《保姆日记》字幕中英文对照

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

《保姆日记》字幕中英文对照

Name …….Annie …….Braddock 姓名。。。。。。安妮。。。。。布拉达克

Age………21 年龄。。。。。。。21岁

Area of interest 兴趣爱好

Describe your work experience as it relates to your intended field 与申请工作相关的经历描述

My God! 天哪!

Where do I begin! 从哪儿开始呢?

Even though I don’t have a job

尽管我没有工作

Forgive me!请多包涵!

I am not exactly an objective observer

我并不是一个纯粹客观的观察者

Master in economics minor in communications

经济学兼通信学硕士

Honors in urban planning minor in sociology

城镇规划兼社会学荣誉学士

High honors in business minor in anthropology

商学兼人类学高等荣誉学士

A native New Jersey girl

一个士生士长的新泽西女孩

Participating in a dreaded rite-of –passage ceremony

正参加一场可怕的成长仪式

spazz! 白痴!

And here’s the woman who reared me

这就是养育我的母亲!

Petty much all by herself! 基本是独自抚养我成人!

Note the shoes!请注意鞋!

What is it?是什么啊!

You’ll see!看看就知道了!

Thank you …….I know it ‘s not much

谢谢你。。。。。虽然不是很名贵

When you’re a famous CFO……..On Mom

等到你成为一个知名的财务总监时。噢,妈。

Gosh come on it’s one meeting at Goldman Sachs

其实只是高盛的一个小面试

It’s highly competitive. I’m probably never gonna get the job.

竞争也很激烈,我估计不可能等到这个工作的。

All right, stop with the negativity.

好了,不要再说这些消极的东西了。

Double …wide trailer in Scranton …..in Scranton

史克蓝顿的加宽车房——在史克蓝顿阿。

Honey, I’m not kidding!

宝贝,我不是开玩笑!

I would give the world to be sitting where you’re sitting right now

我愿意放弃整个世界来成为现在的你。

You’re so much smarter than I was.

你比我聪明太多了!

But I wanted to buy you your business suit

但我想为你买你的第一件正装

Thanks …Thank you….you can look back on this

谢谢您------你肯定会记住的哦。

Your father was always negative and look where it got him 你爸就是一直这样消极懈怠,看看他现在成什么了!

No man is gonna squash your dreams.

没有任何男人可以扰乱你的梦想。

No one's gonna tell you how to live your life.

没有人有资格告诉你如何生活。

Maybe I'm ...maybe I'm not CFO material you know?

但我或许。。。。或许并不是做财务总监的材料。

No what if I'm better suited at someting.

不然或者我或许更适合别的东西。。。

something else?.....Like what?

别的工作。。。。比如?

look if you really want to run around in grass skirts.

听着,如果你真的想要穿着草裙跑来跑去的话。

then make enough money to spend Christmas at Club Med.

至少先赚够钱,去地中海俱乐部度假村过个圣诞吧。

Annie it's 7:15 安妮,七点十五啦。

Get moving or you're gonna be late

加快速度,要迟到了。

New Jersey PATH train to Manhattan

经由新泽西前往曼哈顿的火车

arriving on track two

在二号站台

oh, goodness!老天

i have to admire this corporate drag.

我得敬佩一下可怜无聊的公司文化了,哇!

well at least I'm not wearing lastnight's outfit at 8:00 a.m....party girl.

呵,至少我八点钟没有还穿着昨晚的行头,派对女孩。

let's just say that you missed a fabulous throw-down

好吧,听好了,你错过了一次绝妙的机会。

and Tom Waylan was there

汤姆·韦伦去了

so?He asked about you.

然后呢?他问起你。

twice.两次。

All right I gotta go.好吧,我要走啦。

Real life awaits--God.

现实还等着我呢。----漂亮。

you know i bet none of those cultures you study practice such rigorous celibacy.

相关文档
最新文档