Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace《乐高星球大战:学徒危机(2011)》完整中英文对照剧本

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

乐高星球大战

乐高星球大战学徒的危机

Lego Star Wars - The Padawan Menace

在克隆战争席卷整个星系的

it is a time of great upheaval as the clone wars

某一个动♥乱♥的时候

rage across the galaxy

这次共和国最大的挑战

On this day the biggest challenge to the republic -

和新的英雄们

and its newest heroes -

将会以一个最难以想象的外形出现

will come in most unlikely of forms

太好看了

Fascinating.

一群绝地学徒刚从银河野外实习归来

A group of Padawans returns from a field trip to the Outer Rim Territories, 但是他们真正的冒险才刚刚开始

but their real adventure is about to begin.

看啊!

Check it out!

瞧我的!

Look what I can do!

又到了参观的地点年轻的绝地学徒们

One more visit we have, my young Padawans,

而这里是最重要的

and most important it is.

银河参议院

A tour of the Galactic Senate.

但是我们想来点刺♥激♥的!

But we want excitement!

你们会觉得刺♥激♥的

But you will have excitement.

这里正在举♥行♥让人兴奋的气体矿脉监管商谈

The thrill of watching as a gas mine treaty is negotiated.

尤达大♥师♥ 出什么事情了么?

Master Yoda, is something wrong?

我必须离开一下

Leave you, I must.

我感到共和国有严重的威胁

A grave threat to the Republic, I fear.

玩的开心哦!

Fun have!

3-POC 你来照顾这些学徒

In your care now these Padawans are, 3-POC.

-你去哪里? 别离开我们! -安静

-Where are you going? You can't leave us! -Peace out.

我没有照顾绝地学徒的程序

Taking care of younglings is just not in my programming. 欢迎你们未来的绝地武士!

Welcome, Jedi of tomorrow!

我们是你们的导游我是C-3PO

We are your tour guides. I am C-3PO,

这是我的同事 R2-D2

and this is my counterpart, R2-D2.

那么我知道你们是非常

Now, I can tell that you are all most

有礼貌而且举止文明的

polite and very well behaved.

喂喂你们应该礼貌对待一个机器人

Now, now. You should always be respectful to a droid,

特别是我这样不喜欢悬浮

especially one like myself, who does not like to float

或旋转的

or to spin!

这就是命啊生来服务生来受罪

Just my destiny again. Made to serve, made to suffer.

太刺♥激♥了

Too much excitement.

-请走这边 -头好痛啊

-Come along, please. -Major headache.

恩应该不会更糟了

Well, I suppose it could be worse.

哈哈这里肯定比孤儿院好多了

Hey, this sure beats that orphanage.

恩这个中间应该是果冻

Miney... I wonder if that has jelly in the middle.

只有一种方法可以确认

Only one way to find out.

嘿你!干嘛的?

Hey, you! What are you doing there?

这里是限制开放区域

This is a restricted area.

老鼠啊!哪里去了? 在哪里去了?

A mouse! Where'd it go? Where'd it go?

一会见罗

Later, man.

-嘿来人啊拦住那小子 -抓住他!

-Hey, someone stop that kid! -Get him!

银河参议院

The Galactic Senate,

也被称为是共和国的

also referred to as the Republic...

酷好的我要这个这个

Cool. All right. I'll have one of those, one of those.

这样应该就行了好了

That should just about do me. All right.

-喂喂我们去哪里? -银河参议院

-Hey, hey, where we going? -Galactic Senate.

-那个小子去哪里了? -太酷了

-Where did that kid go? -Awesome.

都是你的错

This is your fault.

我偷到了共和国秘密作战计划

I have stolen the Republic's secret battle plans,

而且炸♥弹♥也快安放好了

and the bomb is almost in place.

做的太好了 Asajj Ventress

You have done well, Asajj Ventress.

当炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候When the device detonates,

就是我的舰队进攻的信♥号♥♥ that is the signal for the fleet to attack.

遵命大♥师♥

Yes, Master.

我们会大获全胜的!

And then total victory will be ours!

他在这里干嘛?

What's he doing here?

停!

Cut!

Darth 你没有在这个场景里面

Darth, you're not in this scene.

相关文档
最新文档