神探夏洛克第一季第一集前版本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Computer: THE PERSONAL BLOG OF . (约翰·华生医生的博客)

Dr.: How's your blog going (博客写的如何)

W: Yeah, good, very good. You haven't written a word, have you You just wrote "still has trust issues". (嗯,顺利,很顺利。你一个字都没写,对吧你刚写下了"仍然存在信任问题"。)

Dr.:And you read my writing upside down. You see what I mean John, you're a soldier, and it's going to take you a while to adjust to civilian life, and writing a blog about everything that happens to you will honestly help you. (而你颠倒着读出了我写的东西, 知道我什么意思了约翰,你是个军人, 从这个身份到普通人需要一个过程, 把你每天的遭遇写在博客上,会有很大帮助.)

W: Nothing happens to me. (我根本没有遭遇)

October 12th (10月12日)

Man: 'What do you mean there's no ruddy car'(你说一辆破车都没了) Woman: He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry. Get a cab.(他去滑铁卢了,抱歉.叫辆出租车.)

Man: I never get cabs. (我从不叫车)

Woman: I love you. (我爱你)

Man: When (什么时候)

Woman: Get a cab.(快叫辆出租车)

Woman: My husband…was a happy man who lived life to the full. He

loved his family and his work, and that he should have taken his own life in this way…is a mystery, and a shock to all who knew him. (我的丈夫…是个努力生活的乐观男人. 他热爱家庭和工作, 他选择这样结束自己的生命…让人无法理解,也让认识他的人都感到震惊.) November 26th (11月26日)

Man1:I'll be just two minutes, mate. (给我两分钟伙计。)

Man2:What (什么)

Man1: I'm just going home to get my umbrella. (我要回去拿伞)

Man2: You can share mine. (你可以和我一起撑)

Man1: Two minutes, all right (就两分钟,好吗)

Newspaper: Boy 18,kills himself in side sports centre (18岁男孩在体育馆自杀)

January 27th(11月27日)

Man: She still dancing (她还在跳舞)

Woman: Yeah, if you can call it that.. (是的,如果叫做跳舞的话) Man: Did you get the car keys off her (拿走她车钥匙了吗) Woman: Got them out of her bag. (从她包里拿出来了)

Man: Where is she (她到哪里去了)

Sally Donovan: The body of Beth Davenport, Junior Minister for Transport, was found late last night on a building site in Greater

London. Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide. We can confirm that this apparent suicide closely resembles those of Sir Jeffrey Patterson and James Phillimore. In the light of this, these incidents are now being treated as linked. The investigation is on going, but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now. (副运输部长贝斯·戴文特的尸体昨天深夜在伦敦一建筑工地被发现。初步调查的结果为自杀,我们可以确认这起自杀案十分类似于杰弗瑞·帕特森爵士和詹姆士·费力默的状况。因为这点我们认为他们很有可能有关联。调查还在继续,现在雷斯垂德探长会回答大家的问题。)

Reporter1: Detective Inspector, how can suicides be linked (探长自杀事件怎么会有关联)

Lestrade: Well, they all took the same poison. They were all found in places they had no reason to be. None of them had shown any prior indication. (因为他们服用的药都一样,尸体都在他们不该出现的地方出现,都没有明显的动机)

Reporter1: But you can't have serial suicides. (不可能会有连环自杀)

Lestrade: Well, apparently you can. (显然已经有了)

Reporter 2: These three people, there's nothing that links them (这三人之间没有关系吗)

Lestrade:There's no link we've found yet but we're looking for it. There has to be one. (暂时还没发现关系,但是我们在寻找,一定存在

相关文档
最新文档