步入商界

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。


DON BRADLEY: Let' s have a run through. We must get this right.
堂.布拉德利:我们先排练一遍。我们一定不要出问题。

First we have the introductions and the agenda.
首先我们进行介绍和议程安排。

Second I talk about the background.
其次,我来谈一下背景、

Company growth, staffing levels, return on investment, turnover, and pre-tax profit.
公司增长、员工水平、投资回报率、营业额以及税前利润。

Third Derek, you talk about the product range.
第三,德里克,你谈论一下产品的范围.

At this stage of the presentation we want to present a broad company profile.
这个阶段,我们只是给出大概的公司情况。

Don' t give too much detail about specific products.
不用给出太多产品的细节。

DEREK JONES: Okay Don. I' ll describe the range and say which products are successful.
德里克.琼斯:好的,堂。我会描述一下产品范围,说明那些产品是成功的。

DON BRADLEY: Good. Mr. Sakai may want to discuss certain products so be ready for that.
堂.布拉德利:好。酒井先生或许会就某些问题谈论一下,要做好准备。

At the end of this section of the presentation I will ask Mr. Sakai if he has any questions.
这个阶段的演示结束时,我会问酒井先生是否问题。

We won' t discuss research and development at this stage.
这个阶段,还不必讨论研发问题。

That will come at the end.
这最后再说。

Then Kate, you talk about major markets and sales strategy.
然后,凯特,你来谈主要的市场和销售策略。

Is everything ready?
一切都准备好了吗?

KATE MCKENNA: Everything is ready. And rehearsed.
凯特.麦凯纳:都准备好了。开始排练。

PHIL WATSON: Right, the product title goes here...
菲尔.沃森:对,产品名称在这儿……

Just remind me, is the product called Big Boss or The Big Boss?
记得提醒我,产品是叫 Big Boss还是 The Big Boss?

EDWARD GREEN: Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:Big Boss/大老板。

PHIL WATSON: Okay. These letters?
菲尔.沃森:好的。是用这些文字?

Or these black letters?
还是这些黑色文字?

EDWARD GREEN: No, I don' t like those letters.
爱德华,格林:不,我不喜欢那些文字。

PHIL WATSON: Okay. These?
菲尔.沃森:好的。这些呢?

EDWARD GREEN: Can they be larger?
爱德华.格林:可以大些吗?

PHIL WATSON: Yes. Like this.
菲尔.沃森:可以。象这个。

It looks good like that.
那样看起来不错。

EDWARD GREEN: Excellent. It' s very clear. It' s easy to read. That' s what I want.
爱德华.格林:非常好。很清楚。读起来容易些。正是我想要的。

DON BRADLEY: Again, welcome to Bibury Systems.
堂.布拉德利:再次欢迎你光临Bibury系统公司。

We' re

very honoured to have the opportunity of making this presentation to you, Mr. Sakai.
我们很荣幸有机会向你做这次演示, 酒井先生。

In the next hour and a half, we hope to show that:
在接下来的1个半小时的时间,我们希望展示:

1. Bibury Systems has the right product range for today' s market place, and ambitious plans for the future.
1、Bibury系统公司的产品对当今市场是畅销对路的,并且也有对未来的宏伟计划。
1、Bibury系统公司的产品对当今市场是畅销对路的,并且也有对未来的宏伟计划。

2. That our market share in Europe is growing at a steady rate.
2、我们在欧洲市场的分额在平稳增长。

3. That our marketing strategy in the US is very successful.
3、我们在美国的营销策略是很成功的。

And lastly, 4. That we can be a major player in Far Eastern markets.
最后,第四点,我们可以成为远东市场上一个很有力的参与者。

And we are sure that we can be a major player in these markets.
我确信我们会成为这些市场的主要参与者。

If you have any questions, please feel free to interrupt at any time.
如果你有任何疑问,请随时打断我。

But first of all, some background information on Bibury Systems.
但首先,我们看一下Bibury系统公司的一些背景信息。

As you know, the company was started over forty years ago by Mr. Harris Senior.
该公司始于40多年前,由老哈里斯先生创办。

In those early days, the company' s core business was model railways and cars.
创业初期,公司的核心业务是模型铁道和汽车。

PHIL WATSON: And here we have some copy that tells us what the product can do.
菲尔.沃森:这里是一个文本,可以了解该产品可以做什么。


EDWARD GREEN: "Some toys talk, some toys listen. But Big Boss talks and listens to you."
爱德华.格林:有些玩具可以说话,有些玩具可以倾听。但“大老板”既能说又会听。

PHIL WATSON: And here, and here are the pictures.
菲尔.沃森:这里是一些图片。

They show Big Boss with the accessories.
他们显示了“大老板” 及其附件。

What do you think?
你认为怎么样?

EDWARD GREEN: The pictures are okay, but I don' t like the copy.
爱德华.格林:图片还好,但我不喜欢文本。

PHIL WATSON: Why not?
菲尔.沃森:为什么?

EDWARD GREEN: It' s not exciting. It doesn' t sell the product.
爱德华.格林:还不够令人振奋。不利于产品销售。

PHIL WATSON: "Some toys talk, some toys listen.
菲尔.沃森:有些玩具可以说话,有些玩具可以倾听。

Big Boss talks and listens to you."
但 “大老板”既能说又会听。

EDWARD GREEN: It' s not the way you say the words, it' s the words themselves.
爱德华.格林:不是讲这些文字的方式,而是文

字本身的问题。

They' re not right.
这些字有问题。

PHIL WATSON: "Some toys talk, some toys listen ..."
菲尔.沃森:有些玩具可以说话,有些玩具可以倾听……

EDWARD GREEN: No! No! I want new words.
爱德华.格林:不!不!我想要用新词。

Words that give Big Boss status. Words that make important.
那些可以显示“大老板”身价的话。那些使得它重要的话。

DEREK JONES: Let' s move from the general to the specific.
德里克.琼斯:我们还是由繁到简吧。

I' m going to talk about two of our products.
我要谈两个产品。

Friendly Fish and Mad Monkey are two products that use the same mechanism.
Friendly Fish和Mad Monkey 这两个产品用的是同一个机制。

It is a simple mechanism...
这个机制很简单……

But this diagram here shows how well the mechanism works with the design of the product.
但这里有个图表显示出这个机制与产品的设计是多么地合拍。

For instance, take a look ...
例如,看一下……

EDWARD GREEN: I don' t like the slogan.
爱德华.格林:我不喜欢这个标语。

PHIL WATSON: No. It' s no right.
菲尔.沃森:不好。这是不对的。

EDWARD GREEN:"Every office needs a new boss".
爱德华.格林:每个办公室需要一个新老板。

It' s just not right. Any ideas?
这样不对。有没有新想法?

PHIL WATSON: "Some bosses are big; some bosses are small...Big Boss is the best!"
菲尔.沃森:有些老板是大的,有写是小的 …… “大老板”上做好的。

EDWARD GREEN: No.
爱德华.格林:不好。

KATE MCKENNA: ...So this slide here shows a total net income from the previous year.
凯特.麦凯纳:……这张幻灯片显示的是去年总的净收入。

The blue line represents income from those products in the low volume niche market category.
兰色的线条表示的是来自量小的利基市场类的产品收入。

The red line represents products in the high volume, low margin category.
红色的线条代表的是来自低利润率而量大的产品收入。

MR. SAKAI: Excuse me, what does the dotted line represent?
酒井先生:打扰一下,虚线代表的是什么?

KATE MCKENNA: I' m sorry, this dotted line represents income from accessories and add ones.
凯特.麦凯纳:对不起, 这条虚线代表的是来自配件和附加产品的收入。

MR. SAKAI: Thank you. And why the sharp decrease in February?
酒井先生:谢谢。为什么二月份的收入有个突降?

KATE MCKENNA: This is a combination of two things:
凯特.麦凯纳:这牵涉到两个方面:

First, seasonal factors, and second the end of the product life cycle.
首先是季节性因素,其次是产品生命周期结束。
First, seasonal factors, and second the end of the product life cycle.

菲尔.沃森:好的

。那这就是不对的。

We' ll get you some alternatives tomorrow or the day after.
我们明后天会给你些选择。

EDWARD GREEN: No. I think I' ve got it.
爱德华.格林:不。我想好了。

"The one boss your office needs".
你办公室需要的是这个大老板。

PHIL WATSON: "The one boss your office needs".
菲尔.沃森:你办公室需要的是这个大老板。

That' s good. That' s the slogan.
这个好。就用它作标语吧。

MR. SAKAI: Thank you for your very interesting presentation.
酒井先生:谢谢你们的演示,很有趣。

I would like to tell you one or two things about our operation.
我要告诉你们一、两件有关我们运营的事情。

As you know, we specialise in electronic games.
正如你们多了解的,我们专门经营电子游戏。

We have a very large market share in the Far East.
我们在远东有很大的市场分额。

We manufacture computerized games for young children.
我们为青少年生产电脑游戏。

Some games are for adults.
有些游戏上为成年人制作的。

This game for example is the number one best seller in Japan.
例如这个游戏就是日本最畅销的游戏。

The office workers love it.
办公室工作人员都喜欢。

We know the market responds well to any kind of hi-tech executive toy.
我们知道,市场对任何一种高科技玩具都反响良好。

Big Boss can succeed in the same market.
“大老板”在同一市场上也会取得成功。

But there is one question I would like to ask.
但我要问一个问题。

It is possible to launch Big Boss before January 28th?
在1月28日前推出“大老板”有可能吗?

DON BRADLEY: January 28th?
堂.布拉德利:1月28日?

相关文档
最新文档