商务中心日常用语(中英文)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Business Center Everyday English

Greeting 问候

1. Welcome to Business Center.

欢迎光临商务中心。

2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam

先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。

3. Have a good trip!

祝您旅途愉快!

4. I hope I’m not bothering /disturbing you.

我希望我没有打扰您。

5. Have a seat please.

您请坐。

6. I hope to see you again soon,

我希望能尽快见到您

7. Nice to meet you

很高兴见到您!

8. How are you doing/going!

您过的好吗!

9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。

对不起先生,这里是非抽烟区。

10. Would you like some water?

请问您要喝点水吗?

During working工作操作

copy复印

1. I’d like to copy/type/print this.

我想要复印/打字/打印这个。

2. How many copies would you like?

您需要复印多少份?

3.1 page of each?/1 sat?

1

请问每样一张吗?/一套吗?

4 3yuan per page for XX.

XX三块钱一张。

5.Would you like it enlarged?(reduced/dark/light)

请问您需要放大吗?(缩小吗/加深吗/浅一点吗)

6. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?

要不要我(把颜色)调深/浅一些?

7. Here is your original file/paper。

这是您的原件。

8. I’ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the copy is ready.

我把原件先放在这里,等复印好了就打电话通知我吧。

9.Would you like it copied to transparency?

请问要复印成胶片吗?

10.Do you need binding?

复印好后,是否需要分页装订。

11. Would you like me to staple these for you?

我为您装订好这些好吗?

12. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?

我是装订在左侧还是上边呢?

13. Shall I enlarge/reduce this to fit A4 paper?

我是不是把它放大/缩小到适合A4的纸张呢?

14. Shall I copy these on both sides of the paper?

我进行双面复印好吗?

15. We don’t have paper that large enough. Shall we copy it to two pieces, and then tape them together?

我们没有这么大的纸。我们分开两块复印,然后粘在一起,好吗?

16. The paper is jammed.

卡纸了。

17. It is out of ink.

没墨了。

18. Your original is not very clear.I can’t guarantee the copy will be good.

您的原件不太清晰,我不能保证复印件的效果很好。

2

Print打印

19.It’s warming up, just moment please.

正在预热,请稍等。

20.We have only ink jet for color printing.

彩色打印只有喷墨的。

21.It’s take one hour to finish this typing. Are you waiting here or come back later.

打印这些文件需要大约一个小时的时间,您是在此等候,还是先去办事,稍后再来取。

22.Excuse me, sir, I have finished typing your documents, would you please come down to proof-read it.

对不起,先生,您的文件打印完了,请您校对,看有无需要修改的地方。

23.Yes,I’ll store it in the computer. We are glad to be of service.

好的,我会帮您存在电脑里,如您需要修改,您随时都可以来。

Fax传真

1. I’d like to send a fax.

我想要发份传真。

2.May I have your fax number?

请问传真号码是多少。

3. To where?

发去哪里?

4. What’s the cost?

你们如何收费?

5. It’s 10 Yuan per minute To XX, including/excluding service charge.

发传真到XX是每分钟10元,包括/不包括服务费。

6. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.

最低收费是15元。

7. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.

请写下国家代号、区号和对方的号码。

8.I’m sorry ,the fax number is wrong ,would you check it ?

对不起,传真号不对,请您检查一下好吗?

9. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.

这张纸太厚/薄,可能会卡纸的。

10. Shall I make a copy of this, and then send the copy?

3

相关文档
最新文档