人教版新目标Goforit(九年级全一册)Unit7-Unit8文本及翻译

相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

人教版新目标Goforit(九年级全一册)Unit7-Unit8文本及

翻译

Unit7 Section A 对话

Role-play the conversation.

分角色表演对话。

I'm really excited about seeing the famous paintings by Picasso.

要看毕加索的名画,我真的很兴奋。

Me, too! I'm glad Mr. Smith chose the art museum for our school trip this year.

我也是!我很高兴史密斯先生今年选了美术馆作为我们学校旅行的地点。

I'm going to bring my new camera to take lots of photos!

我要带上我的新照相机拍得很多照片!

Oh, no. Mr. Smith says we must not take photos.

不行。史密斯先生说我们不准拍照。

It's not allowed in the museum.

在美术馆里是不被允许的。

That's too bad!

真可惜!

Do you think we may be allowed to take photos if we don't use a flash?

如果我们不使用闪光灯,你认为我们可能会被允许拍照吗?Hmm... I think they just want to protect the paintings. 嗯……我想他们只是想保护那些油画。

So if you don't use a flash, then it may be OK.

所以如果你不使用闪光灯,那么也许可以。

Yeah. I think we should be allowed to do that.

好,我想我们应该会被允许那样做。

I'll bring my camera anyway.

不管怎么样,我会带上我的照相机。

Unit7 Section A 短文

Read the poem aloud and discuss what the title means with your partner.

大声地读这首诗并和你的搭档讨论标题的意思。

Mom Knows Best

妈妈最了解

When I was a tiny baby crying all night, my mom sang to me and stayed by my side.

当我是个小宝宝整夜哭闹的时候,妈妈依偎在我身旁,唱歌送我入梦乡。

When I was tired and hungry, she gave me food and warm arms to sleep in.

当我累了饿了的时候,妈妈给我食物和休憩的温暖怀抱。When I was two running through the field, she made sure I was safe and kept me from danger.

当我两岁在田野里奔跑的时候,她确保我的安全,让我远离危险。When I fell and hurt myself, she gave me a hug and lifted me up.

当我摔倒受伤的时候,她给我拥抱,扶我站好。

When I was seven coughing badly, she said no

ice-cream for me.

七岁的我剧烈咳嗽,她说我不该吃冰激凌。

But I talked back loudly, "I should be allowed to eat some! Give it to me now!"

我却大声反驳,"应该允许我吃一些!现在就给我!"

When I was nine watching scary movies, she said it'd give me awful dreams.

九岁的我看恐怖电影,她说电影会带给我噩梦。

But I shouted back angrily, "I should be allowed to watch it!

I'm not a baby!"

我却愤怒地回应,"应该允许我看!我不是小孩!"

When I was a teen going out with friends, she said, "Please be back by ten!"

青少年的我和朋友外出闲逛,她说,"请在十点之前回来!"

But I talked back again-"I should not be told what to do! I'm seventeen now!"

我却再次顶嘴--"不需要你告诉我该做什么!我已经17岁了! " Now I'm an adult, thinking back to those times.

现在我已长大成人,回想那过去的时光。

Unit7 Section B 短文

First, look at the title of the passage. Answer "yes" or "no".

首先,看文章的标题。回答“是”或者“不是”。

Find out how many in your group agree with you.

找出你们小组有多少人同意你的看法。

Then read the passage. Does your answer change?

然后读文章。你改变你的答案了吗?

Should I Be Allowed to Make My Own Decisions?

能允许我自己做决定吗?

Many teenagers have hobbies.

许多青少年有爱好。

But sometimes these can get in the way of their schoolwork, 但是有时这些爱好能妨碍学校作业,

and parents might worry about their success at school. 而且父母可能为他们的孩子在学校的出色与否担忧。Teenagers often think they should be allowed to practice their hobbies as much as they want.

青少年时常认为他们应该被允许尽可能多的练习他们的爱好。Do you agree?

你赞同吗?

相关文档
最新文档