酒店前台英语培训内容
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
前台英语
English for Front Office
1. Good morning, may I help you?
早上好,我可以为您效劳吗?
2. For which dates would you like to book the room?
请问您订的房间在什么日期?
3. May I have your name?
请问您贵姓?
4. How do you spell the name, please?
请问名字怎样拼?
5. May I have your phone number and fax number?
请问您的电话号码和传真号码?
6. How many guests are there in your party?
请问有多少位客人?
7. What kind of room/rooms would you like?
您需要什么种类的房间?
8. Would you like a room with twin beds or a double bed?
您需要双人床还是两张单人床的房间?
9. Please wait a moment, let me see if we have any double rooms available.
请等一等,我看看还有没有双人房。
10. Yes, we have a vacancy.
我找到有空房了。
11. I’m sorry, sir. We’re fully booked for those dates.
对不起,先生。我们这些日子的房间全订满了。
12. At what time will you arrive?
您什么时候到达?
13. May I know your flight number?
请问您的航班号?
14. We don’t have any double rooms available.
我们现在没有双人床的房间了。
15. Would you mind a twin room instead?
您介意要两张单人床的房间吗?
16. (Does it include breakfast?) I’m afraid not, sir.
不(包早餐),先生。
17. RMB 880yuan per night.
每晚880元人民币。
18. (I’m calling from Washington. I’d like to book a double room for Mr. George Smith.) What did you say the name was?
您说的名字是什么?
19. May I know who’s making the reservation, please?
请问帮他订房间的是哪一位?
20. How will he pay the bill?
他的房租是怎么付?
21. (His company will pay.) Which company is it?
是哪一间公司?
22. As we have no credit arrangement with your company, you’ll have to send us a deposit.
由于我们酒店与贵公司没有信用协定,您得先付押金。
23. Is the company willing to cover all expenses?
公司愿意支付全部费用吗?
24. Then could you send us a deposit of RMB 1000 to cover the room plus other expenses?请您交1000元人民币作为房费和其他费用的押金。
25. I would like to confirm your reservation.
我想核对一下您的预订。
26. We look forward to serving you.
我们期待您的光临。
27. Thank you for calling us.
感谢您的来电。
28. (We have reservations.) Just a moment, please. Mr. Smith, I’ll get your details.
请稍等,史密斯先生,让我翻一下您的资料。
29. Yes, Mr. Smith, we have your reservations.
有了,史密斯先生,我们有您的预定资料。
30. Would you please show me your passport and fill in this form?
请把您的护照给我们看看和填写这张表好吗?
31. Would you please sign your name?
请签上您的名字。
32. The reservation was for a double room for four nights, wasn’t it?
您预订了一间双人床的房间,共四晚,对吗?
33. How will you pay your bill, by cash of by credit card?
您如何付款,用现金还是信用卡?
34. Your room number is 1022.
您的房号是1022。
35. Here your keys.
这是您的钥匙。
36. I’m sorry the room is not ready.
对不起,房间还没有准备好。
37. There will be a delay of about half an hour.
大概要等半个小时。
38. Would you like to take a rest in our lobby for a while?
请您在大堂休息一会,好吗?
39. We will let you know when the room is ready.
当房间准备好了我会通知您的。
40. I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉让您久等了。
41. The bellboy will take you to the room.
行李员会带您到房间去。
42. We hope you enjoy your stay here.
希望您在这住得愉快。
43. Is there any problem, sir?
先生,有问题吗?
44. Would you mind telling me exactly what happened, sir?
先生,您介意确切地告诉我发生了什么事吗?
45. I’m terribly sorry about this, sir.
先生,关于此事我感到非常抱歉。
46. There could have been some mistake.
可能出了差错。
47. Thank you for bring the matter to our attention.
感谢您把这件事告诉我们。
48. Please be assured that we will look into the matter.