配音台词
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
刚才干得漂亮咱们能留下小摩托吗
Nice work out there. Do we get to keep the scooter?
你也干得漂亮
Nice work yourself,
不过你看起来没受多少苦啊
though it didn't look like you were suffering too much.
那我还得照看一架空飞机呢
And I was babysitting an empty plane.
这怎么能算公平
How is this fair?
真奇怪女人都喜欢我一直都是
It's weird...women just like me, always have.
真搞不懂
Never understood it.
我猜肯定是我吸引力过强
Must be a magnetism thing, I guess.
谁能解释啊
Who can explain it, eh?
要是能让你好受点的话我也不懂
If it makes you feel any better, I don't get it, either.
听到没
You hear that?
要是我想让人打击我就不会离婚了
If I wanted someone to take jabs at me, I'd still be married.
老天不会又要说一遍吧能不听吗
Jeez. Not this story again. Can we not?
不听听吧
Oh, no, I think we can.
我初次遇见她是在一个春天的夜晚
I first met her on a spring night.
她站在码头面朝着外滩群岛
She was on the pier facing the outer banks,
月光洒在她的脸庞上
The moonlight glinting off her face.
她宛如女神
She resembled a goddess.
当然那只是她的招数
Of course, that was her cruel trick.
大伙儿
Guys?
来的太是时候了
Best timing ever.
决定重回线上了啊
Oh, decided to come back online, did we?
-塔伯特在这里-塔伯特准将吗
- Talbot's here. - Talbot, Talbot?
-他去那里干什么-不知道
- What the hell's he doing there? - No idea.
重点是我们的掩护身份有危险了
All that matters is our cover's at risk,
所以我要下命令了
So I'm calling an audible.
不能等到晚点再去拿画了
We're not gonna wait till later to get the painting.
我们现在就要去
We're gonna get it now.
我来带头行动
I'll take point.
我只是觉得
Well, I just think it's so admirable
你为那被烧毁的教堂做的事太值得敬佩了
what you're doing for that poor church that burned down.
我得感谢你的慷慨赞助
I should be thanking you for your generous patronage.
鲜花圣母教堂
You know, santa maria de las flores
相当于我的第二个家
was my second home.
不过我实在很意外
Though I'm really surprised
我们以前居然从没见过
that you and I have never met before.
不然我一定会记得你的
I would have remembered you.
我敢肯定让人亲眼见识那惊世之作
Well, I bet letting people see the miracle painting in person
一定会引出你以前没见过的
is bringing out all kinds of donors
各种各样的捐助人
that you haven't met before.
不过记住我来是为了...
But just remember, I'm here for the cause...
事业和找个伴
well, the cause and the company.
很高兴听你这样说
I like to hear that.
她刚刚说的话比我过去一年中听到的还多
She just said more words than I've heard her say in a year.
不得不说我热衷于慈善事业
I just have to say, philanthropy is my passion.
被你打败了梅特工
All right, Agent May.
真够耸人听闻的
That's very alarming.
我乐于奉献
I'm all about giving.
我一定要跟你合一张影
I must get a picture of us together.