剑桥雅思听力原文加翻译双语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Test 1

测试1

Section 1

第一节

A:Hi,George! Glad you're back. Loads of people have phoned you.

你好,乔治!很高兴你回来了。很多人打电话给你。

B: Really?

B:真的吗?

A: I felt just like your secretary!

我觉得就像你的秘书!

B: Sorry! I went into the library this afternoon to have a look at a newspaper and I

B:对不起!今天下午我去图书馆看报纸和我

came across something really interesting

遇到很有趣的东西

A: What? A book ?

一:什么?一本书吗?

B:No,a brochure from a summer festival - mainly Spanish music. Look,I've got it B:不,一个从夏天的节日——主要是西班牙音乐小册子。看,我懂了

here.

在这里。

A: Spanish music? I really love the guitar. Let's have a look. So what's this group

西班牙音乐吗?我真的很喜欢吉他。让我们看看。所以这是什么组织

‘Guitarrini'?

“Guitarrini”?

B: They're really good. They had a video Q1with all the highlights of the festival at a 他们真的好。他们有一个视频Q1with所有突出的节日

stand in the lobby to the library ,so I heard them. They play fantastic instruments -站在大厅去图书馆,所以我听到他们。他们奇妙的乐器-

drums and flutes and old kinds of guitars. I've never heard anything like it before.

鼓,长笛和旧类型的吉他。我以前从未听说过。

A: Sounds great.

A:听起来不错。

B: Okay. Shall we go then? Spoil ourselves? Yes,let's.

B:好的。然后我们去哪?宠自己?是的,让我们。

A: The only problem is there aren't any cheap seats . . . it's all one price. Well,in that 唯一的问题是没有任何便宜的座位。这都是一个价格。好吧,在这

case we could sit right at the front - we'd have a really good view.

情况下我们可以就坐在前面吧——我们有一个很好的观点。

B:Yeah ,though I think that if you sit at the back You can actually hear the whole

是的,但我认为如果你坐在后面你可以听到整个

thing better.Q2

事better.Q2

A: Yes. Anyway we can decide when we get there.

是的。无论如何我们可以决定。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

--------------------------

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A: So will you fill in the form or shall?

所以你填写表格或者吗?

B: 1'11 do it. Name: George O'Neill. Address: 18 North AvenueQ3,Westsea. Do you

B:1 ' 11。名称:乔治·奥尼尔。地址:北AvenueQ3 18 Westsea。你

remember our new postcode? Still can't remember it.

还记得我们新邮政编码吗?仍然不能记住它。

A: Just a minute - I've got it written down here. WS6 2YHQ4. Do you need the phone

答:等一下,我把它写下来。WS6 2 yhq4。你需要电话吗

too?

吗?

B: Please. I'm really bad at numbers.

B:谢谢。我真的不擅长数字。

A: . Q5 So,let's book two tickets for Guitarrini.

答:。Q5如此,让我们为Guitarrini预订两张票。

B: Okay. If you're sure f7.50 each is all right. How do you feel about the singer?

B:好的。如果你确定f7.50每个都是正确的。你觉得这位歌手吗?

A: I haven't quite decided. But I've noticed something on the booking form that might

我还没决定。但我发现了一些可能的预订表单

just persuade me!

说服我!

B: What's that then?

B:那是什么呢?

A: Free refreshments!

答:免费的点心!

B: Really ?

B:真的吗?

A: Yes,look here. Sunday 17th of June. Singer, ticket ₤6.00 includes drinksQ6 in the

是的,看这里。6月17日周日。₤6.00包括drinksQ6歌手,机票

garden.

花园。

B: Sounds Iike a bargain to me!

B:对我来说,这听起来像便宜货!

A: Yes ,let's book two tickets for that. So, what else? I'm feeling quite keen now!

是的,让我们订两张票。所以,还有什么?现在我感觉很喜欢!

How about the pianistQ7 on the 22nd of June?

6月22日pianistQ7如何?

B: Anna Ventura? I've just remembered that's my evening c1ass night.

安娜·文图拉吗?我记得那是我晚上c1ass夜晚。

A: That's okay. I’ll just have to go on my own - but we can go to the Spanish dance

相关文档
最新文档