职场商务英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

I see what you mean.

(我明白您的意思。)

如果表示赞成,可以说:

That’s a good idea.

(是个好主意。)

或者说:

I agree with you.

(我赞成。)

如果是有条件地接受,可以用on the condition that这个句型,例如:

We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.

(如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。)

在与外商,尤其是欧美国家的商人谈判时,如果有不同意见,最好坦白地提出来而不要拐弯抹角,比如,表示无法赞同对方的意见时,可以说:

I don’t think that’s a good idea.

(我不认为那是个好主意。)

或者

Frankly, we can’t agree with your proposal.

(坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。)

如果是拒绝,可以说:

We’re not prep ared to accept your proposal at this time.

(我们这一次不准备接受你们的建议。)

有时,还要讲明拒绝的理由,如

To be quite honest, we don’t believe this product will sell very well in China.

(说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得好。)

谈判期间,由於言语沟通问题,出现误解也是在所难免的:可能是对方误解了你,也可能是你误解了对方。在这两种情况出现後,你可以说:

No, I’m afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was...

(不,恐怕你误解了。我想说的是……)

或者说:

Oh, I’m sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you.

(哦,对不起,我误解你了。那样的话,我同意你的观点。)

总之不管你说什么,你最终的目的就是要促成一笔生意。即使不成,也要以善意对待对方,也许你以后还有机会,生意不成人情在,你说对吗

It’s not his work that bothers me, it’s his attitude.

困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。

They’re downsizing, and I got my walking papers last week.

公司裁员,我于上周收到了解聘书。

With my qualifications and experience,I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake.Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和余人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

Idleness is the root of all evil,so everyone of us should work hard in our filed.

懒惰是万恶之源,所以,我们每个人在我们的领域内辛勤工作.

All above prepare me a qualified candidate. I hold the belief that I will make positive contribution to your company.

以上都可以证明说明我是一个不错人选,我坚信我能够为贵公司作出积极贡献

Are you working overtime tonight?

今晚你加班吗?

I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

I think this company and I have a lot to offer each other.

我认为贵公司与我都有许多东西可以彼此提供。

Are you a goal-oriented person?

你是一个目标明确的人吗?

I am a workaholic.If you look up the word "workaholic" in webster’s dictionary,you can find my picture right there under the world.

我是工作狂。查阅韦式字典当中的“工作狂”一词,你会发现我的照片就刊登在那个单词下。

I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Thank you for your concern about our recruitment,we shall inform you as soon as we have made our decision.

谢谢你对我们招聘工作的关心。我们一做出决定就会立即通知你。

I think my English is good enough to communicate with English speaking people.

我认为我能用英语和说英语国家的人很好的交流。

Yes.Because I do believe that my qualifications and experience perfectly match what you are looking for.I have the experience you are looking for,and think I will be one of the best in this field.

是的,因为我确信我的素质和经验能够很好的满足贵公司的需要。我有贵公司所需要的东西,并且自信我能成为这个领域中最好的员工。

What are you up to?

相关文档
最新文档