大自然在讲话教案资料
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
第一期:海洋
I am the ocean. I'm water. I'm most of this planet. I shaped it.
我是海洋,我是水,我覆盖了大部分地球。我创造了它。
Every stream, every cloud, and every rain drop. It all comes back to me. 每一条河,每一朵云,每一滴雨,都将回到我的怀抱。
One way or another, every living thing here needs me.
不管怎样,地球上所有的生物都需要我。
I'm the source. I'm what they crawled out of.
我是源头,所有的生命都来自于我。
Humans? They're no different.
人类?他们没有什么不同。
I don't owe them a thing.
我不欠他们。
I give. They take. But I can always take back.
我付出,他们索取。但是我可以随时收回。
That's just the way it's always been.
人们一直都是这样做。
It's not their planet anyway. Never was. Never will be.
毕竟这不是你们的星球,以前不是,以后也不是。
But humans, they take more than their share.
但人类,他们贪得无厌。
They poison me, then they expect me to feed them.
他们毒死我,竟然还想让我继续养活他们。
Well it doesn't work that way.
这怎么可能。
If humans want to exist in nature with me and off of me, I suggest they listen close. I'm only going to say this once.
如果人类想在大自然中与我共存,赖我而生,我要你们听仔细我只说一次。
If nature isn't kept healthy, humans won't survive.
如果没有健康的大自然,人类将走向灭亡。
Simple as that.
就那么简单。
Me, I could give a damn, with or without humans.
至于我,有没有人类都无所谓。
I'm the ocean. I covered this entire planet once.
我的海洋。我曾经覆盖过整个地球。
And I can always cover it again.
我也可以再一次把它全部覆盖。
That's all I have to say.
这就是我要说的。
第二期:土地
I am the soil.
我是土地。
I am in the hills, and in the valleys, the farms, the orchards.
我存在于高山上,山谷中,农场里,果园间。
Without me humans could not exist. But you treat me like dirt.
没有我,人类无法生存。但你们却把我看得一文不值。
Do you realize that I am just a thin skin on this planet?
你们意识到了吗,我只是这个地球薄薄的一层皮肤?
And that I'm actually alive.
我也是有生命的。
Full of organisms that grow your food.
充满了让你们的食物得以生长的有机物。
But I am broken, aching, overused, sick.
但是我被你们破坏、伤害、过度开发、损害。
Because of you. You have withered me away to less than half of what I used t o be just over 100 years ago.
就是因为你们。你们让我萎缩,现在我只剩下不及100年前一半的厚度。
Are you paying attention? I am turning to dust.
你们注意到了吗?我正在逐渐化为一片荒漠。
So maybe you could treat me with a little more respect.
所以也许你们能对我多一些尊重。
I suppose you still want to eat, right?
我想你们不想饿肚子,对吧?
第三期:珊瑚礁
I am coral.
我是珊瑚礁。
Some people think I'm just a rock.
有些人认为我只是岩石。
When, in fact, I'm the largest thing alive on this planet.
但事实上,我是这个星球最大的生命体。
I'm so big, I can be seen from space. But for how long?
大到从太空都可以看到我。但还能持续多久?
I grew for almost 250 million years
and humans came along and now one fifth of me is gone.
我来到这里大约2.5亿年后人类出现了,从那时起我已经失去了我的五分之一。Sure, l live at the bottom of the sea. And you might not see me that often. 是的,我生活在海底,你们很少能见到我。
But you do need me.
但是你们需要我。
Do you realize that one quarter of all marine life depends on me?
你们知道有四分之一的海洋生物都依赖我生存吗?
I am the nursery of the sea.
我是海洋生物的栖息地。
Little fish depend on me for food and to hide from the big fish.
我为小鱼提供食物,为它们提供躲避大鱼追捕的庇护所。
And guess who eats the big fish?
猜猜谁吃大鱼呢?
That's right. You do.