middle school students.这款打字机工作效率高,经久耐用,并用又经济实用,非常适合中学生使用32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality,compact-sized,energy-saving and its also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.我们生产的这款电脑特色表现在:质量好,体积小,省电并且易学易操作33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers,but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.它们不仅价格低于其它制造商,而且在以下方面显然更出众34.You will get a30%increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.用这种机器可提高30%的产量,并且可以降低3/2的人工成本35.This product will pay its own way in a year.这种产品可在一年内收回成本36.This machine will pay back your investment in6month.这种机器6个月内就将让您收回投资37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.我们工程师设计的这种密码箱非常的精巧实用38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.这种自行车对折,可以手提,尤其是在旅游和交通堵塞时特别好用39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is30K/H.这种变速自行车最快速度可达每小时30公里40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护41.Compared with other brands,this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.与其他品牌相比,这种轮胎使用高品质橡胶,磨损小,耐用42.This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.这种轮胎有在湿地上有很好的防滑性43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.这种材料经久耐用并且表面易清洁44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.这种空调系统经济实用,适合贵公司的需要45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.我们的产品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.我们的真丝衣物是由上等纯丝材料,经传统技术精制而成47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.这类衣物华既丽而且极具品位,享誉国内外48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.我们的打字机是由轻且坚固的合金制成,所以轻便耐用49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.我们所报的手提包是用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,可适合贵国各阶层人士的需求50.As our products have all the feature you need and20%cheaper compared with that Japanese made,I strongly recommended to you.我们的产品有你所需要的全部特征,而且比日本产品便宜20%,我极力向你推荐51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their kind.这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上极具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的52.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.永久牌”变速赛车在你们的市场上一定很畅销53.Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.我们的丝绸产品品质优良,价格合理,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,十分畅销54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.我们认为我们的产品是亚洲最好的,在价格上完全可以和日本竞争55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.我们的产品在类似贵方的其它市场非常受欢迎56.By virtue of its super quality,this product is often sold out in many areas.凭借其优良品质,这种产品在很多地方经常脱销57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.我们的产品质量上乘,价格适中,在贵方市场一定很畅销58.These items are most sellable in our market.这些产品在我们这的市场上最畅销59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.在我们这的市场上,这款玩具的需求一直很稳定60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.我们很高兴向你推荐和贵方提供的样品相似的产品121.If we order10,000units what would be your offer如果我们要10,000个,你给我们什么价?122.What’s the price for1000Kg of white sugar.1000公斤白糖的价格是多少?123.Can you supply this quality at approximately50cents per meter这种质量按大约每米50美分的价格,你们能提供吗?124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down如果我们的真下单给你们,那么你们的价格还能降多少?125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size请告知这个尺寸的订单你们能打几折?126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us请告知你们给我们的优惠价是多少?127.Here is a list of my requirements I‘ld to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.这是我的货物需求单,我想请报出你们最低的纽约到岸价。

(完整版)商务英语翻译

(完整版)商务英语翻译

1.我们很抱歉地通知你方价格无竞争力,若贵方能降低价格,使我方可接受的话,我们仍对交易感兴趣。

We're sorry to inform you that your price has been found uncompetitive, but we’re still interested in doing business if you can bring down your price to a level acceptable.2.中国经济过去属规划经济,在五年计划和十年计划下运作。

近年来,中国引进多项经济改革,旨在将中国经济由规划经济转变为具有社会主义特色的市场经济。

The PRC economy was in the past a planned economy which is subject to five and ten years plans. In recent years, economic reforms were introduced to aim at transforming the PRC economy from a planned economy into a market economy with socialist characteristics.3.本银行(通知银行)受通汇银行(开证银行)的委托,对本信用证加以保兑,并在此保证,凡提交贵公司(受益人)依信用证条款签发的汇票,届时由本银行兑付。

At the request of the correspondent (the Issuing Bank), we (the Advising Bank)have been requested to add our confirmation to this credit and we hereby affirm that all drafts drawn by you (Beneficiary) in accordance with the terms of the credit will be duly honored by us。

商务英语写作重点句型翻译

商务英语写作重点句型翻译

翻译:1、请注意,付款是以保兑的、不可撤销的、允许分装和转船、见票即付的信用证支付。

Please note that payment is to be made by confirmed, irrevocable L/C allowing partial shipment and transshipment, available by draft at sight.2、我们的付款方式,一般是以保兑的、不可撤销的、以我公司为受益人的、按发票金额见票即付的信用证支付。

该信用证应通过我们认可的银行开出。

Our usual mode of payment is by confirmed, irrevocable L/C (letter of credit), available by draft at sight for the full amount of the invoice value to be established in our favor through a bank acceptable to us.3、第268号合约项下的800辆自行车备妥待运已久,但至今我们尚未收到你们的有关信用证。

请速开来,以便装运。

The 800 bicycles under Contract No.268 have been ready for shipment for quite some time. But much to our disappointment, we have not received your covering L/C to date. Please open the L/C as soon as possible so that we may effect shipment.4、如你方信用证在月底前到达我处,我们将尽最大努力在下月初安排装运你们所定的货。

If your L/C reaches us by the end of this month, we will exert our utmost efforts to arrange shipment of your ordered goods at the beginning of next month.5、你方可能记得,按照我方第1033号收货确认书规定,有关信用证应不迟于11月15日到达我处。

商务英语口语900句-中英文对照-中文翻译资料

商务英语口语900句-中英文对照-中文翻译资料

商务英语口语900句-中英文对照-中文翻译资料商务英语口语900句中英文对照中文翻译Unit 1希望与要求Part 1 .1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis ofquality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct businessrelations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。

We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。

We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。

This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。

As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。

We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。

We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.8、殷切地盼望早日来函。

We anticipate a prompt reply from you.9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。

We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。

As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation.11、如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。

If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require.12、此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。

This offer is firm, subject to your reply which should reach us not later than the end of this month.13、我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,几日内将给予明确答复。

We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days.14、鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。

It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer.15、这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我们价格是具有竞争性的。

This is our latest price list. You will find our price is very competitive.16、如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。

We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough.17、若你方愿降低价格,比方说百分之五,我们愿向你方试订此货。

Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say 5%, we should place trial order with you.18、鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降价了。

In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further.19、我们建议你方再次考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。

We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price.20、我方决定再作百分之二的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。

We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of our products.21、遗憾,即使各让一半,我们仍难以接受你方还盘。

We regret that it is impossible to accept your count-offer, even to meet you halfway.22、在质量方面,我们认为其它牌子的产品是无法与我们相比的。

In respect to quality, we don’t think that the goods of other brands can compare with ours.23、有迹象表明市场进一步看涨。

Information shows that the market will advance further.24、虽然我方想满足你方要求,但谦不能按照你方要求降低价格。

Although we are keen to meet your requirements, we regret being unable to comply with your request for reduction in price.25、你方报价不实际,我客户谦难接受,他们已向他处订货。

Much to our regret, we don’t think your quotation is practical. Our customers can’t accept it and will turn elsewhere to cover their orders.26、由于原料缺乏,制造厂被迫停止接受新的订单。

Owing to the lack of raw materials, the factory has to stop entertaining new orders.27、由于大量承约,我们不能接受订单,但是一旦新货源到来,我们将随即去电与你方联系。

Owing to heavy commitments, we are not in a position to accept new orders. However, as soon as fresh supplies come in, we will immediately contact you by cable.28、我们要说明一下,由于大量需求,我们只能接受8月船期的订单。

We’d like to state that owing to great demand we can only accept August shipment order.29、因我急需此货,请尽力将我们所订货物于6月底前按期出运。

As we are in a urgent need of the goods, would you please do your utmost to effect shipment of our ordered goods by the end of June as scheduled.30、此货可供数量有限,因此希望赶快来电接受。

The supply of this product is quite limited, and we hope you will cable us your acceptance as soon as possible.31、若你能说服你方用户选购此商品,我们可再供应一些数量。

We may be able to supply an additional quantity if you can persuade your end-user to buy this commodity.32、若你方订量超过5000个,我方可减价2%。

We can reduce our price by 2% if your order exceeds 5,000 pieces.33、收到发票后,我们要求用支票支付,折扣已包括在价格内。

We ask for payment by check after receipt of the invoice, discounts are already included in price.34、所有交易都应按保兑的、不可撤销的信用证支付。

All business is to be transacted against conformed and irrevocable letters of credit.35、请务必于下月初开出信用证,准许分批装运和转船。

You are kindly requested to have your L/C issued early next month allowing partial shipment and transshipment. 36、由于驶往你港的直轮稀少,开证时请允许转船。

As direct steamers to your port are few and far between, please allow for transshipment when opening the L/C.37、鉴于此笔交易甚微,我们将考虑你方的付款交单要求。

In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepared to accept payment by D/P as requested.38、正如合同中具体规定,有关信用证必须于装货月前15天到达买方,也就是说,5月份装运的货物信用证必须不迟于4月15日到达我方手中。

相关文档
最新文档