Chapter6商务谈判英语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Chapter6
Business Negotiation
Let's get stared让我们开始吧
A: Perhaps we should start examining the obstacles
也许我们应该从检查问题的阻碍点开始
B: As far as I am concerned, we should be able to reach an agreement today.
在我看来,我们今天应该可以达成协议
A: That's good to hear
很高兴听到你这样说
B: I think all the proper decision-makers are here
我想所有能做决定的人都在这里了
A: I believe you are right, so let's get started.
我想你是对的那么我们就开始吧
B: Does everyone know everyone else?
大家彼此都认识吧
A: Let's go around the table and introduce ourselves
我们沿着座位顺序,大家自我介绍一下吧有事情先请教一下.
Have something to ask you about
A: I have something to ask you about.
我有事先请教一下
I have a friend in ABC Corporation, our competitor. He told me confidence that they were approached by your company with respect to a possible strategic alliance. You had told me that your one and only candidate for an alliance is our company. I was shocked and disappointed to say the least
在竞争对手ABC公司的一个朋友他有可靠消息证实他们与你们公司策划联盟你们曾经对我方表示我们公司是贵方公司唯一的选择我只能说,我感到既震惊又失望
A: I need an explanation from you on how we stand.
我要求你们解释我们双方的这种关系
B: I will not deny that we approached ABC. However, there is a logical explanation to it. Please listen to me.
我不否认我们与ABC公司有接触,但是请允许我解释原因
A: Go ahead. I will listen to what you have to say.
请说,我会听你们的理由
B: Your company is our first and foremost candidate. No question about that. But we were not sure whether your company would be receptive to our proposal. In order to survive, it is imperative for us to form an alliance with an overseas company So, we had to hedge our bet, by putting out bets, by putting out feelers to the second best candidate. As far as I remember, I may have said that you are the first candidate but did not
say you are the only.
贵公司我们的头号选择是毫无疑问的但是,我们不确定贵公司是否接受我们的提议为了分散风险我们被迫与海外的公司合作.因此,我们不得不避开负担试图与第二候补公司接触为此如果我记得没错
我曾经表示你们是第一侯选但并非唯一选择
A: Are you going to negotiation parallel with the two companies?
你们与两个公司同时谈判?
B: As soon as we reach a basic understanding with you, we will cease all discussions with ABC. This I promise you.
一旦我们与公司取得基本共识我们会停止与ABC的谈判
B: Good, then , we will be back on the right track.
好,这样的话,让我们继续我们原来的谈判
2.During the Process of Negotiation谈判过程中
There May Be Some Truth in What You Say
你的话也许有些道理
Now, Mr. Liu, we have gone to far off the point, let's return to the topic of commission, shall we?
甲:刘先生,我们现在已经离题太远了,让我们回到佣金的话题上,好吗?
B:That's just what I was going to propose.