银行英语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

情景1

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

职员:您用纸写下来好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。

2.存款 DEPOSIT

Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?

Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。

Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

Do you like to open a current account?

你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?

A deposit or current account?

定期还是活期?

Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.

请告诉我你想存何种户头?

I’d like to open a current account

我想要一个活期账户。

Clerk: Please fill in this form,,

职员:请填张申请表,

Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.

职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。

Clerk: Words and figures differ.

职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。

Clerk: Signatures differ.

职员:您的签名有误。

Clerk: keep your receipt please.

职员:请收好单据.

Clerk: Here is your passbook.

职员:这是您的存折,

Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.

职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。

Customer: Thank you very much..

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不客气。

3.取款 DRAW

Clerk: yes?

职员:您好.

Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?

顾客:对不起,能帮我个忙吗?

Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you. 职员:很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么。

Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account. 顾客:我要从我的帐户支取8000元人民币。

Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB. 职员:对不起,您户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元。

Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.

顾客:取5000 RMB好了。

Clerk: password please.

职员:请输入密码。

Clerk: please sign your name.

职员:请签名。

Clerk: please check carefully.

职员:请清点一下现金.

Customer: Thank you very much.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不用谢。

4.收费 CHARGE

Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了

Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

职员:请办理挂失手续。

Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard? 职员:您的卡号是多少?

Clerk: Please pay 10 yuan handling charge.

职员:请支付10元,,挂失手续费10元。

相关文档
最新文档