地铁英语 复习
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
REVIEW
Daily English for Station Operation (一)日常通用类用语
1、Good Morning Sir/Madam.早上好,先生/女士。
2、Good Afternoon/ Good Evening. 下午好/晚上好。
3、Welcome to Shenzhen Metro.欢迎来深圳地铁。
4、Hi/Hello / How do you do! 您好!
5、Thank you! 谢谢您!You are welcome. 别客气!
6、Yes, please! 是的,请!
7、How are you?您好!
Fine, thank you. 我很好,谢谢!
8、No, thanks!不用,谢谢!
9、Excuse me!请原谅!打扰一下……
10、I beg your pardon./Pardon? 请再说一遍。
11、Sorry, I don′t know. 对不起,我不知道。
12、Oh, I see. 噢,我明白。
13、Take it easy, there′s enough time.别紧张,时间充裕。
14、You can′t miss it. 您不会找不到的。
15、Wait a minute, please. 请稍候。
16、Good luck on your trip. 一路顺风。
17、Thanks for your cooperation! 多谢合作!
(二)提供帮助/信息类用语
1、What can I do for you?/Can I help you? 我能帮您吗?
2、Let me help you. 我来帮您。
3、Follow me, please. 请跟我走。
4、Let me show you there. 让我给您们带路。
5、This way please! 请走这边!
6、Which station do you want to go? 请问您要去哪个车站?
7、This is Operation Control Center of Shenzhen Metro. 这是深圳地铁控制中心。
8、The next train will come in five minutes.下趟车五分钟到。
9、If you have something drop into the track, please contact the station staff.
如果您有东西掉下轨道,请与车站工作人员联系。
10、Turn right at the next corner. 在下一个路口往右拐。
11、It′s far from here.从这里去很远。
12、It′s just around the corner. 就在拐角附近。
13、That is the way out! 那边是出去的路!
14、You can leave the station by the nearest exit on your left-hand side.
您可以在您左手边最近的出口处离开车站。
15、The train for Luo Hu will be arriving at platform 2 in five minutes.
去罗湖的列车将5分钟后在2站台到达。
16、This TVM is out of service/out of order/under maintenance, please go
to another TVM to get a token.
这台自动售票机暂停服务/有故障/在维修,请到另一台自动售票机上去购单程票。
17、The exit gate is out of service, please go through the staff′s door.
出闸机暂停服务,请走员工通道。
18、Please wait for a moment, I will look for another person to talk with you in English. 请等一下,我会请另外一个人用英语与您交谈。19、I would inform the headquarters to give you a reply. 我会通知总部给您答复。
(三)指示类用语
1、Would you please get on the elevator? 请上电梯。
2、Please stand behind the yellow line! 请站在黄线后!
3、Please follow me to the Station Control Room! 请跟我到车站控制室来!
4、Please wait here for the Emergency Service! 请在这里等候紧急服务!
5、Please wait for the necessary assistance! 请等待必要的帮助!
6、Do not use this lift as a means of escape in the event of fire.
遇火警时,严禁使用此电梯.
7、Please line at the Ticket Booth. 请在票亭排队购票。
8、Come in, please!请进来!
9、Come to me! 请到我这里来!
10、All passengers are requested to leave the station now!
所有的乘客请现在离开车站!
11、Please leave your personal particulars and phone number, so we can give you a reply afterwards. 请留下您的个人资料和联络号码,我们稍后给您答复。
12、Please follow the instruction of station staffs and leave the station in order.
请按站务员的指示有次序地离开车站。
13、Smoking is not allowed in the station and the train. 车站和车上不准抽烟。
14、Please tender exact fare! 请付足车费!
(四)提醒注意类用语
1、Keep your belongings with you at all times. 随时照看好自己的物品。
2、The light indicates the door is not secured. 指示灯亮显示门未关好。
3、Please stand clear of the door. 请小心车门。
4、Please don′t squat, it is dangerous. 请勿蹲姿候车,这很危险。
5、Beware of a slip! 小心滑跤!
6、Mind the gap between the train and the platform.
请留意列车与站台之间的空隙!
7、I wonder if you have any change about you? 您带了零钱没有?