外贸函电常用短语大全

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Useful words and expressions

一、建立业务关系

1.We are specialized in the above business and recall that many years ago, considerable

business was done with your country on such items.

我们专营上述业务,许多年前,我们同你们国家就上述商品做过大笔交易。

2.On the recommendation of Messers. J. Smith & Co., Inc., we have learned with pleasure the

name of your firm and shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

承蒙史密斯公司介绍,得知贵公司名称,我们非常乐意与贵方建立贸易关系。

3.We are willing to enter into business with your firm on the basis of mutual benefit and

exchanging that one has for what one needs.

我们愿在平等互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

4.As you are one of the leading importers in digital machine tools, we have pleasure in

contacting you in the hope of establishing business relations.

鉴于你们是数控机床的主要进口商之一,特此联系,盼能建立业务关系。

5.We avail ourselves of the opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business

relations with you.

我们利用此机会致函贵方以了解可否与贵方建立贸易关系。

6.Being closely connected with reliable wholesalers here, we shall be able to do considerable

import business with you.

我公司与此地可靠的批发商有密切联系,能与贵公司做可观的进口业务。

7.Thank you for your letter of January 22, in which you expressed your willingness to enter into

business relations with us.

感谢你方1月22日来信表示愿意同我们建立业务关系。

8.We are given to understand that you are potential buyers of Chinese..., which comes within

the scope of our business activities.

据悉,贵方是中国……(产品)有潜力的买主。该产品正属我公司的经营范围。

9.We have obtained your name and address through the Commercial C ounselor’s Office of the

Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in your country and understood that you would like to establish business relations with us.

我们从驻贵国的中国大使馆商务参赞处得知贵公司的行名和地址,并了解到贵公司愿与我们建立业务关系。

10.We should highly appreciate it if you would respond to our request at your earliest

convenience.

如果你方能够尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。

二、询盘

1. Could you give us some idea about your price? 请介绍贵方的价格好吗?

2. Do you offer FOB or CIF? 贵方报离价还是到岸价?

3. How long does your offer remain valid/firm/open? 贵方的报价多长时间有效?

4. Will you let us know what your terms of payment are? 能否告知贵方付款条件?

5. Please make us an offer within this month since we have made an inquiry for your products. 我

方已对你们的产品进行询价,请在本月内给予报盘。

6. Please send us your best offer by Internet stating payment terms and time of shipment. 请用互

联网向我方报最优价,说明支付条件和装运期。

7. Full information as to prices, quality, quantity available and other relative particulars would be

appreciated. 请详告价格、质量、可供数量及其它有关情况。

8. May I have an idea of your prices?可以了解一下贵方的价格吗?

9. Can you give me an indication of price? 贵方能给我一个估价吗?

10. Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知贵方有关商品的最低价。

11. If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果贵方的价格优惠,我方可以马上订货。

12. When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到贵方到岸价的实盘?

13. We would rather have you quote us F.O.B. prices.

我方希望贵方报离岸价格。

14. Referring to your letter dated ... in which you inquired for ..., we have pleasure in cabling you

an offer as follows:

关于贵方... ...月... ...日对... ...询价函,现电报报价如下:

15. In answer to your inquiry for... (name of commodity), we offer you ...(quantity).

关于贵公司所询... ... (商品), 现可供...... (数量)。

16. As requested, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation:

根据要求,现我方就如下货物向贵方报价,以我方最后确认为准:

17. We thank you for your inquiry of Nov.29, and can offer you... This offer will remain open until

the receipt of your fax by return.

感谢贵方11月29日询盘,现报... ...,此报盘有效期截止收到你方传真。

18. We thank you for your letter asking for our new catalogue. It is being dispatched to you under

separate cover and we hope that you will find many items in it which interest you.

感谢你方来函索要我方新目录单,目录单已另封寄上,希望贵方从中得到感兴趣的项目。

19. Further to our letter of ... we have now heard from our works that it is possible to supply...

续我方... ...月... ...日函,我方从工厂获悉有可能提供... ... (产品)。

20. In reply to your letter of ... we confirm our fax of today reading:

兹复贵方... ...来函,我方确认今日电传,电文如下:

21. As soon as we are able to say anything definite regarding our supply of compressors, we will

cable you again.

关于我方提供压缩机一事,一俟我方有进一步消息,即电告贵方。

22. Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告知贵方所要的数量吗?

23. We would like to know what you could offer as well as your sales conditions.

我方想了解贵方所能提供的商品和销售条件。

24. How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

贵方通常要多久才能交货?

25. Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

26. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

相关文档
最新文档