ICE AGE1中英对照台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

ICE AGE1中英对照台词

Do the world a favor.Move your issues off the road.

你就帮个忙吧,别挡着道。

If my trunk was that small, I wouldn’t draw attention to myself.

如果我的鼻子也那么短,我就不会那么抢镜了。

Give me a break.

别臭我了。

Follow the crowd.

随大流吧。

I’m up.

我醒了。

Rise and shine,everybody.

大家都快起來吧。

It’s just a fact.

这是事实。

No offence.

没有恶意。

That’s OK.We’ll have some fun with them.

别急,我们“玩玩”他们。

Don’t let them impale me.I wanna live.

别让他们刺穿我,我想活命。

Get off me.

走开。

Come on,you’re making a scene.

行了,你就别撒泼了。

Let’s get this straight.There is no “We”.

我跟你说白了吧。根本没有我们。

Fine,be a jerk.

行啊,做你的混球吧。

You’re an embarrassment to nature.

你真给大自然丢脸。

This is cake.

小菜一碟。

You’re just a good citizen helping out.

你真是个热情相助的好公民。

Here’s your little bundle of joy.

这是你的心肝宝贝。

Can I talk to you for a second?

我能不能和你谈谈?

I suggest you watch your back,cause I’ll be chewing on it.

我劝你最好小心点,因为我会偷袭你。

I can’t take it anymore.

我再也忍受不了了。

You’re too small and insignificant,and I’ll pummel you if you don’t .因为你无足轻重,因为你不检查我就会揍你。

Doom on you.

你死定了。

No way.

不行。

This is our privatestockpile for the ice age.

这是我们为冰川时代存下的储备。

If you weren’t smart enough to plan ahead,then doom on you.

如果你们不事先好好准备那就死定了。

Soto’s getting tired of waiting.

索特已经等得不耐烦了。

He said,”come with the baby or don’t come back at all.”

他说,“要么带着小孩回来,要么再也不要回来了。”

Get anyone ready.

让所有人准备。

He’s not much to look at,but it is so hard to find a family guy.

他长得不怎样,可要找个顾家的男人太难了。

You have a cruel sense of humor.

你的幽默感太刻薄了。

Don’t let me cramp your style.

我不想搅了你的好事。

You’re folds of skin wrapped in mush.

你的皮和肉是那么软绵绵。

What’s so threatening about you?

你有什么可怕的?

You just earned a time-out.

该罚你坐一会了。

You’ll be a little snack for the owl.

猫头鹰会吃了你。

The tiger beat us to him.

老虎抢先得手了。

I hate breaking their heart like that,but you know how it is.

我也不想那么伤他们的心,我是迫不得已的。

Diego,spit it out.

迭戈,把它吐出来。

Don’t make me reach back.

别惹火我。

I don’t know who started it,I will finish it.

我不管谁引起的,再闹我就不客气。

Great news,I found a shortcut.

好消息,我找到一条近路。

Are you threatening me?

你在威胁我吗?

Who’s up for the round two?

谁想玩第二个回合?

Manny,are you ok?Come on,come on,say something.Anything.

曼尼,你没事吧?求你说点什么,什么都行。

Why did you do that?You could have died,trying to save me.

你为什么要那样做?你冒死,救了我的命。

That’s what you do in a herd.You look out for each other.

大家是一个集体,得互相照顾。

I don’t know about you guys,buy we are the weirdest herd I’ve ever seen.

不知你们怎么想,可我觉得我们这集体是最怪的。

Knock it off,I am starving.

别说了,我饿坏了。

Save your energy.

省点力气吧。

Mammoths don’t go down easy.There is only one way to do it.First,you have to force it into a corner.Cut off its retreat.And when you three have it trapped.I’ll go fot its throat.

要杀毛象谈何容易,只有一个办法,首先,得把它逼到死角,切断它的退路。等你们三个把它困住,我就咬断它的喉咙。

Guys,we gotta get this kid outta the wind.

伙计们,别让孩子吹着风。

Good job,keep practicing.

干得好,接着练习吧。

相关文档
最新文档