报告VTS 船舶驾驶常用英语口语-消防与灭火

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1、**VTS,this is M/V **,we arrive at VTS report line,my last port**,next port**,my draught**,over 。**交管中心,**船到达VTS报告线,我上一港**,下一港**,吃水**米

2、**VTS,this is M/V **,we supply for anchoring at NO.1 anchorage。 **交管中心,我是**船,我们申请在一号锚地抛锚

3、**VTS,we finished with anchoring,my position LAT*,LON*。 **交管中心,我是*船,我抛锚完毕,锚位经度*纬度*

4、**VTS,can I go alongside the wharf? *交管中心,我能靠码头吗?

5、**VTS,this is M/V *,we finished with loading,cloud I proceeded to sea? *交管中心,我是*船,我们装货完毕,我们能否开航?

6、could I overtake you on youport/stardbord?我能在你左/右舷追越吗?

7、please keep you course and speed。请保持你的航向和航速。

8、we pass port to port。我们左舷对左舷通过

9、*pilot station,this isM/V*,we need a pilot。 *引航站,我需要引航员。

10、when and where should I take the pilot?我在何时、何地接引航员?

11、you should reduce your speed。你应该减速。

12、you should increase your speed。你应该加速。

13、you should altere course to port/starboard 你应该向左/右转向

14、what's you course and speed?你航向航速是多少?

15、I need 2 tugs。我需要两艘突托轮。

16、can you read me。你能听见我吗?

17、please change to channel **请转到*频道。

Fire Protection and Fire Fighting

Dialog A: Check Fire Fighting Appliance 对话1:检查消防装备

Captain: Did you replace a CO2 cylinder in saloon? Third Mate.

船长:你换了大台的二氧化碳灭火器了吗?三副。

Third Officer: What is the problem? Captain.

三副:有什么问题吗?船长。

Captain: You serve as the Third Officer. A CO2 cylinder weighed lighter than normal weight. You asked me the problem. Ridiculous!

Listen, if I find this kind of problems again, you will be dismissed.

船长:你作为三副,二氧化碳灭火器比正常重量要轻,你来问我有什么问题,真荒谬!听着,如果我再发现类似的问题,你将被解雇。

Third Officer: I am sorry, Captain. It is my fault. I replace it now!

三副:对不起,我错了。我现在换。

Dialog B: Fire Fighting Drills

对话2:消防演习

(After fire alarms a long blast 火警后一长声)

Chief Mate: On foreward deck, put on breathing apparatus, smoke helmet, protective clothes, and carry your outfits. Let’s go!

大副:在前甲板,戴呼吸器、头盔、穿防护服。带上你的装备,走!

A.B: Yes, sir.

一水:遵命。

Chief Mate: Connect water hoses. Stand by water.

大副:连皮龙管,准备水。

A.B: Water is on.

一水:水已打开。

Chief Mate: Fighting fire.

大副:灭火。

Bridge: Is fire under control?

驾驶台:火势得到控制了吗?

Chief Mate: Fire extinguished. Ask

retreat signal.

大副:火已熄灭,请求取消信号。

Bridge: Agree on retreat signal. Fire alarm cancelled.

驾驶台:同意撤消信号,火警取消。

Dialog C: Finding the Fire

对话3:发现火情

Third Mate: I smell burnt in living spaces. Let us check and report.

三副:我在生活区闻到糊味,检查一下,并报告。

Carpenter: Yes, sir.

副水手长:是的,先生。

Third Mate: Smoke is from deck. Look at hatches.

三副:甲板传来糊味。看货舱。

相关文档
最新文档