英语开幕式欢迎辞
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1.I would like to express, on behalf of the Chinese government, warm congratulations on the
convocation of the meeting and pay high tribute to all the people who have long been committed to advancing the economic cooperation and trade between the two sides.
我谨代表中国政府,对会议的召开表示热烈祝贺,对长期以来致力于中国与葡语国家经贸合作的各界人士表示崇高敬意!
2.On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the
friends who have come to visit Beijing.
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京.
3.On behalf of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China,I would like to
extend a warm welcome and sincere gratitude to all the guests from afar and both Chinese and foreign educational colleagues present here today.
我谨代表中华人民共和国教育部,向远道而来的各位嘉宾,向在座的各位中外教育同行,表示热烈的欢迎和诚挚的感激。
4.On behalf of the Chinese Government and people and in my own name ,I wish to extend a very
warm welcome to you and deep appriciation to you for attending the Summit.
我谨代表中国政府和中国人民,并以我个人的名义,对各位同事和嘉宾前来出席会议,表示热烈的欢迎和衷心的感谢!
5.I also want to extend ,through the African leaders present today ,the cordial greetings and best
wishes of the Chinese people to the brotherly African people.
我还要通过在座的非洲各国领导人,向兄弟的非洲人民转达中国人民的亲切问候和良好祝愿。
6.On my behalf of my delegation ,I would like to take this opportunity to extend my gratitude to
our guests for the gracious invitation and generous reception in this magnificently decorated hall.
我愿借此机会谨代表我们代表团的全体成员,感谢主人的盛情邀请,感谢你们热情的接待以及无与伦比的款待,使我们来到这装饰得如此华丽的大厅。
7.First of all,please allow me to express my heartfelt thanks to all the guests for attending this
press conference.
首先请允许我向出席今天新闻发布会的各位来宾表示衷心的感谢。
8.I am glad for such a big opening ceremony for the hotel.And welcome all of you to be here.
我很高兴出席这家酒店的盛大的开幕式,欢迎大家的到来。
9.I’m very much indebted to you for your kindness.
对您的好意我深表感谢。
10.Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待
11.I would like to extend great thanks to all of you for your kindness, in particular, the care and
help from Profession Kim and the assistants.
首先感谢大家一年来对我的关照,其次特别感谢金教授对我的关心以及助教们对我的帮助。
12.On this special day I send you New Year’s greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be
together.
在这特殊的日子里,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。
13.I would like to extend my cordial welcome to all of you.
我谨向各位表示最热烈的欢迎。
14.It gives us a feeling of special joy to have the opportunity of entertaining our distinguished
guests from the Great Britain.
我们特别高兴能有机会招待我们的英国贵宾。
15.I propose a toast to the health of all the guests present tonight.
我提议为各位嘉宾的身体健康干杯。
16.It is great honor and pleasure to be invited today to share this happy occasion.
今天我非常荣幸,非常高兴地应邀前来与大家分享这幸福时刻。