带客人参观工厂_英文

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

谈"生意"才是目的,"说英语"只不过是一种手段。下面就教教大家如何用简单英语邀请

和陪同客人参观工厂。

A: Would you like to look around our factory some time? 什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧?B: That's a good idea. 好啊。

A: I can set up a tour next week. 我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。

B: Just let me know which day. 决定好哪一天就告诉我。

A: Thanks for coming today. 谢谢您今天的光临。

B: I've been looking forward to this. 好久以前就想来看看你们的工厂了。

A: You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour. 参观时必需戴上这安全帽。

B: This one seems a little small for me. 这顶我戴好像小了一点。

A: Here, try this one. 喏,试试这一顶。

B: That's better. 好多了。

A: We can start at any time you're ready. 只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。

B: I'm all set. 我都准备好了。

A: The tour will take about an hour and a half. We can start over here.

这次参观大概需要一个半小时。我们可以从这里开始。

B: I'll just follow you. 我跟着你就是。

A: Please stop me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,请随时叫我停下来。

B: I will. 好的。

A: Watch your head as you go through the door there. 经过那儿的门时,小心别撞倒头。B: Thank you. 谢谢。

A: That's the end of the tour. 参观就此结束了。

B: It was very informative. 真是获益良多。

A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else. 如果你要带别人来,请随时通知我。B: I'd like to have my boss go through the plant some day. 我真想叫我老板哪天也过来看看。

2.we’re expanding our plant.我们的工厂正在扩建。

If there’s some place you’d like to stop by, don’t hesitate to ask. 如果想在哪停下来,不要不好意思谈。

Thank you. I’ll keep that in mind.谢谢,我会记在心里的。

We’ve spent a great deal of money on equipment in this plant.

As far as technology, we believe we are among the best in the world.

You have a good reputation in our country.

I’m very glad to hear that. We’ll work very hard to live up to your expectations.

非常高兴听您这么说,我们将会非常努力工作,以满足你的期望。

I will do my best, too.我也会尽力的。

WHY DON’T WE START AT THE WORKSHOP. MR …?为什么不从工厂开始呢,MR…?

LET ME TAKE YOU AROUND THE FACTORY.让我带你到工厂四周看看。

I’M AFRAID YOU’LL HAVE TO WEAR AN OVERALL. IT’S A HYGIENE REQUIREMENT.请穿上工作服,这是卫生上的要求。YOU NEED THIS FOR SECURITE.你需要使用这个,以保证安全。AT PRESENT, THERE ARE 968 WORKERS AT THE MANUFACTERING PLANT.

目前,这座制造厂有员工968人。

WATCH YOUR STEP.当心你的脚下。

I’m not familiar with that point. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.

关于那一点我不太熟悉。让我打电话给比较了解情况的人。

It’s very important not to touch the machinery.不要触摸机器很重要。

Pls come this way. 请这边走。

Our company deals in a wide range of related products. 本公司经营一系列相关产品。

How big is your company? 贵公司的规模有多大?

What is your market share? 贵公司的市场占有率是多少?

I’m not familiar with that part.那一部分我不熟悉。

Well, shall we have a break? You must be tired, having seen all of our plants all at once.

好了,我们是不是应该休息一下呢?一下子参观完我们全部的工厂,你一定累了。

I hope you don’t mind having Chinese food for lunch.希望你不介意午餐吃中国菜。

We still have plenty of time, so if there’s some place you’d like to stop by, pls don’t hesitate to ask.我们还有很多时间,所以如果你想在哪里逗留一下,请不要不好意思说。

Are all these available now?这些产品有现货么?

Can you give me some samples?你可不可以给我一些产品?

If you decide touse our products, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.

如果你决定用我们的产品,保证不会使您失望的。

That’s it. Is there anything else you’d like to see?就这些,你还有什么别的想看的么?

Let’s go up to my office and discuss more…我们上楼到办公室去进一步讨论……

What did you think of our factory?你觉得我们的工厂怎样?

相关文档
最新文档