船舶驾驶员实用英语口语-(23)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Lesson Twenty-four
Handover 交接班
Dialog A: Chief/Second Mates Handover
对话1:大副、二副交接
Second Mate: Did you have a nice dream?
二副:你做好梦了吗?
Chief Mate: Oh, at the mid-way. A/B wakes me.
大副:刚到一半,一水叫我。
Second Mate: Course 275°. A passing vessel is on our port bow.
The compass error has been adjusted. Dead racon
is on the chart. Captain orders that call him if there
is something abnormal.
二副:航向275°,左舷船头有一艘对驶船,罗经差
已校正,海图上已画出推算船位。船长命令有异
常时叫他。
Chief Mate: OK, have a nice dream.
大副:现在,你去睡个好觉吧。
Dialog B: Second/Third Mates Handover
对话2:二副、三副交接
Second Mate: What’s the matter?
二副:出什么事了?
Third Mate: The wind is so strong. Sea rough. Captain orders:
Alter course if necessary. Present course 202°,
speed 10.5 knots.
三副:风太强了,海面大浪。船长命令:必要时可转向。
现在航向202°,航速10.5节。
Second Mate: OK. The movie shown in saloon is wonderful.
Won’t you watch?
二副:好,大台放的电影太好了,你不想看吗?
Third Mate: A good sleep is number one choice.
三副:睡个好觉是最佳选择。
Dialog C: Handover alongside
对话3:系泊交接
Third Mate: The dock side crane is not working. The stevedores
used our cranes one hour ago. No.1 crane motor is
inoperative as well.
三副:岸吊不好用,1小时前装卸工用我们吊。1舱吊
的电机也不好用。
Second Mate: Call electrician and report to Chief, Third Mate.
二副:三副,叫电机员并报告大副。
Third Mate: I did. The electrician is repairing. The Chief is
consulting with harbour master. I reported to
Captain.
三副:我已做了,电机员正在修理,大副正与港长交涉。
我报告了船长。
Second Mate: OK, I will have a bath and go to duty free shop to
buy a TV.
二副:好了,我洗个澡到免税店去买电视。
Third Mate: Good luck.
三副:祝你好运。
Practical Expressions 实用表达方式
A.Captain Orders 船长命令
1.Due to dense fog. Keep a sharp lookout. Navigate with caution.
由于雾浓,请仔细瞭望,认真驾驶。
2.Wake me up while arriving at Cheng Shantou.
到成山头时,请叫我。
3.Call me at any time if you find something abnormal.
如发现异常,随时叫我。
rm me at any time if the bridge needs.
如需要我到驾驶台,随时叫我。
5.When on duty, strictly obey Night Orders. Report me on turning
position.
值班时,定要严格的执行夜航命令。到转向点处,向我报告。
6.Notify me if the weather changed.
如天气有变,通知我。
7.It is reported that fog will set in tonight. Inform me when fog arrives.
报告晚上有雾,下雾时告诉我。
8.Safety navigation should be borne in mind.
时刻牢记安全航行第一。
9.Wake me up if the ice deteoriates.
若冰况恶化,请叫我。
10.Navigate with reduced speed when the fog set in. Report me
immediately.
下雾时,减速航行,并立即向我报告。
11.Report to me if you find abandoned vessel.
若发现弃船,通知我。
12.Consult anything with C/O. Do not call me until arrival at mouth of
strait.
有事请与大副商量,到海峡入口叫我。
13.We made rendez-vous with M/V Jin Gang Ling. Keep a sharp
lookout in vicinity.
我们已约会“金刚岭”船,请在附近瞭望。
rm me when arriving at Good Hope Cape.
当抵达好望角转向点时,请叫我。
15.Check Gyro and Magnetic courses frequently.