我喜欢你是寂静的

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

聂鲁达 - 我喜欢你是寂静的
I like for you to be still,
我喜欢你是寂静的,
it is as though you were absent,
彷佛你消失了一样,
and you hear me from far away,
你从远处聆听我,
and my voice does not touch you.
我的声音却无法触及你.
It seems as though your eyes had flown away
好像你的双眼已经飞离去,
and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth. 如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴.
As all things are filled with my soul
如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,
you emerge from the things,
你从所有的事物中浮现,
filled my soul.
充满了我的灵魂.
You are like my soul,
你像我的灵魂,
a butterfly of dream,
一只梦的蝴蝶.
and you are like the word Melancholy.
你如同忧郁这个字.
I like for you to be still,
我喜欢你是寂静的,
and you seem far away.
好像你已远去.
It sounds as though you were lamenting,
你听起来向在悲叹,
a butterfly cooing like a dove.
一只如歌悲鸣的蝴蝶.
And you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you: 你从远处听见我,我的声音无法企及你:
Let me come to be still in your silence.
让我在你的沈默中安静无声.
And let me talk to you with your silence
并且让我藉你的沈默与你说话,
that is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring.
你的沈默明亮如灯,简单如指环,
You are like the night,
你就像黑夜,
with it's stillness and constellations.
拥有寂寞与群星.
Your silence is that of a star,
你的沈默就是星星的沈默,
as remote and candid.
遥远而明亮.
I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent, 我喜欢你是寂静的,
distant and full of sorrow
遥远而且哀伤,
as though you had died.
彷佛你已经死了.
One word then, one smile, is enough.
彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够.
And I am happy,
而我会觉得幸福,
happy that it's not true.
因那不是真的而觉得幸福.
聂鲁达 - 第十首情诗
我们错过了这个晚霞。

We have lost even this twilight.
今天黄昏没人看见我们手拉手
No one saw us this evening hand in hand
那时蓝色的夜正渐渐落到天下。

while the blue night dropped out of the world
从视窗处我看到了
I have seen from my window
落日在远山裏的宴会。

the fiesta of sunset in the distant mountain tops.
那麼你当时在哪里?
Where were you then?
呆在什麼人中间?
Who else was there?
说些什麼话语?
Saying what?
为什麼正当我伤心,
in the sadness of mine that you know.
觉得你在远方时,
Why will the whole of love come on me suddenly
全部的爱会突然而至?
when I have sad and feel you are far away?
经常在黄昏时分被挑中的书落到了地上,
The book fell that is always turned to at twilight 像一条受伤的狗在脚下滚动了我的衣裳。

and my cape rolled like a hurt dog at my feet.
你总是、总是在暮色苍茫时分离去
Always, always you recede through the evenings
走向晚霞边跑动边抹去雕像的地方
towards where the twilight goes erasing statues.。

相关文档
最新文档