商务英语翻译答案版
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
一.广告翻译
1.Wearing is believing.
百看不如一穿。
2.Different countries. Different languages. Different customs. One level of comfort worldwide.
国度不同。语言不同。风俗不同。舒适却全球相同。
3.We've hidden a garden full of vegetables where you'd never expect. In a pie.
在您永远意想不到的地方,我们珍藏着满园的蔬菜-----于一个馅饼之中.
4.The choice is yours. The honour is ours.
选择由你们作出。荣耀归我们所有。
5.Get the card that gets you the car.
拿到信用卡,汽车开回家。
6.Choose a pot like you choose a husband.
选择一款锅,有如选丈夫。
7.Everything is extraordinary. Everything tempts.
件件超凡脱俗,样样新颖诱人。
8.What can be imagined,can be realized.
只要有梦想,万事可成真。
9.We care to provide service above and beyond the call of duty.殷勤有加,风雨无阻。
10.We take no pride and prejudice.
傲慢与偏见,均与我们无缘。
11.I'm more satisfied.
摩尔香烟,满意无限
12.Innovation is Gillette.
创新就是吉列。
13.We know eggsactly how to sell eggs.我们肆无忌惮地知道如何卖鸡蛋。
14.Make yourself at home.
让您温馨,让您自在。
15.Life tastes good.
生活因此而有滋有味。
16.Better ideas. Driven by you.
更为先进的理念。由您来推进。
17.Empowered by innovation.
锐意进取,开脱创新。
18.Things will go better with coca-cola.喝了可口可乐,你会万事如意。
19.Fresh up with seven up.
请饮七喜,倍添精神。
20.Smooth travel. Smooth arrival.
旅行平安,到达平安。
二.商务信函翻译
1.Dear Sirs,
We have carefully studied your letter of Dec.14th. As our two firms have done business with each other for so many years, we should like grant your request to lower the prices of our underwear. But there are difficulties. Our cost of raw materials has risen sharply in the past three months and to reduce prices by 5% you mentioned could not be done without considerably lowering our standards of quality. This is something we are not prepared to do. Instead of 5% reduction on underwear , we suggest a reduction of 3% on all lines. On orders of this size we could manage to make the reduction without lowering our standards.
We hope you will agree to our counter-suggestion and we look forward to receiving orders from you as in the past.
Yours truly,敬启者,
我们仔细研究了闺房12月14日来函。我们两家公司有业务往来多年,我们本该同意贵公司降低内衣价格的要求,但困难不少。在过去三个月内原料成本上升很快,若按贵公司所提减价5%,很难不大大影响产品质量标准,而这是我公司所不愿采取的做法。我们建议所有货价减少3%,而不是5%。这样做将不会因减价而影响产品质量。
希望贵公司接受我们的返盘,并一如既往寄来订单。
敬上2.Gentlemen,
We are in receipt of your telegram on May 6th, from which we understand that you have booked our order for 2000 dozens of shirts.
In reply, we have the pleasure of informing you that the confirmed, irrevocable Letter of Credit No.7634,amounting to $17000, has been opened this morning through the Commercial Bank, Tokyo. Upon receipt of the same, please arrange shipment of the goods booked by us with the least possible delay. We are informed that steamship. Wuxi is scheduled to sail from your city to our port on May 28th. We wish that the shipment will be carried by that steamer.
Should this trial order prove satisfactory to our customers, we can assure you that repeat orders in increased quantities will be placed.
Your close cooperation in this respect will be highly appreciated. In the meantime we look forward to your ship advice.
Yours sincerely,