洪恩环境英语中级篇_Part2

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

洪恩环境英语中级篇

Part2 

课文

潘小鹏编辑整理 

二零零三年十月 

EMAIL: PXP8088@163.COM

LESSON 1 STEVEN, YOU WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT SMALL THINGS.

史蒂文,你在小事上操的心太多了

TEXT

课文

SCENE ONE: STUDIO - THE MUSEUM OFFICE SET

第一幕:演播室——布景为博物馆办公室

RITA: Look, I found a sweater. I got it yesterday.

丽塔:瞧,我找到了一件毛衣,我昨天买到的。

STEVEN: Mmm . . . I don't know about the color.

史蒂文:嗯……我认为颜色不太合适。

RITA: Steven, I can't return this sweater again. Are you sure we can't use it?

丽塔:史蒂文,我不能再去退这件毛衣了。你确实我们不能用这件吗?

STEVEN: White never works well on television.

史蒂文:白色在电视上效果总是不太好。

RITA: I really did my best. I bought some great sunglasses. I found the perfect pants. I returned so many sweaters, the salesclerk hides when she sees me.

丽塔:我真的已经尽力了。我买了些漂亮的太阳镜。我挑到了很好的裤。我退回去那么多件毛衣,售货员一见到我就躲起来了。

STEVEN: Please return the sweater. And you have to return a skirt for Mary Beth. It was too short.

史蒂文:请把这件毛衣退回去吧。而且你还得把给玛丽・贝思买的那条裙子退回去,它太短了。

RITA: All right.

丽塔:好吧。

RITA: Guess what? Steven wants me to exchange this sweater again. First he thinks the color is too bright.

丽塔:你猜怎么着?史蒂文又让我去换这件毛衣。起初他觉得颜色太艳,

Then he thinks the color isn't bright enough. I don't know. He changes his mind so often, I'm getting confused. I need some help!

后来他又觉得颜色不够鲜艳。我真不知道该怎么办。他主意变得这么快,我都被弄糊涂了。我需要帮助!

SCENE TWO: THE CONTROL ROOM

第二幕:调控室

STEVEN: I want to get it right.

史蒂文:我只是想把事情办好。

LINDA: Steven, you worry too much about small things.

琳达:史蒂文,你在小事上操的心太多了。

STEVEN: Look, the sweater is important. OK?

史蒂文:听着,毛衣很重要,对吧?

LINDA: Steven, this show is important. I'm sure you're doing a good job. But you only have two weeks.

琳达:史蒂文,这部戏很重要。我知道你的工作干得很棒。但是你只有两个星期了。

STEVEN: Linda, don't worry. Come to rehearsal later. I need some time with the script. And Rita needs to find the right sweater.

史蒂文:琳达,别着急。一会儿过来看看排练吧。我需要一点时间润色脚本。丽塔也需要找到合适的毛衣。

SCENE THREE: A DEPARTMENT STORE

第三幕:百货商店

SALESCLERK: May I help you, miss?

售货员:小姐,你要什么?

RITA: Hi. Remember me?

丽塔:嗨,还记得我吗?

CLERK: Oh, yes. You're the lady from WEFL.

售货员:噢,想起来了。你是WEFL电视台的那位女士。

RITA: I need to exchange these.

丽塔:我需要换一下这些衣服。

CLERK: All of them? Why?

售货员:所有的都换吗?为什么?

RITA: Well . . . the skirt isn't long enough. . . the sweater isn't bright enough. . . and the pants are too tight. Oh, of course the pants go back to the men's department.

丽塔:呃……裙子不够长……毛衣不够艳……裤子太紧了。噢,当然这条裤子应该到男部柜台去换。

CLERK: Well, let's get started. Now what about this skirt?

售货员:好吧,开始吧。这条裙子怎么啦?

RITA: It's too short.

丽塔:太短了。

CLERK: What size is it?

售货员:你要多大尺码的?

RITA: Size seven.

丽塔:七号的。

CLERK: Just a moment.

售货员:等一下。

CLERK: Here are some skirts. They're longer. Those pajamas are nice, aren't they?

相关文档
最新文档