英语情景对话:商务交往,参观工厂
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Visiting a Factory
参观工厂
A: Put on the helmet, please.
A:请戴上安全帽。
B: Do we need to put on the jackets too?
B:我们还得穿上罩衣吗?
A: You'd better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step. A:最好穿上,以免弄脏你们的衣服。请留神脚下。
B: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?
B:谢谢。生产线都是全自动的吗?
A: Well, not fully automated.
A:哦,不是全自动的。
B: I see. How do you control the quality?
B:哦,那你们如何控制质量呢?
A: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.
A:所有产品在整个生产过程中都必须通过五道质量检查关。
B: What's the monthly output?
B:月产量多少?
A: One thousand units per month now. But we'll be making 1200 units beginning with October.
A:目前每月 1000套,但从十月份开始每月将提高为 1200套。
B: What's your usual percentage of rejects?
B:每月不合格率通常是多少?
A: About 2% in normal operations.
A:正常情况下为2%左右。
B: That's wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?
B:那太了不起了。成品是从那边出来吗?
A: Yes. Shall we take a break now?
A:是的,现在我们稍微休息一下吧。
更多英语学习方法:企业英语培训/