经贸英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1、请特别注意包装,否则货物有可能在运输途中受损。

Please give special attention to the packing, or the goods could be damaged in transit.

2、漂亮的包装很重要,是因为它给人留下良好的印象。Attractive packing is important because it creates a good impression.

3、我方将把你对包装的意见转告给厂商参考。

We’ll pass your comment on packing to the manufactures for their reference.

4、不知你方能否将装运期提前一个月,我方急需货物。

I wonder if you could advance the shipment by one month as we need it badly.

5、你们最早什么时候可以装运货物。

When is the earliest possible date you can shipment the goods.

6、我们将优先向你们报盘。

We’ll give you the preference of our offer.

7、我本以为我的报价是合理的。

I should have thought my offer was reasonable.

8、你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。

You’ll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.

9、此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争力。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

10、我们已按你方的要求将报盘延期。

We have extended the offer as per your request.

11、该报盘以你方回复本月底前到达我方为有效。

This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.

12、这些商品能马上供应吗?我们希望先看一看样品。

Are these the commodity available right now, we would like to see the samples first.

13、如果需要的话,我们可以按照你们的要求,接受特殊订货。

If necessary, we take special orders according to your requirements.

14、我们知道你们是机床的最大出口商,能供应我们所需要的规格。We know that you are leading exporters of machine tools and can provide the specifications we need.

15、我们保证货源充足,装运及时。

We assure you of an ample supply and prompt shipment of the goods. 16、合资公司可能直接在国际市场上销售其产品。

The joint venture company may directly sell its products on international market.

17、投资者将分享利润、共担风险。

The profits and losses will be shared by the investors.

18、合资企业的生产规模如下。

The production scale of the joint venture is as follows.

19、我们相信,如果我们在平等互利的基础上开始贸易,这将对我

们双方都有好处。

20、我们向你保证,这样的事情以后不会再发生了。

We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in the future.

相关文档
最新文档